Why I dont give money to the NRA.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Because they are lazy cowards. Here is an example.

Philando Castile killing: Officer charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

The Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop in July was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter and two felony counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm, Ramsey County Attorney John Choi said.

So we have an American citizen shot dead by the state for legally packing heat. Where is the NRA ?

This also gos directly to why so many people hate cops. Any person who is not a cop would rot in prison or jail waiting this trial out, they would lose and be locked up, but this cop will get two years of probation and likely be working again in a year.

So we have an American citizen shot dead by the state for legally packing heat.

It appears we have a visit from Captain Hyperbole. Or do you really think that's why the cop discharged his firearm?

Personally, I'd wait to see all the evidence before arriving at a conclusion.

If the NRA jumped in with a statement on every shooting before it is resolved, I would stop giving them money.

Because the cop was a Hispanic and they dont want to be called a racist

Race really is not an issue at all. Law enforcement shot a citizen licensed to carry a fire arm for doing nothing. Cases like this is why the NRA exists, yet they seem to have missed it in the midst of their Trumpgazim.

Don't worry about giving or not giving money to the NRA, dear gun-enthusiasts, the gun manufacturers have always stepped in with "donations."

If the NRA jumped in with a statement on every shooting before it is resolved, I would stop giving them money.

Its why they collect money. They are cowards quite simply, and that is largely why they were on their way out before the Obama gun boon. This while they go on about a shot cop in San Antonio.

It appears we have a visit from Captain Hyperbole. Or do you really think that's why the cop discharged his firearm?

-

All the evidence has come in and the cop has been charged.
it's Mosbey. Act. 7. Evidence is in cops favor

Don't worry about giving or not giving money to the NRA, dear gun-enthusiasts, the gun manufacturers have always stepped in with "donations."

Not about politics, its about the NRA not having the balls to be intellectually honest about this. Wanna know why BLM exists? this case right here is why.

-

Hannity may have told you to say that, but it just isnt so. Sorry dude, but one has to be honest.

Its why they collect money. They are cowards quite simply, and that is largely why they were on their way out before the Obama gun boon. This while they go on about a shot cop in San Antonio.
Uh huh. What would you have them say? "The police acted stupidly"?

Yup. And do what they claim they do and be sure that this man is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. At best, this cop was way to inexperienced to be working on his own.

-

Hannity may have told you to say that, but it just isnt so. Sorry dude, but one has to be honest.
Typical lib know nothing.......Why do you think it didn't go to Grand Jury.......because facts are inconvenient......a

-

Typical lib know nothing.......Why do you think it didn't go to Grand Jury.......because facts are inconvenient......a

Typical Kool-Aid drinker. Dude, if the guy is charged with 2nd murder as well as unlawful discharge of a fire arm im thinking it hit and cleared a grand jury. Cop is already charged even if Hannity says he isnt.

The Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop in July was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter and two felony counts of dangerous discharge of a firearm, Ramsey County Attorney John Choi said.

So we have an American citizen shot dead by the state for legally packing heat. Where is the NRA ?

This also gos directly to why so many people hate cops. Any person who is not a cop would rot in prison or jail waiting this trial out, they would lose and be locked up, but this cop will get two years of probation and likely be working again in a year.
Are you or have you ever been a supporter of the NRA? Do you support all Constitutional rights including the Second Amendment. If I took 5 minutes searching your username, will I find multiple posts of you making anti-gun/pro-gun control comments and demonizing the NRA?

As such, I doubt the NRA is going to miss your $20.

Are you or have you ever been a supporter of the NRA? Do you support all Constitutional rights including the Second Amendment. If I took 5 minutes searching your username, will I find multiple posts of you making anti-gun/pro-gun control comments and demonizing the NRA?

As such, I doubt the NRA is going to miss your $20.

Yes. I am a life time member since I was 18. Got it for my birthday. I was disgruntled way before this though. Mostly because they never lobbied for or pushed any legislation protecting 2nd amendment rights. I was and am a Neil Knox guy.

Oh yeah, so ya know, a life time membership cost way more then $20.00. Its these memberships that they are lacking, not the little one year memberships. NRA has been and is in decline both morally and in political power.

Yup. And do what they claim they do and be sure that this man is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. At best, this cop was way to inexperienced to be working on his own.
Interesting. I disagree. When jumping the gun becomes the NRA's M.O. they will lose credibility.

Forum List

Back