Why I dont post here

You wouldn't think there'd still be so many in Germany, of all places.
And what's the attraction of Brazil?

that's what the knesset members are silly....and they don't work fridays in honor of them and their holy day, friday! i don't need to name a single member of the knesset....the knesset has muslims, period...as the link i supplied said.... that's good enough to show your ignorance on the issue, no? :)

and There are jews represented in Iran too. Does this reflect the will of the nation of Iran? make me laugh some more, dude.

Knesset members are HARDLY akin to a US congressman, dude. I realize that youd say so just to circumvent the comparison but gimme a break. Politicians taking DAYS OFF!?!?! no WAI! This neither validates the claim that muslims are equally represented NOR illustrates a comparable position for palis in israel.

Of course it's good enough for you. You can't name names so go figure.

Holy shit some 20 odd thousand Jews in Iran eh. stunning :)

hey, not too shabby for the nation that you;d otherwise insist is trying to "wipe israel off the map"

Care to start naming names now? While you are at it, why dont you go ahead and predict when we'll see an arab PM of israel. You know.. since you insist that days off for politicians means that there is wuality in israel..

:lol:

Maurice Motamed

Maurice Motamed (born 1945; sometimes transcribed from Persian as موریس معتمد) was elected in 2000 and again in 2004 as a member of the Iranian Parliament, representing the Jewish community which has by Iran's constitution retained a reserved seat since the Persian Constitution of 1906.

Maurice Motamed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See how easy it is, dude? Whats your hold up?

hey, not too shabby for the nation that you;d otherwise insist is trying to "wipe israel off the map"

I am not the one insisting that, Amagannakillyouall is :)

Why don't you look into hows those Jews are treated in Iran, I bet it not any better than Muslims in Israel.

Care to start naming names now?
No I will not name names, I never claimed there were any Muslims in the current government of Israel.

While you are at it, why dont you go ahead and predict when we'll see an arab PM of israel.

probably never.

and There are jews represented in Iran too. Does this reflect the will of the nation of Iran? make me laugh some more, dude.

Knesset members are HARDLY akin to a US congressman, dude. I realize that youd say so just to circumvent the comparison but gimme a break. Politicians taking DAYS OFF!?!?! no WAI! This neither validates the claim that muslims are equally represented NOR illustrates a comparable position for palis in israel.

Of course it's good enough for you. You can't name names so go figure.

you have proven yourself to be an absolute idiot....

there are 12 members right now and there have been 59 in total so far....and yes they have power, even head some comittees.....

Mohammad Barakeh

there's one....

the rest are HERE- Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOU were owned shogie! not that i am in to that....! :lol:

you have proven yourself to be an absolute idiot....

there are 12 members right now and there have been 59 in total so far....and yes they have power, even head some comittees.....

Mohammad Barakeh

there's one....

the rest are HERE- Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOU were owned shogie! not that i am in to that....! :lol:

Thanks for the info Care, I knew there were some, but was to lazy to go looking for them, it appears so was Shog :)

So now shog, how many of the 20 thousand Jews in Iran are in their Iranian government :)

holy shit Majalli Wahabi a Muslim was once acting President of Israel. Wow, those Hateful Racist Jews must have really lost it then eh Shog.

Last edited:
I would add that those 12 Muslim members are 10% of the total 120 members. While Muslims make up 16.2% of the population, Muslims constitute Israel's largest religious minority.

So that is pretty close to an accurate representation of the % of Muslims as a whole in the Government.

But I am sure Shog will just tell us they are nothing but Token Muslims with no power at all. Then continue to rail about how Israel is a racist nation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Last edited:
I would add that those 12 Muslim members are 10% of the total 120 members. While Muslims make up 16.2% of the population, Muslims constitute Israel's largest religious minority.

So that is pretty close to an accurate representation of the % of Muslims as a whole in the Government.

But I am sure Shog will just tell us they are nothing but Token Muslims with no power at all. Then continue to rail about how Israel is a racist nation.

how is it any different of our congress, both house and senate not having 50% women to match the population or having whatever percentage of blacks proportionate or Chinese proportionate or muslims represeted proportionately, here in the usa?

It just doesn't seem to happen that way, not even here it seems?

Care

how is it any different of our congress, both house and senate not having 50% women to match the population or having whatever percentage of blacks proportionate or Chinese proportionate or muslims represeted proportionately, here in the usa?

It just doesn't seem to happen that way, not even here it seems?

Care

it isn't, but then I am sure Shog will say it is, and I am also sure he will never admit he just got served by you. :)

Good job Care :)

Everyone always forgets the Poles.

And oh my how the Poles probably wish that only had been true in 1939, eh?

Yes, it is my understanding, as well, that the largest self-identified ethnic in America is German.

Not necessarily pureblooded Germans, of course, but Germans intermarried and bred with the other ethnics which make this land so interesting.

Myself, for example, an American mutt offsprung from among others, the Germans who originally settled Pennsylvania in the early 18th century.

Did you all know that at one time the Pennsylvania legislature actually debated whether to make German the "offical" language of the Keystone state?

Yes, it is my understanding, as well, that the largest self-identified ethnic in America is German.

Not necessarily pureblooded Germans, of course, but Germans intermarried and bred with the other ethnics which make this land so interesting.

Myself, for example, an American mutt offsprung from among others, the Germans who originally settled Pennsylvania in the early 18th century.

Did you all know that at one time the Pennsylvania legislature actually debated whether to make German the "offical" language of the Keystone state?

Yeah I have heard that actually.

My self, I am part Hebrew, Part English, Part Irish, and Part German. Go figure.
I can't tell you how many times I have heard the joke, "your German ancestors persecuted your Hebrew ones" :p

Yep, a damn site more effective than the CIA :)

I happen to be reading Legacy of Ashes, right now.

Assuming the whole thing isn't some very clever disinformation campaign, the CIA has a terrible record of providing information that POTUSs could ever use, a terrible record of lying to our leaders, and a not so very good record, either, of espionage generally.

It appears, based on this book, that the one thing they could do rather well was BUY allies, which helped them pull off the occassional overthrow of this leader or that that they became conviced were communists.

They were, for example, big financial backers and benfactors to the Ba' ath party which ran Iraq in the 50s.

Apparently the State Department thought of them as a menace to american foreign policy.

Interesting read for those so inclined.

I happen to be reading Legacy of Ashes, right now.

Assuming the whole thing isn't some very clever disinformation campaign, the CIA has a terrible record of providing information that POTUSs could ever use, a terrible record of lying to our leaders, and a not so very good record, either, of espionage generally.

It appears, based on this book, that the one thing they could do rather well was BUY allies, which helped them pull off the occassional overthrow of this leader or that that they became conviced were communists.

They were, for example, big financial backers and benfactors to the Ba' ath party which ran Iraq in the 50s.

Apparently the State Department thought of them as a menace to american foreign policy.

Interesting read for those so inclined.

I'll have to pick that up.

No need to tell me how lacking the CIA is. :)

umm...that was a play on words...didn't Bush once forget Poland.

Anywho, I haven't digested Care's numbers yet. Not that I can actually see being for an official English language is much different than being for an official religion...it's all part of the same wish to keep the status quo.

Why exactly does anyone fear language change?

Last edited by a moderator:
umm...that was a play on words...didn't Bush once forget Poland.

Anywho, I haven't digested Care's numbers yet. Not that I can actually see being for an official English language is much different than being for an official religion...it's all part of the same wish to keep the status quo.

Why exactly does anyone fear language change?

OH NO-----now you're a lingo-phobe if you want English to be the official language in the US ??????
Hasn't the phobe thing played itself out yet ??

hmmmmmm, where's shogun?:)

....just read that even in israel, both hebrew and arabic are their official languages with english also being taught.....

Forum List

Back