🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why hasn't Mike Flynn been indicted??? (should worry Trumpsters)

None of the charges brought against Manafort have anything to do with the campaign, are you saying Mueller is straying from his lane?

Actually, NO.......The above was the lame "defense" of Manafort's attorney (one has to wonder if the guy is representing Manafort OR Trump.)

Manafort was involved in his shady dealings WHILE serving as Trump's campaign manager......that vetting process must have been a bit lax, don't you think???

Yeah, considering how long Manafort had been on the DOJ and FBIs radar, you'd think they would have given the GOP front runner a heads up, or at least told the Secret Service. But then again, considering how politicized the maobama DOJ was, maybe they were just setting Trump up. Funny how quickly Mueller put a bow on Manafort when he and Comey couldn't close the deal in 2014 and before.

Ya that's it, Trump was set up. Couldn't be he hired the idiot Manafort, must a been Obama or Hillary that suggested it and the orange assclown ran with it! All someone else's fault!

Last edited:
No, there is another possibility, there could be no there there.

So, you don't find it "puzzling" that Manafort was indicted (among other charges) for NOT registering under the FARA, while Flynn who also did NOT register has not been indicted???

Hope spring eternal in Trump cultists' hearts...........LOL

The same could be said about Tony Podesta. Ever thought his and Flynns transgressions didn't reach the level of Manafort and aren't worth pursuing?

yeah, but Flynn was being paid by Turkey's govt while on the Trump campaign AND ALSO after Trump won and if memory serves even when he was National Security advisor....

Tony Podesta didn't work for a campaign...

and Tony was on the Hill testifying this past week, but not Flynn....

No, there is another possibility, there could be no there there.

So, you don't find it "puzzling" that Manafort was indicted (among other charges) for NOT registering under the FARA, while Flynn who also did NOT register has not been indicted???

Hope spring eternal in Trump cultists' hearts...........LOL

The same could be said about Tony Podesta. Ever thought his and Flynns transgressions didn't reach the level of Manafort and aren't worth pursuing?

yeah, but Flynn was being paid by Turkey's govt while on the Trump campaign AND ALSO after Trump won and if memory serves even when he was National Security advisor....

Tony Podesta didn't work for a campaign...

and Tony was on the Hill testifying this past week, but not Flynn....

Actually Flynn shuttered his company when he accepted the position. Also from what I understand he was paid by a Turkish business, not the Turkish government.

While he did not work directly for the Turkish government, the firm that hired him, Inovo, is owned by a Turkish-American businessman with links to leaders in Ankara and asked him to work on an issue important to the government.

Michael Flynn Was Paid to Represent Turkey’s Interests During Trump Campaign

Also when it come to a violation of FARA laws, what difference does it make if the person worked on a campaign?

Has nothing to do with me child, you come up with these weird scenarios and get pissy when they're challenged.

True....I once came up with a really weird scenario about Manafort being indicted. Boy, was I way off base..........LOL

Correct, because you predicted it would be related to the campaign, it wasn't.

NO, WE ACTUALLY PREDICTED it would be for money laundering for the Russians....and it was for that....

Has nothing to do with me child, you come up with these weird scenarios and get pissy when they're challenged.

True....I once came up with a really weird scenario about Manafort being indicted. Boy, was I way off base..........LOL

NO, WE ACTUALLY PREDICTED it would be for money laundering for the Russians....and it was for that....

Really, I guess I missed that, the money laundering was connected to his own funds and supposedly trying to hide them. Where did the indictment mention him laundering money for anyone else?

Really, I guess I missed that, the money laundering was connected to his own funds and supposedly trying to hide them. Where did the indictment mention him laundering money for anyone else?

Here we go again

Paragraph 6 states Manafort laundered $75 million, of which $18 million was from Manafort and $3 million from Gates. The rest, by definition, was laundered for the benefit of somebody else.

Flynn is before a different grand jury than this charade in Washington DC.

They may actually want to see some evidence

None of the charges brought against Manafort have anything to do with the campaign, are you saying Mueller is straying from his lane?

Actually, NO.......The above was the lame "defense" of Manafort's attorney (one has to wonder if the guy is representing Manafort OR Trump.)

Manafort was involved in his shady dealings WHILE serving as Trump's campaign manager......that vetting process must have been a bit lax, don't you think???

Yeah, considering how long Manafort had been on the DOJ and FBIs radar, you'd think they would have given the GOP front runner a heads up, or at least told the Secret Service. But then again, considering how politicized the maobama DOJ was, maybe they were just setting Trump up. Funny how quickly Mueller put a bow on Manafort when he and Comey couldn't close the deal in 2014 and before.

Two possibilities exist.

1. The statute of limitations was running out in some of Manafort’s financial crimes so it was essential to file charges before they did.

2. Financial crimes are easier to prove than crimes which rely on witnesses and other evidence. By charging Manaforte and Gates with crimes which are more easily proven, they have greater leverage to flip these guys to testify against Trump and other members of the campaign staff on the charges relating to Russia’s role in the campaign.

true....true......Manafort's evil deeds were his own....but, facing at least 15 years in prison, isn't there even a "remote" possibility that Manafort (who was after all hired by Trump to run his campaign) will have something to say about how and why Putin wanted an orange puppet to head the U.S....and NOT that pesky Clinton???

Soon, Trump cult members will be spinning the story that Manafort was simply operating a laundromat and how much cleaner could you make your business enterprise?......

Of course, it'll be interesting to see if the money that Manafort was "laundering" was all his hard-earned money....or something along the same line as that Russian oligarch buying Trump's little estate in Florida to channel a hefty profit for the orange clown.

Last edited:
2. Financial crimes are easier to prove than crimes which rely on witnesses and other evidence. By charging Manaforte and Gates with crimes which are more easily proven, they have greater leverage to flip these guys to testify against Trump and other members of the campaign staff on the charges relating to Russia’s role in the campaign.

Not just financial crimes, but technical financial crimes. Those based on documented acts, such as the $12 million in wire transfers into the USA to pay for personal goods and services. Each listed by source, date and the vendor destination.

Its not he said she said, but he transferred, and he didn't report it to the federal government as required for FBAR or to the IRS..

By charging Manaforte and Gates with crimes which are more easily proven, they have greater leverage to flip these guys to testify against Trump and other members of the campaign staff on the charges relating to Russia’s role in the campaign.

There's a part of my thinking that actually "concludes" that Trump was unaware of all the crap his entourage (including his family members) was engaged in/colluded with the Russians...

I believe that Putin is much too clever to directly trust the big-mouthed, mercurial and rather dumb, Trump, to pull off the scams......Rather, Trump will go down for having surrounded himself with some of the more corrupt and treasonous morons to lead his campaign and administration.....and all they had to do to gain power was to periodically boost the orange clown's ego.

Here we go again

Paragraph 6 states Manafort laundered $75 million, of which $18 million was from Manafort and $3 million from Gates. The rest, by definition, was laundered for the benefit of somebody else.

Who's money was it? BTW Former AG Michael Mukasey said on a Fox show today that there is no such crime as conspiracy against the US, he said an allegation of conspiracy to commit a violation of a specific criminal statute is required and Mueller's wording don't cut it. I think a severely amended complaint is in Muellers future.

Two possibilities exist.

1. The statute of limitations was running out in some of Manafort’s financial crimes so it was essential to file charges before they did.

There is no statute of limitations on an ongoing criminal enterprise, Mueller can go back as far as he wants if he connect everything.

true....true......Manafort's evil deeds were his own....but, facing at least 15 years in prison, isn't there even a "remote" possibility that Manafort (who was after all hired by Trump to run his campaign) will have something to say about how and why Putin wanted an orange puppet to head the U.S....and NOT that pesky Clinton???

More assumptions, go figure.

I believe that Putin is much too clever to directly trust the big-mouthed, mercurial and rather dumb, Trump, to pull off the scams......Rather, Trump will go down for having surrounded himself with some of the more corrupt and treasonous morons to lead his campaign and administration.....and all they had to do to gain power was to periodically boost the orange clown's ego.

Trumps weakness is not paying his contractors. And like on the apprentice, Trump accepted anybody willing to work for free.

Trumps weakness is not paying his contractors. And like on the apprentice, Trump accepted anybody willing to work for free.

Although, whereas contractors got he royal shaft from crooked Trump, his entourage rode his orange coat-tails for their own power-plays......How many Wall Street crooks has Trump taken on around and related to his cabinet???

Although, whereas contractors got he royal shaft from crooked Trump, his entourage rode his orange coat-tails for their own power-plays......How many Wall Street crooks has Trump taken on around and related to his cabinet???

Trump made the same "only the best" hiring claims with Trump University.

Funny how Trumps claim about his foreign policy committee, is that he was just doing a photo-op. That he knew nothing on foreign policy, and only put together window dressing because he needed some credibility.

That's one more lie for Trump Just how many of Trumps advisory committees were just photo-ops?

In the indictment, it says the Cypress bank account that he laundered the money from was in Manafort's name, and Gates' name AND in the name of Putin's right hand man Oligarch....a Russian Oligarch's name....the THREE of them owned the account they were buying things with in the USA..... Cypress Bank, is a Russian Oligarch used bank to launder money, and guess who headed that bank before he was made our Commerce Secretary by President Trump? Our very own, Wilbur Ross..... and Wilbur Ross handled the sale of Trump's property to the Russian Oligarch for the $50 million in pure profit given to Trump in a DOWNWARD moving real estate market, for a home that was ultimately destroyed once the Russian oligarch bought it for the $50 MILLION MORE than it was worth at the time....

this is deeper than pastry my dear....we ain't even close to the end of all of this...

Forum List

Back