Why Have There Been More Mass Shootings Under Obama than the Four Previous Presidents Combined?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems, the DemocRATS just don't give a shit about NATIONAL SECURITY!

Truthstreammedia ^ | 11/2/2015 | Melissa Dykes
We live in a world of short-term memories and long-term memory deficiencies. If the 24-hour news cycle was any indication, Americans appear to be bouncing from one catastrophic mass shooting to the next, with hardly any breathing room. Like this is just a regular occurrence America has learned to endure because… guns. It’s the prevalence of firearms in the hands of the people, the anti-gunners say. Calls to limit, rewrite, redefine, or outright dispose of the 2nd Amendment are rampant. But no one is looking at the data. If they did, they would realize something is really, really, really wrong...

CVg-U_iWIAAMqKM.jpg-large.jpeg

Are they up?? Or is the media just hyping every little one more because they think FINALLY they have a dictato...er....president who will instill a gun ban?

When you have the Chief Executive of the United States doing everything possible to divide and destroy this country, it is inevitable that chaos ensues.

We live in a world of short-term memories and long-term memory deficiencies. If the 24-hour news cycle was any indication, Americans appear to be bouncing from one catastrophic mass shooting to the next, with hardly any breathing room. Like this is just a regular occurrence America has learned to endure because… guns. It’s the prevalence of firearms in the hands of the people, the anti-gunners say. Calls to limit, rewrite, redefine, or outright dispose of the 2nd Amendment are rampant. But no one is looking at the data. If they did, they would realize something is really, really, really wrong...

Why is Trump on pace to break Obama's record?

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

As of Sunday, which was the 216th day of the year, there have been 251 mass shootings in the U.S

The number of mass shootings across the U.S. so far in 2019 has outpaced the number of days this year, according to a gun violence research group. This puts 2019 on pace to be the first year since 2016 with an average of more than one mass shooting a day.

As of Sunday, which was the 216th day of the year, there have been 251 mass shootings in the U.S

Mass shootings?

Most of them look like drive-bys, or gang action.

I know the one listed in Columbus fits that description.

I wouldn't go into that area without body armor on.

Mass shootings?

I wouldn't go into some parts of NYC either. Isn't that Trump's hometown shit hole?

I'm sure most of them looked like drive bys when Obama was POTUS too but that didn't stop you guys from asking why the increase in shootings under his admin. Now, ask yourself why under Trump.

You don't have to ask. We already know

El Paso shooting: 'Open season' on Hispanics in America thanks to 'racist in chief' Trump

Mass shootings?

I wouldn't go into some parts of NYC either. Isn't that Trump's hometown shit hole?

I'm sure most of them looked like drive bys when Obama was POTUS too but that didn't stop you guys from asking why the increase in shootings under his admin. Now, ask yourself why under Trump.

You don't have to ask. We already know

El Paso shooting: 'Open season' on Hispanics in America thanks to 'racist in chief' Trump
That’s an incredibly inaccurate and irresponsible op-Ed. Citing it says more about your own dishonesty.

I just noticed you necroed another 4 year old thread.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back