🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why hasn't Mike Flynn been indicted??? (should worry Trumpsters)

Do you seriously think that it's always above board when those billionaires seek out their satisfying transactions?

Trump tower power is definitely different than WH Trump power.

Real estate transactions have to be pretty much above board, after all they're public records. Trump was a real estate developer, making a good profit was why he was in business, to claim something is fishy just because he turned a good profit is BS.

Oh my dear Tex....why are you playing so obtuse? I'll never understand why people choose to do that....

It was not simply because he turned a profit...and yes, YOU know it....

1- It's the same bank that Manafort and Gates and the Russian Oligarch were using to launder money, that handled the Russian oligarch buyer's end of the sale

2. It was an extra ordinary amount of profit, more than 100% gross profit, in a very short period of ownership.before trading hands

3. The extremely over priced home sold in a down trending market....during the Housing bust/Mortgage crisis, the Great Recession.

4. It could be, which I will double check, Trump sold the over-priced home to THE SAME Russian Oligarch that shares the bank account with Manafort and Gates.

5. Wilbur Ross was the co- vice chairman of the same Cyprus Bank and was the person who handled the trans-action between Trum and the Russian Oligarch, and Wilbur Ross is now our Secretary of commerce...appointed by Trump

6. Oh and did I mention that the Russian Oligarch, without ever stepping foot in the home he paid double the market price for, had it torn down, demolished.... weird....

There is just an awful lot of fishy things going on with it, but I am sure the FBI/Mueller will get to the bottom of it, if something is nefarious...if not, then, fine.

One thing I have yet to figure out, you keep throwing this oligarch label around like it means something. Exactly what, in your mind, makes an oligarch an oligarch?

As for the rest of your post, I'll wait to see real evidence and not pay much attention to alt left conspiracy theories.

Rofl "I don't understand Oligarch so I'll sidestep everything else"! Defense

Noice!

I fully understand the term, I asked what it meant to that particular poster. From what I've seen anyone in Russia that has and money is an oligarch according to you regressives. I also addressed the remainder of the post, I'll wait on real evidence, not supposition and speculation.

To be clear the only wrong thing you see is a grammatical error of his use of the word oligarch?

What else will you focus on to avoid Wilber Ross son now also being wrapped up with Russia? It's every fucking one of them on some way.

Real estate transactions have to be pretty much above board, after all they're public records. Trump was a real estate developer, making a good profit was why he was in business, to claim something is fishy just because he turned a good profit is BS.

Oh my dear Tex....why are you playing so obtuse? I'll never understand why people choose to do that....

1- It's the same bank that Manafort and Gates and the Russian Oligarch were using to launder money, that handled the Russian oligarch buyer's end of the sale

2. It was an extra ordinary amount of profit, more than 100% gross profit, in a very short period of ownership.before trading hands

3. The extremely over priced home sold in a down trending market....during the Housing bust/Mortgage crisis, the Great Recession.

4. It could be, which I will double check, Trump sold the over-priced home to THE SAME Russian Oligarch that shares the bank account with Manafort and Gates.

5. Wilbur Ross was the co- vice chairman of the same Cyprus Bank and was the person who handled the trans-action between Trum and the Russian Oligarch, and Wilbur Ross is now our Secretary of commerce...appointed by Trump

6. Oh and did I mention that the Russian Oligarch, without ever stepping foot in the home he paid double the market price for, had it torn down, demolished.... weird....

There is just an awful lot of fishy things going on with it, but I am sure the FBI/Mueller will get to the bottom of it, if something is nefarious...if not, then, fine.

One thing I have yet to figure out, you keep throwing this oligarch label around like it means something. Exactly what, in your mind, makes an oligarch an oligarch?

As for the rest of your post, I'll wait to see real evidence and not pay much attention to alt left conspiracy theories.

Noice!

I fully understand the term, I asked what it meant to that particular poster. From what I've seen anyone in Russia that has and money is an oligarch according to you regressives. I also addressed the remainder of the post, I'll wait on real evidence, not supposition and speculation.

To be clear the only wrong thing you see is a grammatical error of his use of the word oligarch?

What else will you focus on to avoid Wilber Ross son now also being wrapped up with Russia? It's every fucking one of them on some way.

What has his son done, or is he just an international businessman also?

Noice!

Go learn the fucking news and the return with something more than sidestep questions.

The only question is Trump gets paid... you get nothing. What the fuck is in it for you to deflect?

Noice!

Go learn the fucking news and the return with something more than sidestep questions.

The only question is Trump gets paid... you get nothing. What the fuck is in it for you to deflect?

Deflect from what, I've never heard of the guy. I guess I don't get my news form the hate sites you do. If you don't want to tell me what you're talking about, don't. But I'm not going to waste my time looking up some guy that I've never heard of till you posted it, without explanation.

Noice!

Deflect from what, I've never heard of the guy. I guess I don't get my news form the hate sites you do. If you don't want to tell me what you're talking about, don't. But I'm not going to waste my time looking up some guy that I've never heard of till you posted it, without explanation.

Oh you don' know the guy but you know that the news about him is fake. Again, you'e nit getting paid...what is in this for you?

By charging Manaforte and Gates with crimes which are more easily proven, they have greater leverage to flip these guys to testify against Trump and other members of the campaign staff on the charges relating to Russia’s role in the campaign.

There's a part of my thinking that actually "concludes" that Trump was unaware of all the crap his entourage (including his family members) was engaged in/colluded with the Russians...

I believe that Putin is much too clever to directly trust the big-mouthed, mercurial and rather dumb, Trump, to pull off the scams......Rather, Trump will go down for having surrounded himself with some of the more corrupt and treasonous morons to lead his campaign and administration.....and all they had to do to gain power was to periodically boost the orange clown's ego.

That's where I think Tillerson was brought in for... But I think Tillerson discovered that while walking out with a $600bn deal for Exxon was going to be great, he actually doesn't do the job the Orange Clown could get us all killed. So he stayed on for the 'Fucking Moron' and tried to right the ship...

Oh you don' know the guy but you know that the news about him is fake. Again, you'e nit getting paid...what is in this for you?

Feel free to point where I said anything was fake. No hurry, I'll wait.

Go fuck yourself troll

Go fuck yourself troll

Poor thing, I won't allow you to attribute words I didn't say and you start name calling. Feel free to take your own advice.

Go fuck yourself troll

Poor thing, I won't allow you to attribute words I didn't say and you start name calling. Feel free to take your own advice.

Did you look up oligarch yet? No?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back