Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?

Arrest George Soros. He's the main backer of these groups. He creates these groups specifically for Elections. He did it with the the OWS sham last time around. They're meant to to disturb the Election. He's been interfering and inciting in our country for years. He's a criminal. Arrest him, and things will calm down.
As long as the Koch brothers go with him.

Soros is responsible for the brutal slaughter of five American Police Officers. Soros is behind these extremist groups. He interferes and incites violence. He did it last time with his OWS sham too. Their function is to subvert and wreak havoc around Election Time. Soros should be arrested.
Show me Soros is anything but the conservatives' whipping boy, the Thing you point to as being behind many, many people's chagrin at how they have been treated. Soros is not behind the police actions that incited these protests. If you can show me real valid facts that he is behind this like some evil Joker, I'd be pleased to hear them. He is a man with lots of money who has political opinions. He spends his money supporting those opinions. If you don't like his opinions, you won't like how he spends his money.

Who is paying all these lay abouts to descend on Cleveland? You know they aren't self funding. Now we have two more dead officers in LA.

Soros groups created to subvert U.S. Elections. Their function is to wreak havoc around Election Time. He did it with his OWS sham last time. If the Democrats win, these groups quickly disappear after the Election. I mean, when's the last time you heard from an OWS wingnut? Where'd they all go?

They serve their purpose and then they're disbanded. But this time one of his extremist groups went too far. They slaughtered five American Police Officers. He needs to be held accountable. Arrest him immediately.

Yuh huh.
----- on what evidence? A blog by Alex Jones? :tinfoil:

Oopsie.

I guess for the same reason the GOP sat by and let the Klan take over theirs.
Klan? When was the last time the Klan was relevant in our society?

It sure becomes a BFD on this board when some wanker playing dress-up in California says he's supporting Hillary. Which is odd since a few weeks prior when David Duke slobbed Rump's knob it was tiny and insignificant.

The "klan" was funded by democrats too.

Bullshit. :bsflag:

Yo, you are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

"GTP"
Lord Help You My Son, Let Us Pray:

Doodles ---- you're in serious need of a shitload of experi-mental medications. :cuckoo:

Yo Jesus stands above All, even you!!!
bible077.gif

"GTP"

It sure becomes a BFD on this board when some wanker playing dress-up in California says he's supporting Hillary. Which is odd since a few weeks prior when David Duke slobbed Rump's knob it was tiny and insignificant.

Yo, you are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

"GTP"

Doodles ---- you're in serious need of a shitload of experi-mental medications. :cuckoo:

"GTP"

Well if anyone's qualified to tell us about Jesus it would be a freak holding a machine gun with Vaseline rubbed all over hisself who begins every utterance with "yo".

"GTP"

"GTP"

Well if anyone's qualified to tell us about Jesus it would be a freak holding a machine gun with Vaseline rubbed all over hisself who begins every utterance with "yo".

Yo, like I always say, maybe one day you "Mini Puppets" will be Saved and See the Light!

"GTP"
Let Us Pray:
giphy (11).gif

"GTP"

"GTP"

Yo, like I always say, maybe one day you "Mini Puppets" will be Saved and See the Light!

"GTP"
Let Us Pray:
View attachment 81884
Stop pissing all over the thread

"Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?"

It hasn’t.

This is a lie.

BLM, Black Panthers, Soros......Those groups and people don't give a shit about law & order or peace or your political agenda. All they care about is having their rhetoric & violence "sanctioned" by your silence.
This fails as a straw man fallacy, as ridiculous as it is wrong.

"GTP"

"GTP"

"GTP"
Let Us Pray:
View attachment 81884
Stop pissing all over the thread

Yo, let us Pray:
7d2e5-animated_little_girl_praying.gif

"GTP"

BLM, Black Panthers, Soros......Those groups and people don't give a shit about law & order or peace or your political agenda. All they care about is having their rhetoric & violence "sanctioned" by your silence.

I dont see any difference between clinton and the cop killing animals.

vote for clinton and you vote for cop killing vermin

Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?

Why did Republicans sit by while their party was being co-opt'd by delusional religious nuts and violent white supremacists and assorted racist radicals?

There are a lot of white supremacist organizations out there, Gramps. "Klan" is shorthand, but you know that.
And?
And it’s your fellow republican scumbags trying to exploit the deaths of the three Baton Rouge police officers for some perceived partisan gain, which is both extreme and radical – not democrats.

The klan is the old terrorist wing of the democrat party....the Republican party fought the klan to help the newly freed blacks get their rights...please..study some history.......

Why did Republicans sit by while their party was being co-opt'd by delusional religious nuts and violent white supremacists and assorted racist radicals?

The party of racism is the democrat party.....their core groups and political leaders are all racists.....

Violence had been a primary tool of the democrat party since it was founded.....they used it against black slaves, and then freed blacks and their Republican allies....that they are using violence today is not a surprise....

because it hasn't be co-opted by anyone.

concern yourself with your party being overrun by white supremacists, neo-nazis and kkk'ers. and do let me know when hillary starts re-tweeting black panthers' tweets like the donald does white supremacists and neo-nazis' posts.

Forum List

Back