Why Gun Control is Bullshit

I vote with my wallet. When a corporation's policies and methods are not to my liking, I either stop using their services or find a more suitable corporation to deal with. Failing that, I limit my exposure to their abuse as much as possible. Now if you could only learn those approaches you might not be such an angry little tyke.

Just tells me you are too stupid to know you are being screwed, or have succumbed to the Stockholm syndrome that is modern conservatism.

I still can't see how this society will continue to exist with those on the Left demanding conformity and submission to the collective in stark contrast to those who prefer freedom and self reliance on the other side of the spectrum. This nation didn't rise to greatness on the ideals of the former. But it sure is falling fast as they gain and exert control.

I think whenever you clowns on the right talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to exploit those without money. But you fools cling to your guns and your bibles and think you are free when a big corporation sticks it up your ass on a daily basis.

Wow, Joe, many of us don't like taking it down the old dirt road as you put it...

Control your own destiny Joe

-Geaux

I still can't see how this society will continue to exist with those on the Left demanding conformity and submission to the collective in stark contrast to those who prefer freedom and self reliance on the other side of the spectrum. This nation didn't rise to greatness on the ideals of the former. But it sure is falling fast as they gain and exert control.

I think whenever you clowns on the right talk about "Freedom", it usually means the ability of those with money to exploit those without money. But you fools cling to your guns and your bibles and think you are free when a big corporation sticks it up your ass on a daily basis.

Wow, Joe, many of us don't like taking it down the old dirt road as you put it...

Control your own destiny Joe

-Geaux
gun banners are either control freaks or people who have never grown up and want to remain children forever with big government being their parents

If you say so.
Seems you would declare all corporations evil.
Are you also allergic to business that makes a profit?

I think most of them are that kind of collective evil, yes.

I think it depends HOW they make a profit.

What you don't seem to get is that America prospers when middle class Americans can buy homes, not when rich people can buy Dressage Horses.

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]yTJVARoj7gc[/MEDIA] Gun Control is Bullshit - YouTube[/ame]

That's not their goal to begin with. Tyranny, oppression and control are their goals.

Two Posts Merged, to bring OP into compliance. Opening Posts require relevant personal Input by the Poster, not just a copy and paste or a link.

Would simply say it's bs because prior to the invention of gunpowder and development of firearms we killed each other just fine. Arguably even more efficiently.

gun banners are either control freaks or people who have never grown up and want to remain children forever with big government being their parents

No, we just think 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year is a bad thing.

no you don't. You pretend you do because most of those gun deaths are suicides or criminals killing criminals and there are other things that cause far more deaths that you don't whine about

no you don't. You pretend you do because most of those gun deaths are suicides or criminals killing criminals and there are other things that cause far more deaths that you don't whine about

Most of those things are probably necessary. Guns are not.

Guns are optional.

We could confiscate every privately owned gun and be just fine.

And if you guys don't want to take any responsibility for your fetish, the rest of us will.

Gun control is a very interesting topic. It works wonders in foreign countries such at the UK, where in a 10 year period, police officers were only shot at 3 times total. The police there do not carry fire-arms, and gun control is very strict there. In other countries, like Sweden (i think), you're allowed to own a gun if you serve in the military for a certain amount of time (I believe it's two years) gun ownership per capita is high there, yet their gun crime is also lower than the U.S.

What do I think? I think curbing gun violence isn't as simple as the greens would like to think - take all out guns and then we're all happy. The U.S was practically founded on guns, trying to infringe on such a big part of our society will most certainly be detrimental to the government. While I do support increased gun control, I do not believe completely taking our guns is the answer; I think it's a much more complicated issue involving socio-economic tendencies of the working class.

This is also an issue for me, because I very much support the libertarian party- though I do not agree with their stance that we should completely remove all forms of gun control either- I think the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Guns are optional.

And if you guys don't want to take any responsibility for your fetish, the rest of us will.
Oh yes, I'm quite sure confiscating every single privately owned gun is not only as easy as writing it down is- but I'm also certain that this will not cause any violent uprisings at all.

Oh yes, I'm quite sure confiscating every single privately owned gun is not only as easy as writing it down is- but I'm also certain that this will not cause any violent uprisings at all.

The kind of people who would shoot at Government officers enforcing a sensible law are the kinds I don't mind getting out of the gene pool.
That's a very ignorant way to look at things. Not everything has to be taken to an extreme such as, well, killing everyone.

Guns are optional.

I advocate targeting the people who push for such confiscation if that shit hits the fan. Don't fight it out with federal goon squads-take out the whining yappers who wanted such a war first as well as the politicians who send the storm troopers to seize guns

Forum List

Back