Why Gun Control is Bullshit

When do 'legal' gun owners become accessories to helping illegal gun owners buy weapons in the safe and secure environment of a gun show?

When they actually break the law.

It's a pretty simple concept; you don't punish people who have done nothing wrong.

Punish? You right wing turds are always 'victims'...so going through a background check when you buy a lethal weapon is 'punishment'?

I have already gone through thorough background checks for my concealed carry permit I shouldn't have to keep jumping through hoops for you fucking control freaks so I can exercise a legal right. And you have absolutely no evidence that making me jump through hoops will prevent criminals from obtaining guns illegally.

BTW it won't.

It's like me asking to have extra restrictions placed on your driving because someone else drove drunk.

It's a pretty simple concept; you don't punish people who have done nothing wrong.

Punish? You right wing turds are always 'victims'...so going through a background check when you buy a lethal weapon is 'punishment'?

I have already gone through thorough background checks for my concealed carry permit I shouldn't have to keep jumping through hoops for you fucking control freaks so I can exercise a legal right. And you have absolutely no evidence that making me jump through hoops will prevent criminals from obtaining guns illegally.

BTW it won't.

I have never highjacked any airplanes, but I still have to take my shoes off, put all my carry on's through an X-ray machine, and walk through a metal detector. WHY don't they know I did it the last time I flew? The are picking on me boo-hoo.

Well here's the rub...

As citizens, we can't stop a criminal from buying an illegal firearm from the trunk of another criminal in some dark alley.

But, THAT'S where the criminal should be forced to buy a gun. In a totally illegal setting, with all the inherent dangers that come with it. BUT, our current laws sanction criminals being able to walk into a gun show, receive expert advice, discounts, then buy whatever weapon(s) they desire without a background check or having to pay black market prices or risk the dangers of buying a weapon from another criminal in a dark alley.

BTW it won't.

I have never highjacked any airplanes, but I still have to take my shoes off, put all my carry on's through an X-ray machine, and walk through a metal detector. WHY don't they know I did it the last time I flew? The are picking on me boo-hoo.

Well here's the rub...

As citizens, we can't stop a criminal from buying an illegal firearm from the trunk of another criminal in some dark alley.

But, THAT'S where the criminal should be forced to buy a gun. In a totally illegal setting, with all the inherent dangers that come with it. BUT, our current laws sanction criminals being able to walk into a gun show, receive expert advice, discounts, then buy whatever weapon(s) they desire without a background check or having to pay black market prices or risk the dangers of buying a weapon from another criminal in a dark alley.

Then ban gun shows. I have never been to a gun show and will probably never go to one.

And tell me how many criminals buy guns at gun shows? Do you even know or are you assuming?

BTW it won't.

Well here's the rub...

Then ban gun shows. I have never been to a gun show and will probably never go to one.

And tell me how many criminals buy guns at gun shows? Do you even know or are you assuming?

And you folks on the right claim liberals are extremists.

How many criminals buying guns at gun shows without having to risk buying them in a totally illegal setting, with all the inherent dangers that come with it are you willing to pardon?

BTW it won't.

It's like me asking to have extra restrictions placed on your driving because someone else drove drunk.

It's not a legal right.

It's a natural, unalienable, God-Given right, and no force on heaven or earth has the right to deny or disparage it.

Get high capacity rifles and ammunition magazines off our streets: Military-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines have no appropriate civilian or sporting function. They are designed to kill large numbers of people quickly. They are also disproportionately used to kill law enforcement officers; approximately one out of five law enforcement officers slain in the line of duty is killed with assault weapons. The time has come to review the federal assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 and draft a new law that is clear and enforceable and will take these weapons out of our communities.
MAIG - Media Center

These goals necessitate confiscation.
Never mind their justifications for doing so are lies.

The funnier part is that rifles account for less than 500 deaths per year, allowing us to see even further into their ruse.

BTW it won't.

It's not a legal right.

It's a natural, unalienable, God-Given right, and no force on heaven or earth has the right to deny or disparage it.

TOTALLY absurd. You are quickly becoming the biggest moron on this board.

JQ7btgO.jpg

BTW it won't.

It's not a legal right.

It is not, however, an absolute right, and as with other rights is subject to reasonable restrictions.

Get high capacity rifles and ammunition magazines off our streets: Military-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines have no appropriate civilian or sporting function. They are designed to kill large numbers of people quickly. They are also disproportionately used to kill law enforcement officers; approximately one out of five law enforcement officers slain in the line of duty is killed with assault weapons. The time has come to review the federal assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 and draft a new law that is clear and enforceable and will take these weapons out of our communities.
MAIG - Media Center

The funnier part is that rifles account for less than 500 deaths per year, allowing us to see even further into their ruse.
Significantly less.
There's no sound argument for banning, much less confiscating 'assault weapons'.

BTW it won't.

Well here's the rub...

Private sales of firearms will continue whether gun shows are banned or not.

But gun shows aren’t the issue.

The issue concerns the timely and comprehensive updating of the NICS database by the states, which isn’t happening now.

Background checks are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional, but the information needs to be current for them to be effective.

At it's core presides bad parenting and the mindset of thinking that you can take someone's life.

This is clearly shown with the poor not being able to 1. teach their children morals and 2. a increase in violence(gun violence) within the populations that are poorer. Secondly you can look at the one parent(single parent) families to see how it ='s the increase in gun violence.

This is something that must be debated seriously. Of course the left doesn't care as the issue isn't violence but control. They couldn't give a damn about the thousands of inner-city deaths of young men. :(

What brings one to join that gang?

Last edited:
It is not, however, an absolute right, and as with other rights is subject to reasonable restrictions.

It is an absolute right, and you and every tyrant and despot are going to discover that real fucking soon --- the hard way.

Governments exists to protect our rights, not to deny or disparage them.

Only a JURY may deprive you of life, liberty or property. Jury is not Government.

Last edited:
MAIG - Media Center

Significantly less.
There's no sound argument for banning, much less confiscating 'assault weapons'.

Most guns death are the smaller hand guns. To solve this problem...I'd simply fight to remove the second amendment.

This would allow me to ban guns outright.

We don't need "gun control", we need "thug control". Keep criminals locked up behind bars, and put the mentally insane in mental hospitals instead of pumping them full of drugs, and most of the problems with mass shootings will go away.

Our justice system is a sham. Violent criminals are often allowed to cut deals and do no prison time. Most "gun violence" is done by repeat offenders. We need to stop releasing prisoners just because a prison gets full, build another prison!

It is an absolute right, and you and every tyrant and despot are going to discover that real fucking soon --- the hard way.

Governments exists to protect our rights, not to deny or disparage them.

Only a JURY may deprive you of life, liberty or property. Jury is not Government.

There we go...the whiff of gunpowder and an internet tough guy. I hope by the time you grow up, you haven't had to get too many spankings.

Maybe we need to focus on the young Adult that does most of the shooting? 1. Look at our inner cities, 2. focus on the communities that cause most of the crime. Maybe we will find that most of this gang violence is caused by young men without dads and depending on a gang to fill that gap.

Ever thought of that? Maybe the gun isn't the point but the point is far bigger.

We don't need "gun control", we need "thug control". Keep criminals locked up behind bars, and put the mentally insane in mental hospitals instead of pumping them full of drugs, and most of the problems with mass shootings will go away.

Our justice system is a sham. Violent criminals are often allowed to cut deals and do no prison time. Most "gun violence" is done by repeat offenders. We need to stop releasing prisoners just because a prison gets full, build another prison!

Just execute repeat offenders. Machiavelli would be proud.:D

machiavelli_ends_justifies_the_means_quote_postcard-239895035296393954

Last edited:

Forum List

Back