🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Hillary Lost

[

how many blue illegals voted red in red States?

how many red illegals voted red in red States. why only complain about blue States and blue illegals?

Some of the damn illegals probably figured out a way to vote here in Florida. Especially in the Miami area controlled by Democrats. If they hadn't voted then Trump would have won by a larger margin so what is your friggin point?

I predicted hillarys loss more than two years ago if she got the nod to run in the general. However I'm still horrified by the elections outcome being saddled with an old geezer like trump.

It would have been a lot worse if that Crooked Hillary asshole would have won. She is corrupt, incompetent and dishonest as they come. She ran on a platform to increase taxes, have open borders, let in a million damn Muslim and demonize gun owners. How stupid is that?

She didn't have any plans to strengthen the economy or or make America strong again. She would have just continued with this Obama disaster.

Good thing that America elected a new leader instead of this failed Democrat weakness.

I didn't vote for Trump but if he does one tenth of what he said he would do then he will be a million times better than that Crooked Hillary piece of shit.

We don't need the Democrats in power of authority any more. They screw up everything they touch.

Hillary Clinton is corrupt as hell. But she's not anymore corrupt than most other politicians. Granted, the Clintons have corruption down to an art form in ways other politicians can't compete.

The reason Hillary Clinton lost had very little to do with the sheer level of her corruption, though that didn't help. The real reason she never stood a chance, in my opinion, is because she has the charisma of a rock.

she sounds like my fucking high school history teacher and expresses emotion like a high functioning autistic person(nothing against autistics). This sort of way of speaking is very dull, monotone and without emotion.

This isn't a criticism of her experience, which is vast. but a criticism of her way of handling people.

I do not like Barack Obama. I did not vote for the man. But he has charisma. How he talks to people, how he works a crowd and levels with people. He stutters a lot, yes. But he connects with people.

Hillary Clinton does not. That's why her speeches looked like this.

6d11c0f3-cbb8-4a25-ba77-b973ccc1efd2_500.jpg

and Trump's looked something like this;

11092015trumpjlf19.jpg

Trump knows how to work a crowd, how to get people fired up. Yes, he's crass and blunt. But he gets people excited, he has bold visions.

What was Hillary's bold vision? Obama lite. More of the same, continue and build on the policies of Obama. Nothing to get people excited. She didn't have the Charisma to get people to the polls.

That's why she got almost 6 million less votes than Obama in 2012(and almost 9 1/2 million less than Obama in 2008) Trump got slightly more than Mitt Romney in 2012. But Hillary got 6 million less votes than Obama when he beat Romney in 2012.

Hillary is simply not qualified to be a national leader. She doesn't have the Charisma for the job. When she talks, it's robotic and uninspired. Her laughs are almost as fake as her creepy smile. There's nothing genuine there, no connection.

That's why Reagan won by landslides in 1980 and 1984. That's why Obama crushed the competition in 2008 and 2012. It has a lot less to do with the policies, and more to do with leadership and charisma. something Hillary lacks. Trump also gave hope to millions of former middle class workers who had great Union jobs in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and other states. Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA and TPP until it became a political liability. The policies that voters in those regions know cost them their jobs to countries with lower labor costs. Of course, those free trade agreements were also supported by Reagan.

Which brings me to Hillary's last problem; Trust. She simply changed with the wind too much. Not saying Trump didn't do that, but he overcame that by coming off as direct and blunt. But Hillary in 2008 said that marriage was between a man and a woman a SACRED bond created by GOD. then in 2012 she said she was for it all the way.

Hillary 2004:

Hillary 2012:

Sure, some people just have honest changes of opinions as time goes on. But going from it being a sacred bond between a man and a woman to gay marriage all the way in 8 years is a little extreme. She went with political expedience. As she said in her speech to donors behind closed doors; You have to have a Public opinion, and a private opinion.

That's why she lost. I think all this other shit is just background noise.

Yes, she is more corrupt than most other politicians. She just believes like her husband she is above the law and doesn't blink to cross the line

When you realize that a third of Crooked Hillary electoral votes came from only two states then you understand that the filthy ass bitch didn't do very well at all. If it wasn't for the illegals in LA and the Bronx voting and for the Democrat voter fraud in Detroit for her she wouldn't have much of anything, would she?
what a coincidence; the right, isn't very bright, and had to have Russian help electing their next president.

You imbecile.....which candidate's position hints at war with Russia?
is it true, red Russians helped elect Mr. Trump, in our red States?

Who, exactly, said that is the case?

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

" ....does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence..."

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Now....there's a decision you can count on!

"circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — "
That's the clincher, huh?

"....many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence..."

Bet your house on that ?

2. Sooo....the conclusion is based on four things:

a. a determined effort to shield the hurt feelings of Liberals

b. Any alternative to Trump

c. a guess.

d. the assiduous use of the Magic 8-Ball

3. But....you can believe it....just like you can believe this:

"U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb" U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

Yup.....take it to the bank!!!!
the right alleges that blue illegals helped the democrats but no red illegals helped the republicans. just more right wing fantasy, if you ask me.

Obama told millions of illegals to go out and vote for Bill's wife, and there'd be no repercussions.

Millions did.

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
What???????

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."

how many red illegals voted red and not blue, like blue illegals?

The study found that over 80% of the illegals who voted, voted Democrat.

Where' the evidence of illegal voting? Trump is claiming that MILLIONS of people voted illegally? Where's the proof? Where are the arrests? I ain't seen nothing but lame claims on anonymous message boards like this one. Again, where are the arrests for illegal voting?

[

Where' the evidence of illegal voting? Trump is claiming that MILLIONS of people voted illegally? Where's the proof? Where are the arrests? I ain't seen nothing but lame claims on anonymous message boards like this one. Again, where are the arrests for illegal voting?

Where is the proof that the Russian changed the outcome of the election that the filthy Democrats are bitching about? You Moon Bats are pretty damn selective on the proof that you demand, aren't you?

There can be no proof until there is an audit. Who in Democrat controlled California is going to call for an audit? The closest thing we have is the recount in Michigan where it was discovered that there were about 450K improperly documented votes in Democrat controlled Detroit, mostly for Crooked Hillary.

Either you are simply doing the typical despicable Moon Bat thing of Democrat denial of corruption or you are really naive and stupid to suggest that millions of illegals, who hate Trump, didn't vote against him in filthy ass commie blue states with lax voter ID laws. Which is it?

When you realize that a third of Crooked Hillary electoral votes came from only two states then you understand that the filthy ass bitch didn't do very well at all. If it wasn't for the illegals in LA and the Bronx voting and for the Democrat voter fraud in Detroit for her she wouldn't have much of anything, would she?
what a coincidence; the right, isn't very bright, and had to have Russian help electing their next president.

1. "The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

"circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — "

Bet your house on that ?

c. a guess.

"U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb" U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

the right alleges that blue illegals helped the democrats but no red illegals helped the republicans. just more right wing fantasy, if you ask me.

Obama told millions of illegals to go out and vote for Bill's wife, and there'd be no repercussions.

Millions did.

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

What???????

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."

He didn't need to pursue it. I will say 37% of precincts in Detroit had more Hillary votes than ballots issued how does that happen?

What???? A guess????

" many believe"????

Bet your house on that ?

c. a guess.

Millions did.

What???????

"Where' the evidence of illegal voting?"

You're not really this stupid.....are you????

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know,said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens,according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Millions did.

What???????

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know,said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens,according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

The thing that all these Moon Bats chose to ignore is that the illegals hate Trump because he wants to enforce the immigration laws of the nation and there are a shitload of the little bastards in the Moon Bat states that have lax voter ID laws.

Only these stupid Moon Bats refuse to connect those dots. Then they wonder why we ridicule them all the time for being morons.

Another thing these stupid Moon Bats conveniently forget to mention.

In early October, before the Wikileaks email releases, that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary had a Real Clear Politics average of 48% in the polls, which is what she got on election day.

Last edited:

Millions did.

What???????

The thing that all these Moon Bats chose to ignore is that the illegals hate Trump because he wants to enforce the immigration laws of the nation and there are a shitload of the little bastards in the Moon Bat states that have lax voter ID laws.

Only these stupid Moon Bats refuse to connect those dots. Then they wonder why we ridicule them all the time for being morons.

Tough to connect dots without brains

Millions did.

What???????

Absolutely!

And....since over a million voted in 2008.....logic dictates that far more voted when their existence in this country is at stake.

Tough to connect dots without brains

They know, jc....

Liberals practice a form of Tayiyya....

"Taqiyya (taqiya, taqiyah, taqiyyah) is a form of Islamic deception. The Quran (16:106 and 3:28) allows Muslims to lie in order to protect themselves or to protect the Muslim community. In this video, David Wood explains the Islamic doctrine of taqiyya.Jun 10, 2015
What Is Taqiyya? - YouTube"

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do." RICHARD BADALAMENTE

Another thing these stupid Moon Bats conveniently forget to mention.

In early October, before the Wikileaks email releases, that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary had a Real Clear Politics average of 48% in the polls, which is what she got on election day.

Thanks again...
Just heard that on Fox.....maybe I'll OP that....

[

how many red illegals voted red in red States. why only complain about blue States and blue illegals?

Some of the damn illegals probably figured out a way to vote here in Florida. Especially in the Miami area controlled by Democrats. If they hadn't voted then Trump would have won by a larger margin so what is your friggin point?
how many illegals voted red, in red States?

[

Which are there more of, illegal aliens that Trump has threatened with deportation, or illegals voting for Trump?

Put your thinking cap on.

[

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Forum List

Back