Why has core America fallen so in love with Trumpology? Joe Rogan says “this is a fed up America”.

Fed up America stating their hate with no concern.

La Grange Park Racist Seeks Death Of Non-Christians
Racists always talk a big talk and don’t act….Meanwhile black / brown America actually DO kill whites at an alarming and disproportional rate as they wreak havoc terrorizing white America.
For the sake of your credibility I’m sure you can link us to posts you’ve made about that…RIGHT?

No. That’s the musings of a demented and damaged mind.
Because a “demented and damaged mind” says so?
IMG_0211.jpeg

Racists always talk a big talk and don’t act….Meanwhile black / brown America actually DO kill whites at an alarming and disproportional rate as they wreak havoc terrorizing white America.
For the sake of your credibility I’m sure you can link us to posts you’ve made about that…RIGHT?

In this case racists get invited to have dinner with Trump.

91 charges against him, two impeachments, he stole top secret documents, non-stop slandering by media, social media and academia etc etc…..With all that stacked against him he still leads in all the polls and he’s still loved by America’s Best…..WHY?
It isn't Trump Patriots love. It is the vision and reality of what he stands for, i.e. liberty, choices, options, opportunity, possibilities for all with the government facilitating that instead of more and more mandates, control, restrictions, government micromanagement that rarely do what they are said to be intended to do but make life more difficult for millions.

It is Trump policies with government making it more possible for people to prosper instead of throwing money at people/problems to generate favor for itself and not caring whether it actually accomplishes anything.

It is a Trump government that actually accomplishes tangible, measurable benefits by allowing people to benefit more from the fruit of their own labor.

It is a Trump doctrine that gave us the most secure America than we have had for awhile and the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever know.

It is the opposite of Bidenomics/policy/agenda/consequences.

In this case racists get invited to have dinner with Trump.
Are you talking about that black cuban who joined Trump for a group dinner? Is he a racist or a nationalist?
Remember when you posted about the Kenyan and the almost dead dude and their blatant racism and or the racists they hung out with?
I can’t find those posts of yours…can you link me to them please?

IMG_1750.jpeg

IMG_1749.jpeg

IMG_1751.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

That's YOU, 100%.
hahaha…but the reality is you have no fucking clue about anything I do….do you projecting globalist?
BUT….we do know FOR A FACT about the reign of terror that dark people levy on the American public…Don’t we pknopp ?

The American voter is not stupid, but the only choices they had when voting was what was put forth by the establishment and big money. Trump is independently wealthy and doesn't need to carry anybodies water except the American peoples. In other words, he can't be controlled so he does the right thing for the country and not his donors.

Forum List

Back