Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?

There's a difference between civil rights and race hustling, or at least there should be a difference, but lives don't matter to cop killers.

BLM, Black Panthers, Soros......Those groups and people don't give a shit about law & order or peace or your political agenda. All they care about is having their rhetoric & violence "sanctioned" by your silence.

Oh I think Democrats are just following Republicans. This year the far right and the far left have something in common. They've both gone bat shit crazy.

VarveG20160215_low.jpg

Why have democrats sat by while their party is being co-opt'd by violent extremists and radicals?

Why did Republicans sit by while their party was being co-opt'd by delusional religious nuts and violent white supremacists and assorted racist radicals?

The party of racism is the democrat party.....their core groups and political leaders are all racists.....

you understand that's delusional, right?

but please keep on cheering every time a person of color is murdered.

Okay....get ready to run away....

The core groups of the democrat party are all openly and proudly racist......la raza, the black panthers, the nation of islam, the NAACP, the congressional black caucus....all racist, all open and proud about it....

Do you deny that?

The leaders of your party........bill clinton's political mentor was j. william fulbright....known racist, known segregationist, given the Presidential medal of Freedom by bill....

obama...sat in a racist church for 20 years.....

Do you deny that?

Obama's church was only racist according to white racist standards.

According to the standards of a church not being racist....and then obama's church which was racist.....

La Raza....core group of the democrat party.....means "The Race"

Only if you take it literally and ignore cultural context.
Oh wait --- forgot who I was talking to.

the black panters, the nation of islam, the NAACP, the congressional black caucus....openly and proudly racist....all support the democrats.....

Funny that wags on this board continually remind us (correctly) that the NAACP was started by a lot of Republicans.

And now try to get a republican in the NAACP...see what happens......

The "klan" was funded by democrats too.

The klan was created by democrats.......and they used the klan to terrorize the newly freed blacks and their Republican allies.........

blah blah blah blah....

and now all those former democrats are republicans because the civil rights law made your folk cry.

So you are saying that after the Republicans freed the slaves with rifles and bayonets...protected them from the democrats and their klan allies....pushed civil rights for blacks........after all of that.....on a dime they just turned into racists.....and the democrats who actually owned the slaves, fought to keep them, fought to keep the freed slaves from getting their civil rights....and then over night....they switched on a dime and became not racist.....

Wow....you are stupid.

Arrest George Soros. He's the main backer of these groups. He creates these groups specifically for Elections. He did it with the the OWS sham last time around. They're meant to to disturb the Election. He's been interfering and inciting in our country for years. He's a criminal. Arrest him, and things will calm down.
As long as the Koch brothers go with him.

Soros is responsible for the brutal slaughter of five American Police Officers. Soros is behind these extremist groups. He interferes and incites violence. He did it last time with his OWS sham too. Their function is to subvert and wreak havoc around Election Time. Soros should be arrested.
Show me Soros is anything but the conservatives' whipping boy, the Thing you point to as being behind many, many people's chagrin at how they have been treated. Soros is not behind the police actions that incited these protests. If you can show me real valid facts that he is behind this like some evil Joker, I'd be pleased to hear them. He is a man with lots of money who has political opinions. He spends his money supporting those opinions. If you don't like his opinions, you won't like how he spends his money.

Who is paying all these lay abouts to descend on Cleveland? You know they aren't self funding. Now we have two more dead officers in LA.

Soros groups created to subvert U.S. Elections. Their function is to wreak havoc around Election Time. He did it with his OWS sham last time. If the Democrats win, these groups quickly disappear after the Election. I mean, when's the last time you heard from an OWS wingnut? Where'd they all go?

They serve their purpose and then they're disbanded. But this time one of his extremist groups went too far. They slaughtered five American Police Officers. He needs to be held accountable. Arrest him immediately.
George Soros handiwork at its finest. Paid violence as part of the comprehensive strategy to collapse the U.S. economy. And all of the idiot liberals on USMB cheer because they think they are one step closer to universal parasitic mooching off of society...

Baton Rouge police shooting leaves 3 officers dead - CNN.com

I guess for the same reason the GOP sat by and let the Klan take over theirs.

The klan is the old terrorist wing of the democrat party....the Republican party fought the klan to help the newly freed blacks get their rights...please..study some history.......

Yuh huh -- that essplains why the Klan got Ed Jackson elected governor of Indiana. The Democrats were tired of running the place. Or why they elected Rice Means Senator in Colorado -- the Democrats found the Senate too crowded. Or why they got Owen Brewster elected in Maine, or George Baker in Oregon, or Clarence Morley in Colorado. Democrats just spreadin' the wealth around, right down to the Anaheim city council.

Also essplains why the Klan mobilized to get Jack Walton kicked out of the governor seat in Oklahoma, and why they demonstrated against Oscar Underwood and Al Smith at the Democratic convention. And why the first POTUS to prosecute the Klan since Grant was Lyndon Johnson, who watched his father and uncles stay up on Klanwatch overnight when he was a kid.

"Study some history" :lmao: if history books were water, Hunior, you'd be the desert.

Yeah.......the entire history of the klan and the democrat party.......and you pick out isolated political alliances...nice try....

Who said they are 'sitting by'? The leader of the DNC is supporting them. He has had them at the WH twice praising them...

The klan is the old terrorist wing of the democrat party....the Republican party fought the klan to help the newly freed blacks get their rights...please..study some history.......

Yuh huh -- that essplains why the Klan got Ed Jackson elected governor of Indiana. The Democrats were tired of running the place. Or why they elected Rice Means Senator in Colorado -- the Democrats found the Senate too crowded. Or why they got Owen Brewster elected in Maine, or George Baker in Oregon, or Clarence Morley in Colorado. Democrats just spreadin' the wealth around, right down to the Anaheim city council.

Also essplains why the Klan mobilized to get Jack Walton kicked out of the governor seat in Oklahoma, and why they demonstrated against Oscar Underwood and Al Smith at the Democratic convention. And why the first POTUS to prosecute the Klan since Grant was Lyndon Johnson, who watched his father and uncles stay up on Klanwatch overnight when he was a kid.

"Study some history" :lmao: if history books were water, Hunior, you'd be the desert.

Yeah.......the entire history of the klan and the democrat party.......and you pick out isolated political alliances...nice try....

Funny. The GOP now owns the Klan - since all the white racists migrated there. Why are the KKK and other white supremacist groups supporting Trump?

Why did Republicans sit by while their party was being co-opt'd by delusional religious nuts and violent white supremacists and assorted racist radicals?

The party of racism is the democrat party.....their core groups and political leaders are all racists.....

you understand that's delusional, right?

but please keep on cheering every time a person of color is murdered.

Okay....get ready to run away....

The core groups of the democrat party are all openly and proudly racist......la raza, the black panthers, the nation of islam, the NAACP, the congressional black caucus....all racist, all open and proud about it....

Do you deny that?

The leaders of your party........bill clinton's political mentor was j. william fulbright....known racist, known segregationist, given the Presidential medal of Freedom by bill....

obama...sat in a racist church for 20 years.....

Do you deny that?

Obama's church was only racist according to white racist standards.

According to the standards of a church not being racist....and then obama's church which was racist.....

"A" church? Funny. Are you suggesting that no white churches are racist?

BLM, Black Panthers, Soros......Those groups and people don't give a shit about law & order or peace or your political agenda. All they care about is having their rhetoric & violence "sanctioned" by your silence.

The fish rots from the head down

obamaawkward-i8430.jpg

Soros is responsible for the brutal slaughter of five American Police Officers. Soros is behind these extremist groups. He interferes and incites violence. He did it last time with his OWS sham too. Their function is to subvert and wreak havoc around Election Time. Soros should be arrested.
Show me Soros is anything but the conservatives' whipping boy, the Thing you point to as being behind many, many people's chagrin at how they have been treated. Soros is not behind the police actions that incited these protests. If you can show me real valid facts that he is behind this like some evil Joker, I'd be pleased to hear them. He is a man with lots of money who has political opinions. He spends his money supporting those opinions. If you don't like his opinions, you won't like how he spends his money.

Who is paying all these lay abouts to descend on Cleveland? You know they aren't self funding. Now we have two more dead officers in LA.

Soros groups created to subvert U.S. Elections. Their function is to wreak havoc around Election Time. He did it with his OWS sham last time. If the Democrats win, these groups quickly disappear after the Election. I mean, when's the last time you heard from an OWS wingnut? Where'd they all go?

They serve their purpose and then they're disbanded. But this time one of his extremist groups went too far. They slaughtered five American Police Officers. He needs to be held accountable. Arrest him immediately.

Yuh huh.
----- on what evidence? A blog by Alex Jones? :tinfoil:

Oopsie.

Soros is the money man. He should be arrested for interfering in our elections and inciting violence in our country. OWS and this BLM group were created to cause chaos and divide the People further. The Democrats have chosen a very dangerous ally in Soros. The man is a criminal.

Klan? When was the last time the Klan was relevant in our society?

Right now. Racial hatred and violence has been fomented these last 8 years by the racist wing of the Republican Party. Their bile and animus at the election of a black President has been building throughout his administration. Trump has poured gasoline on the flames and is doubling down on the racist rhetoric.

The only thing about the violence that is surprising, given the provocations, is that it's taken this long to happen.

George Soros handiwork at its finest. Paid violence as part of the comprehensive strategy to collapse the U.S. economy. And all of the idiot liberals on USMB cheer because they think they are one step closer to universal parasitic mooching off of society...

Baton Rouge police shooting leaves 3 officers dead - CNN.com

Yeah, the Democrats have chosen a very dangerous ally. He's pure evil and certainly doesn't have Americans' best interests in mind. These groups are created to subvert U.S.Elections. This BLM group is no different than his OWS group last time around.

If Democrats win, these groups quickly disband after the Election. Those OWS people are nowhere to be found these days. But this time, one of his groups turned really violent. They're responsible for five slaughtered Police Officers. Soros needs to be held accountable. And possibly some Democrats too. But once Soros is arrested and prosecuted, things will calm down.

Klan? When was the last time the Klan was relevant in our society?

Right now. Racial hatred and violence has been fomented these last 8 years by the racist wing of the Republican Party. Their bile and animus at the election of a black President has been building throughout his administration. Trump has poured gasoline on the flames and is doubling down on the racist rhetoric.

The only thing about the violence that is surprising, given the provocations, is that it's taken this long to happen.

I have to disagree. There are a lot of racist Republicans, but the hate and incitement has mostly come from the Democratic Party. BLM and other extremist groups are Democratic Party-created and funded groups. They were created to cause chaos and division.

Forum List

Back