Why higher education should be free

Oh, you're lucky the US exists to protect you from Russia....

I did laugh at that...would you care to explain how this works?!

Never did get a reply to this - from the man with 3 degrees!

Last edited:
Oh, the dumbfuck finally admits Finland is a tiny country compared to the USA. :eusa_whistle: It's mostly a white people too of the same culture and beliefs.

I bet you have less hispanic illegals that can't speak English in your schools, eh?

I bet you have less blacks in your school systems, eh?

Blacks and hispanics that are on average the worst students in US schools and many times a detriment to other students doing well....see how that works, dumbfuck?

Oh, but you want to compare NYC schools or El Paso TX schools to lilly white schools in Finland to make your ludicrous tax rates make sense. :eusa_whistle: Go fuck yourself.

I don't see any elite universities from Finland in the Top 20.:eusa_whistle:

Being #1 in producer good little lemmings that follow the path they are told to follow from high school isn't the standard for us to follow. You wonder why Finland is irrelevant to the world and USA?

Those finnish students that go to college in Finland get a mediocre education compared to US students with the ability to attend most of the world's top universities.

Finland has a bunch of excellent universities, but none in the Top 20. You have to remember there are only 4.5 million people here. But we draw a lot of students from other countries, and the quality level is very high.

We rank 25 places ahead of the US in education, which I think is fairly good.

It has to be said - your English would be better if you had studied here!

Oh look - a racist!

It is worth keeping in mind that ALL students in Finland learn 3 languages. Immigrants coming to Finland have to learn them, too.

Oh, but you want to compare NYC schools or El Paso TX schools to lilly white schools in Finland to make your ludicrous tax rates make sense. Go fuck yourself.

Actually, it was a US magazine who ranked the US #26 in education - and Finland #1.

Last edited:
Yep, typical idiot response to FACTS.:eusa_whistle:

If Finland bordered Mexico and had our % of blacks, Finland would be a poorer country with a higher crime rate and worse schools.....

Oh look - a racist!

It is worth keeping in mind that ALL students in Finland learn 3 languages. Immigrants coming to Finland have to learn them, too.

Last edited:
I don't see any elite universities from Finland in the Top 20.:eusa_whistle:

Being #1 in producer good little lemmings that follow the path they are told to follow from high school isn't the standard for us to follow. You wonder why Finland is irrelevant to the world and USA?

Those finnish students that go to college in Finland get a mediocre education compared to US students with the ability to attend most of the world's top universities.

Finland has a bunch of excellent universities, but none in the Top 20.

I'm sure your finger painting program is quite strong. :rolleyes:

Yep, typical response to FACTS.:eusa_whistle:

Oh look - a racist!

If you are going to say US schools fail because black people hold you back - you might also mention that Asian people are held back by stupid white people.

Because Asian Americans outperform whites, don't they?

So your a big government libertarian now?

He's a Chomskyite.

He's a communist who is too fucking stupid to know he's a communist.

Chomskyite: An anarchist who support total government control of every aspect of the economy and peoples lives.

btw real education is free. we are all free to read whatever book we want.

Chomsky followers are college freshmen. Most of them remain freshmen their entire lives.

Oh look - a racist!

If you are going to say US schools fail because black people hold you back - you might also mention that Asian people are held back by stupid white people.

Oh look - a racist!

If Finland bordered Mexico and had our % of blacks, Finland would be a poorer country with a higher crime rate and worse schools.....

To some extent that is true, certainly. At least it is plausible.

But it is also worth considering whether running education with a profit motive is the best system for the US.

I think a smarter person would want to consider the success of other school systems and compare them with the US - rather than just blame black people.

Particularly someone like you, who would struggle to get out of high school in this country.

Last edited:
Actually, dumbfuck liberals like you are harming Asian students in California with enrollment caps in the UC system because they felt too many asians were getting in over blacks and hispanics.

Why would they need to have lower standards for blacks and hispanics to get into UC schools.....

Oh look - a racist!

[

But it is also worth considering whether running education with a profit motive is the best system for the US.

The results indicate that our competitive system is far superior than anything you backwards tribesmen have yet scratched on the walls of your caves.

Actually, dumbfuck liberals like you are harming Asian students in California with enrollment caps in the UC system because they felt too many asians were getting in over blacks and hispanics.

Why would they need to have lower standards for blacks and hispanics to get into UC schools.....

And the worst part of it is that a huge percentage of those admitted on quotas go on to drop out.

ONLY a racist admits people to college based on ethnicity. Decent people run admission 100% on merit.

If Asians do better, then that's a sign to others to step up their game.

Dumbfuck, I graduated from the #57 school on this planet....which is better than the majority of shit schools in Finland. I am also working on my 3rd graduate degree....you aren't even close to me in intelligence.

As for lilly white Finland, 99% of Americans couldn't give a shit about where it ranks in the world in producing mindless robots out of their trade school system.

To some extent that is true, certainly. At least it is plausible.

I think a smarter person would want to consider the success of other school systems and compare them with the US - rather than just blame black people.

Particularly someone like you, who would struggle to get out of high school in this country.

I'm sure any reasonable person would struggle to get the hell out of a backwater nothing country like yours.

In fact, haven't you boasted more than anything about leaving your country? Hmmm...

Yes, Saigon is a racist like most liberals.

And the worst part of it is that a huge percentage of those admitted on quotas go on to drop out.

ONLY a racist admits people to college based on ethnicity. Decent people run admission 100% on merit.

If Asians do better, then that's a sign to others to step up their game.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Saigon is too stupid and insane to understand....

Forum List

Back