Stolen Valor: more videos emerge of Walz lying about his military record

It's STUNNING that the Harris team didn't vet this guy at all.

Apparently, Weird Walz has been lying about his military service for YEARS, and there are numerous videos like this one of him doing it:

Weapon of wars aren't on the street. So that in itself shows he doesn't have a basic knowledge of military terms. Yet he sezs he's a master sargeant.

We;ve got a young green beret in our church who did about 8 tours in iraq and afghanistan.
He hated NG units. They would get in a combat area and these guys would hit the floor and start crying like little babies. " I didn't sign up for this."
Here's how I imagine Walz in combat:

Walz is going to get Swift Boated on his military credentials, especially since he retired just months before his enlistment was up and knew his unit would be deployed into foreign, hostile territory—territory that his unit stayed in for 22 months.

His unit did not leave for Iraq till March of 2006.

The unit did not receive their orders till July of 2005, after he was retired.

If he retired in May of 2005 he would have had to have his request submitted most likely by June or July of 2004.

You are way off base with this one. This is unbecoming of one that claims to be a Veteran.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/07/politics/tim-walz-military-record-vance-attack/index.html#:~:text=The unit first mobilized in,during US operations in Iraq.

His unit did not leave for Iraq till March of 2006.

The unit did not receive their orders till July of 2005, after he was retired.

If he retired in May of 2005 he would have had to have his request submitted most likely by June or July of 2004.

You are way off base with this one. This is unbecoming of one that claims to be a Veteran.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/07/politics/tim-walz-military-record-vance-attack/index.html#:~:text=The unit first mobilized in,during US operations in Iraq.
I've already responded to this duplicate message in another thread.

Thanks, just wanted to make you did not miss it by mistake.

Plus it is good for others to see the actual facts and not the lies you have been pushing
The actual facts are from an interview with his Command Master Sergeants, and not from Walz, who has not communicated his service honestly. Swift Boat time most likely coming to Walz soon :eusa_boohoo:

Thanks for following up though.

The actual facts are from an interview with his Command Master Sergeants, and not from Walz, who has not communicated his service honestly.

Thanks for following up though.

The actual facts are what I posted.

Anything beyond them is just opinion.

Yes .. because you know more than the actual Command Master Sergeant who had to replace him.

The CMS gave his opinion, he did not give dates.

I gave you the dates that came from the Minn NG.

And those dates show he was retired before the order came down.

You even admitted this in a different thread, but now you have to be dishonest again to keep your tribe members from being mad at you

Forum List

Back