🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why hasn't Mike Flynn been indicted??? (should worry Trumpsters)

Maybe you missed the case of Bush V Gore 2000. The USSC ruled elections are held under:

3 U.S. Code § 5 - Determination of controversy as to appointment of electors

Wow, I don't think any of the States changed their method of allocating electors less than 6 days before the meeting of electors. So this is moot. LMAO

You aren't very god at reading, or remembering. I'm talking the "safe harbor" clause, where states can't change the rules during an election cycle.

Maybe you missed the case of Bush V Gore 2000. The USSC ruled elections are held under:

3 U.S. Code § 5 - Determination of controversy as to appointment of electors

Wow, I don't think any of the States changed their method of allocating electors less than 6 days before the meeting of electors. So this is moot. LMAO

You aren't very god at reading, or remembering. I'm talking the "safe harbor" clause, where states can't change the rules during an election cycle.

Feel free to cite one that did.

NO, WE ACTUALLY PREDICTED it would be for money laundering for the Russians....and it was for that....

Really, I guess I missed that, the money laundering was connected to his own funds and supposedly trying to hide them. Where did the indictment mention him laundering money for anyone else?

In the indictment, it says the Cypress bank account that he laundered the money from was in Manafort's name, and Gates' name AND in the name of Putin's right hand man Oligarch....a Russian Oligarch's name....the THREE of them owned the account they were buying things with in the USA..... Cypress Bank, is a Russian Oligarch used bank to launder money, and guess who headed that bank before he was made our Commerce Secretary by President Trump? Our very own, Wilbur Ross..... and Wilbur Ross handled the sale of Trump's property to the Russian Oligarch for the $50 million in pure profit given to Trump in a DOWNWARD moving real estate market, for a home that was ultimately destroyed once the Russian oligarch bought it for the $50 MILLION MORE than it was worth at the time....

this is deeper than pastry my dear....we ain't even close to the end of all of this...

I don't want to be a wet blanket in your fantasy, but what was Trump asking for the property? Was it less than it sold for?

Trump bought the property for around $45 million, right before the Housing BUST and sold it about 2 years later DURING the Housing crisis for around $95 million, to a Russian Oligarch, who purchased it through....this same Cypress bank that Manafort used to launder the money he was getting.... and the same bank that Wilbur Ross, our Commerce Secretary used to be vice Chairman at....a Russian was the other Vice chairman....

So now it's Trumps fault that he didn't properly vet a cash buyer? Would you?

how did he come across this Russian oligarch Buyer? Trump, personally, sold this estate.... it's not like he had a real estate agent with an open house listing in Sunday's paper.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, the assessment was based on what he paid, not what he sold for.
Assessment is based on "market value". If the market goes down, no matter what you paid for it, it's assessment goes down. When the market goes up, no matter what you paid for it, the assessment goes up.

That's why people make a living challenging assessments.

In this case Trump had it assessed for around $50 million, and sold it for $100 million to a russian. Imagine why a russian oligarch would pay double for a Trump property.

Do you own a home, I've never seen an assessment change downward unless the owner contested it. I know mine haven't.

please! Put your thinking cap on!

the entire mortgage CRISIS was homes being assessed for LESS THAN their original assessment upon their purchase, and they could not get refinanced when their homes were assessed at less than what they had paid for them...

When you think about it a bit more carefully, what should really, REALLY worry Trumpsters is the silence on the status of Mike Flynn vis-a-vis the Muller investigation.

Flynn pretty much is in the same legal troubles as Manafort, yet he has not been indicted by either of the two empanelled grand juries......WHY???

The only possible conclusion that anyone can draw from NOT indicting Flynn, is the very real possibility that good ol' Flynn is singing like the proverbial canary and fully cooperating with the investigation (after all, Flynn's son is also in hot water and loyalty to Trump can only go so far.)

Sure Nut, he’s “singing like a canary”. That’s why the only charges to come out are from years ago and had nothing to do with President Trump.

We’re really shaking in our boots.

Trumps weakness is not paying his contractors. And like on the apprentice, Trump accepted anybody willing to work for free.

Although, whereas contractors got he royal shaft from crooked Trump, his entourage rode his orange coat-tails for their own power-plays......How many Wall Street crooks has Trump taken on around and related to his cabinet???
Still Trump won the election, leaving Hillary and yourself to lose your mind. Go Trump!

Indeed.......Trump IS going.....

Sure Nut, he’s “singing like a canary”. That’s why the only charges to come out are from years ago and had nothing to do with President Trump.

Here's a simple question for the simple-minded Trump cultists

Are the charges against Manafort and Papadapolous covering the period BEFORE or DURING the Trump campaign?...................A simple Yes or No will do?

Really, I guess I missed that, the money laundering was connected to his own funds and supposedly trying to hide them. Where did the indictment mention him laundering money for anyone else?

In the indictment, it says the Cypress bank account that he laundered the money from was in Manafort's name, and Gates' name AND in the name of Putin's right hand man Oligarch....a Russian Oligarch's name....the THREE of them owned the account they were buying things with in the USA..... Cypress Bank, is a Russian Oligarch used bank to launder money, and guess who headed that bank before he was made our Commerce Secretary by President Trump? Our very own, Wilbur Ross..... and Wilbur Ross handled the sale of Trump's property to the Russian Oligarch for the $50 million in pure profit given to Trump in a DOWNWARD moving real estate market, for a home that was ultimately destroyed once the Russian oligarch bought it for the $50 MILLION MORE than it was worth at the time....

this is deeper than pastry my dear....we ain't even close to the end of all of this...

I don't want to be a wet blanket in your fantasy, but what was Trump asking for the property? Was it less than it sold for?

Trump bought the property for around $45 million, right before the Housing BUST and sold it about 2 years later DURING the Housing crisis for around $95 million, to a Russian Oligarch, who purchased it through....this same Cypress bank that Manafort used to launder the money he was getting.... and the same bank that Wilbur Ross, our Commerce Secretary used to be vice Chairman at....a Russian was the other Vice chairman....

how did he come across this Russian oligarch Buyer? Trump, personally, sold this estate.... it's not like he had a real estate agent with an open house listing in Sunday's paper.... :rolleyes:

Do you seriously think billionaires shop for and finance things the same way you do? Or homes worth 10s or even 100s of millions are effected that much by normal real estate markets. You got to quit thinking small ball when in comes to billionaires, they don't do things the way you do.

When you think about it a bit more carefully, what should really, REALLY worry Trumpsters is the silence on the status of Mike Flynn vis-a-vis the Muller investigation.

Flynn pretty much is in the same legal troubles as Manafort, yet he has not been indicted by either of the two empanelled grand juries......WHY???

The only possible conclusion that anyone can draw from NOT indicting Flynn, is the very real possibility that good ol' Flynn is singing like the proverbial canary and fully cooperating with the investigation (after all, Flynn's son is also in hot water and loyalty to Trump can only go so far.)

We’re really shaking in our boots.
Flynn's son is also caught up in this. So Flynn Sr. might flip to save his son.
p6mmscb3g6wz.jpg

Do you seriously think billionaires shop for and finance things the same way you do? Or homes worth 10s or even 100s of millions are effected that much by normal real estate markets. You got to quit thinking small ball when in comes to billionaires, they don't do things the way you do.

Do you seriously think that it's always above board when those billionaires seek out their satisfying transactions?

Trump tower power is definitely different than WH Trump power.

Do you seriously think that it's always above board when those billionaires seek out their satisfying transactions?

Real estate transactions have to be pretty much above board, after all they're public records. Trump was a real estate developer, making a good profit was why he was in business, to claim something is fishy just because he turned a good profit is BS.

Real estate transactions have to be pretty much above board, after all they're public records. Trump was a real estate developer, making a good profit was why he was in business, to claim something is fishy just because he turned a good profit is BS.

Oh my dear Tex....why are you playing so obtuse? I'll never understand why people choose to do that....

It was not simply because he turned a profit...and yes, YOU know it....

1- It's the same bank that Manafort and Gates and the Russian Oligarch were using to launder money, that handled the Russian oligarch buyer's end of the sale

2. It was an extra ordinary amount of profit, more than 100% gross profit, in a very short period of ownership.before trading hands

3. The extremely over priced home sold in a down trending market....during the Housing bust/Mortgage crisis, the Great Recession.

4. It could be, which I will double check, Trump sold the over-priced home to THE SAME Russian Oligarch that shares the bank account with Manafort and Gates.

5. Wilbur Ross was the co- vice chairman of the same Cyprus Bank and was the person who handled the trans-action between Trum and the Russian Oligarch, and Wilbur Ross is now our Secretary of commerce...appointed by Trump

6. Oh and did I mention that the Russian Oligarch, without ever stepping foot in the home he paid double the market price for, had it torn down, demolished.... weird....

There is just an awful lot of fishy things going on with it, but I am sure the FBI/Mueller will get to the bottom of it, if something is nefarious...if not, then, fine.

Oh my dear Tex....why are you playing so obtuse? I'll never understand why people choose to do that....

1- It's the same bank that Manafort and Gates and the Russian Oligarch were using to launder money, that handled the Russian oligarch buyer's end of the sale

2. It was an extra ordinary amount of profit, more than 100% gross profit, in a very short period of ownership.before trading hands

3. The extremely over priced home sold in a down trending market....during the Housing bust/Mortgage crisis, the Great Recession.

4. It could be, which I will double check, Trump sold the over-priced home to THE SAME Russian Oligarch that shares the bank account with Manafort and Gates.

5. Wilbur Ross was the co- vice chairman of the same Cyprus Bank and was the person who handled the trans-action between Trum and the Russian Oligarch, and Wilbur Ross is now our Secretary of commerce...appointed by Trump

6. Oh and did I mention that the Russian Oligarch, without ever stepping foot in the home he paid double the market price for, had it torn down, demolished.... weird....

There is just an awful lot of fishy things going on with it, but I am sure the FBI/Mueller will get to the bottom of it, if something is nefarious...if not, then, fine.

One thing I have yet to figure out, you keep throwing this oligarch label around like it means something. Exactly what, in your mind, makes an oligarch an oligarch?

As for the rest of your post, I'll wait to see real evidence and not pay much attention to alt left conspiracy theories.

One thing I have yet to figure out, you keep throwing this oligarch label around like it means something. Exactly what, in your mind, makes an oligarch an oligarch?

As for the rest of your post, I'll wait to see real evidence and not pay much attention to alt left conspiracy theories.

Rofl "I don't understand Oligarch so I'll sidestep everything else"! Defense

Noice!

I am surprised also because they really had more on Flynn than they did Manafort--which only brings us to one conclusion.

Flynn asked for immunity against prosecution several months ago, citing he had a "story to tell." The senate (before Mueller) turned him down, and Flynn pleaded the 5th throughout the entire session.
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics
Michael Flynn pleads The Fifth over Russia investigation

I think Flynn has struck a deal with Robert Mueller also. You're right Flynn's son is now involved in this and Flynn is going to protect him.

We have George Papadopoulos that was arrested in July the day after Manafort's home was raided, and you know that from July until October 30, 2017 the date of the indictment, he has been doing a "dial a crook" and was wired up to the hilt.
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics

With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
michael-flynn-cartoon-granlund.jpg

News is breaking on this every single day, and someone else gets busted. Last Monday it was 3 indictments, 1 guilty plea. Wednesday it was Jeff Sessions getting busted for lying under oath to congress 3 times, and on Friday it was Carter Page who testified, (after denying for many months) that he had met with Russian officials on that trip in July.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

They're coming down like domino's. Compared to Watergate this is a cakewalk.

Last edited:

The oligarch is Oleg Deripaska.

Rofl "I don't understand Oligarch so I'll sidestep everything else"! Defense

Noice!

I fully understand the term, I asked what it meant to that particular poster. From what I've seen anyone in Russia that has and money is an oligarch according to you regressives. I also addressed the remainder of the post, I'll wait on real evidence, not supposition and speculation.

The oligarch is Oleg Deripaska.

So he's just a businessman that got his ass kicked in the 2007-08 financial crisis. What makes him any different than George Soros, the Koch bros, or Bill Gates?

Forum List

Back