Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?

1446777866803-democrats_kkk.png

And not much seems to have changed:

Soros is clearly behind these extremist groups. He creates and funds them to wreak havoc around Election Time. He did it with his OWS (Occupy Wall Street) sham last election.

They're designed to get Democrats elected. It's all about the incitement. These groups quickly fade away after elections. I mean, where's OWS today? Haven't heard form them since the last Presidential Election. I really do think it's time to arrest Soros for interference and incitement.

Arrest George Soros. He's the main backer of these groups. He creates these groups specifically for Elections. He did it with the the OWS sham last time around. They're meant to to disturb the Election. He's been interfering and inciting in our country for years. He's a criminal. Arrest him, and things will calm down.
As long as the Koch brothers go with him.

I guess for the same reason the GOP sat by and let the Klan take over theirs.
Klan? When was the last time the Klan was relevant in our society?
There are a lot of white supremacist organizations out there, Gramps. "Klan" is shorthand, but you know that.

There's a lot of black supremacist groups also, most all supremacist groups a so small they inconsequential. Regressive just love to blow them out of proportion.
Including Gramps? And the folks backing him up here shitting all over BLM?

There are a lot of white supremacist organizations out there, Gramps. "Klan" is shorthand, but you know that.

There's a lot of black supremacist groups also, most all supremacist groups a so small they inconsequential. Regressive just love to blow them out of proportion.
Now I'm an extremist? You're going senile lol

Arrest George Soros. He's the main backer of these groups. He creates these groups specifically for Elections. He did it with the the OWS sham last time around. They're meant to to disturb the Election. He's been interfering and inciting in our country for years. He's a criminal. Arrest him, and things will calm down.

Soros is responsible for the brutal slaughter of five American Police Officers. Soros is behind these extremist groups. He interferes and incites violence. He did it last time with his OWS sham too. Their function is to subvert and wreak havoc around Election Time. Soros should be arrested.

BLM, Black Panthers, Soros......Those groups and people don't give a shit about law & order or peace or your political agenda. All they care about is having their rhetoric & violence "sanctioned" by your silence.

Yo, it`s toooooo late Gramps for the sleeping idiots, they will wake up one day in a classroom learning how to speak Muslim, and learning Sharia Law!!!

"GTP"
truth-is-the-new-hate-speech.jpg

It sure becomes a BFD on this board when some wanker playing dress-up in California says he's supporting Hillary. Which is odd since a few weeks prior when David Duke slobbed Rump's knob it was tiny and insignificant.

The "klan" was funded by democrats too.

Bullshit. :bsflag:

Breaking NOW, more police shot in Baton Rouge. Not many details available.

No, just a regressive. People on both sides with ear plugs wind up taking their cause backwards.

No, just a regressive. People on both sides with ear plugs wind up taking their cause backwards.
Senile it is then

Soros is responsible for the brutal slaughter of five American Police Officers. Soros is behind these extremist groups. He interferes and incites violence. He did it last time with his OWS sham too. Their function is to subvert and wreak havoc around Election Time. Soros should be arrested.
Show me Soros is anything but the conservatives' whipping boy, the Thing you point to as being behind many, many people's chagrin at how they have been treated. Soros is not behind the police actions that incited these protests. If you can show me real valid facts that he is behind this like some evil Joker, I'd be pleased to hear them. He is a man with lots of money who has political opinions. He spends his money supporting those opinions. If you don't like his opinions, you won't like how he spends his money.

It sure becomes a BFD on this board when some wanker playing dress-up in California says he's supporting Hillary. Which is odd since a few weeks prior when David Duke slobbed Rump's knob it was tiny and insignificant.

Yo, you are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

"GTP"
Lord Help You My Son, Let Us Pray:
200 (5).gif

Show me Soros is anything but the conservatives' whipping boy, the Thing you point to as being behind many, many people's chagrin at how they have been treated. Soros is not behind the police actions that incited these protests. If you can show me real valid facts that he is behind this like some evil Joker, I'd be pleased to hear them. He is a man with lots of money who has political opinions. He spends his money supporting those opinions. If you don't like his opinions, you won't like how he spends his money.

Who is paying all these lay abouts to descend on Cleveland? You know they aren't self funding. Now we have two more dead officers in LA.

Soros creates and funds these extremist groups to subvert U.S. Elections. He's been doing it for years. He interferes and incites. OWS and this BLM group are his creations. So the slaughter of the five American Police Officers is on him.

My prediction is, if a Democrat wins, the BLM group will quickly disappear after the Election like the OWS group did. The man should be arrested for interfering in our Elections and inciting violence. That's how i feel anyway.

Yo, you are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

"GTP"
Lord Help You My Son, Let Us Pray:

Doodles ---- you're in serious need of a shitload of experi-mental medications. :cuckoo:

Who is paying all these lay abouts to descend on Cleveland? You know they aren't self funding. Now we have two more dead officers in LA.

Soros groups created to subvert U.S. Elections. Their function is to wreak havoc around Election Time. He did it with his OWS sham last time. If the Democrats win, these groups quickly disappear after the Election. I mean, when's the last time you heard from an OWS wingnut? Where'd they all go?

They serve their purpose and then they're disbanded. But this time one of his extremist groups went too far. They slaughtered five American Police Officers. He needs to be held accountable. Arrest him immediately.

Forum List

Back