🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Hillary Lost

Clinton was the weakest candidate the Democrats could have possibly nominated. The Democrat primary was a joke. There wasn't one person besides Commie Sanders that could put together a decent run? There are currently no leaders of the Democrat party, a party that when you look at governorship and state legislatures is a regional party with influence in a handful of states.

She lost because the people have had enough with Obama's change. The west coast and the north east love him and they are largely responsible for his apr rating. But the fly over country and the rust belt has had enough. Hillary was just more Obama. That is why she lost. Obama's weak embarrassing news conference today showed me he knows it was him and his agenda that cooked her goose. Not the Russians or any emails. The people outside of the beltway couldn't care less about emails. She is a liar and she is out of touch and that is why she lost.

If California follows through on their threats to succeed, the Democrats will not win the White House for a generation. Does anyone remember of the endless predictions and gloating of MSNBC and leftists after the 2008 election that the Republican party is dead and will never win a national election? I want to put together a montage but MSNBC and NBC have this annoying habit of selectively curating their published videos and logging copy right complaints on videos they don't want people to see.

Hillary Clinton is corrupt as hell. But she's not anymore corrupt than most other politicians. Granted, the Clintons have corruption down to an art form in ways other politicians can't compete.

The reason Hillary Clinton lost had very little to do with the sheer level of her corruption, though that didn't help. The real reason she never stood a chance, in my opinion, is because she has the charisma of a rock.

she sounds like my fucking high school history teacher and expresses emotion like a high functioning autistic person(nothing against autistics). This sort of way of speaking is very dull, monotone and without emotion.

This isn't a criticism of her experience, which is vast. but a criticism of her way of handling people.

I do not like Barack Obama. I did not vote for the man. But he has charisma. How he talks to people, how he works a crowd and levels with people. He stutters a lot, yes. But he connects with people.

Hillary Clinton does not. That's why her speeches looked like this.

6d11c0f3-cbb8-4a25-ba77-b973ccc1efd2_500.jpg

and Trump's looked something like this;

11092015trumpjlf19.jpg

Trump knows how to work a crowd, how to get people fired up. Yes, he's crass and blunt. But he gets people excited, he has bold visions.

What was Hillary's bold vision? Obama lite. More of the same, continue and build on the policies of Obama. Nothing to get people excited. She didn't have the Charisma to get people to the polls.

That's why she got almost 6 million less votes than Obama in 2012(and almost 9 1/2 million less than Obama in 2008) Trump got slightly more than Mitt Romney in 2012. But Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama when he beat Romney in 2012.

Hillary is simply not qualified to be a national leader. She doesn't have the Charisma for the job. When she talks, it's robotic and uninspired. Her laughs are almost as fake as her creepy smile. There's nothing genuine there, no connection.

That's why Reagan won by landslides in 1980 and 1984. That's why Obama crushed the competition in 2008 and 2012. It has a lot less to do with the policies, and more to do with leadership and charisma. something Hillary lacks. Trump also gave hope to millions of former middle class workers who had great Union jobs in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and other states. Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA and TPP until it became a political liability. The policies that voters in those regions know cost them their jobs to countries with lower labor costs. Of course, those free trade agreements were also supported by Reagan.

Which brings me to Hillary's last problem; Trust. She simply changed with the wind too much. Not saying Trump didn't do that, but he overcame that by coming off as direct and blunt. But Hillary in 2008 said that marriage was between a man and a woman a SACRED bond created by GOD. then in 2012 she said she was for it all the way.

Hillary 2004:

Hillary 2012:

Sure, some people just have honest changes of opinions as time goes on. But going from it being a sacred bond between a man and a woman to gay marriage all the way in 8 years is a little extreme. She went with political expedience. As she said in her speech to donors behind closed doors; You have to have a Public opinion, and a private opinion.

That's why she lost. I think all this other shit is just background noise.

He sold people a bill of goods.
They bought it.

Hillary wasn't selling a bill of goods or much of anything else other than competence, experience, and intent to address problems intelligently.

Pretty simple.

Re: "He sold people a bill of goods.
They bought it." Perhaps - Perhaps not that's an opinionate asinine statement that has no factual basis as of yet - not till he has been in office for some time can you even credibly attempt to defend a statement such as that.

Re: "Hillary wasn't selling a bill of goods or much of anything else other than competence, experience, and intent to address problems intelligently."
Dude - you are one funny mother fucker and dumb as all hell - did you type that bullshit with a straight face - lol

This illustrates everything you need to know about her and her voters.

Nothing sums it up better than that. Especially the fucking morons applauding.

Competence, experience, and intent to address problems? What a joke. Clinton was so incompetent that she allowed State Department emails to get into the hands of "hostile foreign actors", denied repeated security requests in Benghazi that directly led to the deaths of four Americans, set relations with Russia back to the Cold War, led to the rise of ISIS, lied to the parents of those murdered in Benghazi--that kind of competence and experience. The same intent to address problems that she showed while Senator of NY, where she solved none of her campaign promises.

Honestly, I listened to several Clinton speeches throughout the election and had no idea what her policy proposals were. I knew that "we are stronger together" and that she adamantly loathed Trump, but I had no idea what she planned on doing. There was nothing but platitudes and insults.

Say what you want about Trump, but he had concrete things he said he was going to do. Build to wall, renegotiate NAFTA, enforce immigration laws--he threw plenty of insults, but there was much more substance.

Don't forget the $6 billion unaccounted for during her time as Sec of State. I don't buy the bad bookkeeping excuse. That's a lot of money.

Hillary Clinton is corrupt as hell. But she's not anymore corrupt than most other politicians. Granted, the Clintons have corruption down to an art form in ways other politicians can't compete.

The reason Hillary Clinton lost had very little to do with the sheer level of her corruption, though that didn't help. The real reason she never stood a chance, in my opinion, is because she has the charisma of a rock.

she sounds like my fucking high school history teacher and expresses emotion like a high functioning autistic person(nothing against autistics). This sort of way of speaking is very dull, monotone and without emotion.

This isn't a criticism of her experience, which is vast. but a criticism of her way of handling people.

I do not like Barack Obama. I did not vote for the man. But he has charisma. How he talks to people, how he works a crowd and levels with people. He stutters a lot, yes. But he connects with people.

Hillary Clinton does not. That's why her speeches looked like this.

6d11c0f3-cbb8-4a25-ba77-b973ccc1efd2_500.jpg

and Trump's looked something like this;

11092015trumpjlf19.jpg

Trump knows how to work a crowd, how to get people fired up. Yes, he's crass and blunt. But he gets people excited, he has bold visions.

What was Hillary's bold vision? Obama lite. More of the same, continue and build on the policies of Obama. Nothing to get people excited. She didn't have the Charisma to get people to the polls.

That's why she got almost 6 million less votes than Obama in 2012(and almost 9 1/2 million less than Obama in 2008) Trump got slightly more than Mitt Romney in 2012. But Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama when he beat Romney in 2012.

Hillary is simply not qualified to be a national leader. She doesn't have the Charisma for the job. When she talks, it's robotic and uninspired. Her laughs are almost as fake as her creepy smile. There's nothing genuine there, no connection.

That's why Reagan won by landslides in 1980 and 1984. That's why Obama crushed the competition in 2008 and 2012. It has a lot less to do with the policies, and more to do with leadership and charisma. something Hillary lacks. Trump also gave hope to millions of former middle class workers who had great Union jobs in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and other states. Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA and TPP until it became a political liability. The policies that voters in those regions know cost them their jobs to countries with lower labor costs. Of course, those free trade agreements were also supported by Reagan.

Which brings me to Hillary's last problem; Trust. She simply changed with the wind too much. Not saying Trump didn't do that, but he overcame that by coming off as direct and blunt. But Hillary in 2008 said that marriage was between a man and a woman a SACRED bond created by GOD. then in 2012 she said she was for it all the way.

Hillary 2004:

Hillary 2012:

Sure, some people just have honest changes of opinions as time goes on. But going from it being a sacred bond between a man and a woman to gay marriage all the way in 8 years is a little extreme. She went with political expedience. As she said in her speech to donors behind closed doors; You have to have a Public opinion, and a private opinion.

That's why she lost. I think all this other shit is just background noise.

He sold people a bill of goods.
They bought it.

Hillary wasn't selling a bill of goods or much of anything else other than competence, experience, and intent to address problems intelligently.

Pretty simple.

Re: "He sold people a bill of goods.
They bought it." Perhaps - Perhaps not that's an opinionate asinine statement that has no factual basis as of yet - not till he has been in office for some time can you even credibly attempt to defend a statement such as that.

I'm pretty sure that we will be able to clearly see one way or the other if there is no wall, if we still have terrorism, illegal aliens etc...

I'm pretty sure that we will be able to clearly see one way or the other if there is no wall, if we still have terrorism, illegal aliens etc...

Doubtful. There are a million ways to support a false narrative, and I know better than to expect objective honesty from partisans.

Remember its not the first time she lost, in 2008 an uppity nobody from Chicago whooped her ass and that was supposed to be her first coronation. They had to tie a pork chop around her neck and rig the primary for her to get a second chance in 2016 and she choked again.

If California follows through on their threats to succeed, the Democrats will not win the White House for a generation. Does anyone remember of the endless predictions and gloating of MSNBC and leftists after the 2008 election that the Republican party is dead and will never win a national election? I want to put together a montage but MSNBC and NBC have this annoying habit of selectively curating their published videos and logging copy right complaints on videos they don't want people to see.

"If California follows through on their threats to succeed, the Democrats will not win the White House for a generation."

....or, however long it takes the Democrats to fill up enough other states with illegal aliens, and then, as Obama did, tell them to vote and there'll be no repercussions.

Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

"If California follows through on their threats to succeed, the Democrats will not win the White House for a generation."

....or, however long it takes the Democrats to fill up enough other states with illegal aliens, and then, as Obama did, tell them to vote and there'll be no repercussions.

Hillary did by about 2.5 million votes.

Only if you count illegal alien votes.

is it true, red Russians helped elect Mr. Trump, in our red States?

When you realize that a third of Crooked Hillary electoral votes came from only two states then you understand that the filthy ass bitch didn't do very well at all. If it wasn't for the illegals in LA and the Bronx voting and for the Democrat voter fraud in Detroit for her she wouldn't have much of anything, would she?

Perhaps she lost due to karma from voting for the illegal Iraq invasion. If so, we can only hope the others responsible get their dose.

is it true, red Russians helped elect Mr. Trump, in our red States?

Who, exactly, said that is the case?

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

" ....does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence..."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Now....there's a decision you can count on!

"circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — "
That's the clincher, huh?

"....many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence..."

Bet your house on that ?

2. Sooo....the conclusion is based on four things:

a. a determined effort to shield the hurt feelings of Liberals

b. Any alternative to Trump

c. a guess.

d. the assiduous use of the Magic 8-Ball

3. But....you can believe it....just like you can believe this:

"U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb" U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

Yup.....take it to the bank!!!!

Hillary lost because she's a terrible candidate, a polarizing figure, and a continuation of the same when the public was crying out for something different.

Joe Biden must be kicking himself.

I laugh at all this stupid deep think analysis of the election. Hillary "lost" because we have not yet scrapped the electoral college. There is no other reason. The GOP lost seats in the House, lost seats in the Senate, and Hillary got millions of more votes than Trump, and conservatives are convinced they have a mandate for conservatism. What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over their policies is gonna be even easier than it was under Georgie Boy Dubya, the Crossed Eyed, Ill-Spoken War Monkey.

Forum List

Back