Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology? Joe Rogan says “this is a fed up America”.

No, I mean like the one I linked to that went to dinner with Trump.

Trump knew it would help keep the troops on his side. Even if you can't say the quiet things out loud, you still support it.
Don't presume to tell me what I support, fucktard.

O foolish people who have made there belly there gods an are proud of the things that they should be ashamed of.. O America through your wide-spread trading have become violent... You people have said in your hearts what is there to gain by worshipping the one true God.. I ask you this if he didn't spare the angels who rebeled what do you think he will do to a nation as our? I'll tell you God grace is endless, but if we continue in our transgressions he will sit back an laugh when Sudden calamity streaks.. The American image of God is so polluted.. We no longer fear God.. O wicked people how much long shall God let the arrogant an boastful feel blessed.. Your leaders are liars an no longer even care to hid it.. You have went from fighters like george Washington to entertainers like Donald Trump.. Let me ask if Donald could give his life for the better of the country would he? O LAND the usa is compared to a mature woman protective of her interests.. Momma can't help you for much longer.. I've seen things even people in the Bible would have killed to see.. O gentile people take heed to these words.. it is easier for a camal to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get unto heaven..

I don't need to. You are quite clear.
And you're a lying fucking leftard, just like all the other snot nosed leftards that are full of themselves.

Leftards are completely full of shit. Yourself included. You just proved it.

And you're a lying fucking leftard, just like all the other snot nosed leftards that are full of themselves.

Leftards are completely full of shit. Yourself included. You just proved it.

Nice rant. Feel better?

”Core American“…..while most happen to be white, it’s actually not really a skin color thing…it’s a behavioral thing.
Here, I’ll teach you….Core Americans can easily pronounce and articulate the English language, most share a last name with those who died in our world wars, ALL have a 100% LEGAL lineage….they know, love and respect the ins and outs of our founding documents, they would die for our rights, our freedom, our sovereignty and Constitution, they practice and live our core values, principles and moral order, they are proud of America’s heritage, traditions and rich history…they usually shed a tear ANYTIME our national anthem is played, they ALL know exactly what “American Culture“ is.
Core Americans are everything you lefties are not.

Is there anything else I can teach you?
You have taught me what are.

You have cut a pasted this white supremacist trope before.

It must be horrible to walk around with anger because everyone is free to live according to themselves not what two fringe groups think. I simply don't understand the anger and I was born here to two citizens. Nor do I have an ounce of responsibility to enter an argument over it.

What does that mean in real terms though?
It means that Trump has a lot of support. I don't think that it will translate into an electoral victory because the masses are ignorant and apathetic towards their ignorance, thus will vote against the Bad Orange Man. However, even if he gets elected he's not going to do any better at cleaning the rot out of the system than he did the first time around.

O foolish people who have made there belly there gods an are proud of the things that they should be ashamed of.. O America through your wide-spread trading have become violent... You people have said in your hearts what is there to gain by worshipping the one true God.. I ask you this if he didn't spare the angels who rebeled what do you think he will do to a nation as our? I'll tell you God grace is endless, but if we continue in our transgressions he will sit back an laugh when Sudden calamity streaks.. The American image of God is so polluted.. We no longer fear God.. O wicked people how much long shall God let the arrogant an boastful feel blessed.. Your leaders are liars an no longer even care to hid it.. You have went from fighters like george Washington to entertainers like Donald Trump.. Let me ask if Donald could give his life for the better of the country would he? O LAND the usa is compared to a mature woman protective of her interests.. Momma can't help you for much longer.. I've seen things even people in the Bible would have killed to see.. O gentile people take heed to these words.. it is easier for a camal to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get unto heaven..
What does this mean exactly…in earthly words please?

However, even if he gets elected he's not going to do any better at cleaning the rot out of the system than he did the first time around.

Yes, it's likely that's reality. Things may be slightly better if he gets a Republican Congress... or maybe not. To succeed, he's going to have to be a lot more proactive than last time around. Which means he'll be even more unpopular.

It means that Trump has a lot of support. I don't think that it will translate into an electoral victory because the masses are ignorant and apathetic towards their ignorance, thus will vote against the Bad Orange Man. However, even if he gets elected he's not going to do any better at cleaning the rot out of the system than he did the first time around.
He won’t do better. He’ll do far worse.

Forum List

Back