Why I Don’t Trust Trump on Iran

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Personally, because I don't trust anyone in the US gov't. for or about anything, Republican or Democrat.

At some point, when we’ve been lied to constantly and consistently for decades about a “threat” that we must “take out” with a military attack, there comes a time where we must assume they are lying until they provide rock solid, irrefutable proof. Thus far they have provided nothing. So I don’t believe them.

Personally, because I don't trust anyone in the US gov't. for or about anything, Republican or Democrat.

At some point, when we’ve been lied to constantly and consistently for decades about a “threat” that we must “take out” with a military attack, there comes a time where we must assume they are lying until they provide rock solid, irrefutable proof. Thus far they have provided nothing. So I don’t believe them.

proof of what??
salami was a known terrorist and his actions are well documented,,,

We're used to this from liberals. You libs have been critical of Afghanistan and Iraq from the very beginning.

Trump has proven that he can't be trusted.

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

what did he not believe about russia???

Iran with nuclear weapons is not a good thing, but neither is Pakistan.
NK and crazy KJU is another loose nuke in waiting.
So there are real dangers out there, including Russia and China.
When I see the prospective democrat candidates for president, I agree, lying coxuckers every one.
Trump lies, but its mostly about his image or record, bigger, better, best, first, smartest, etc.
Its a complex subject for sure, and we want a strong president, not a pope.
I can't think of one president that didn't lie his ass off?!

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

Duh, that Russia attacked and influenced the 2016 election to help Trump* win. How dense are you?

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

Duh, that Russia attacked and influenced the 2016 election to help Trump* win. How dense are you?

that was proven wrong,,,

Who cares?

Iran is A Dead Man Walking.

Their entire Military is incinerated in Ezekiel 38-39. Ezekiel 38 BSB

Is That in Obama’s dirty underwear or his dirty Putin Dossier?
Ezekiel 38 BSB

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

Joshua fit the battle of Jericho
Jericho, Jericho
The walls came tumblin' down, Hallelujah
Jericho, Jericho
And the walls came tumblin' down
You may talk about the men of Gideon
You may talk about the men of Saul
But there're none like good old Joshua
At the battle of Jericho, Hallelujah

A lot of innocent people and American soldiers will die- hope you war mongering freaks will be happy then-

ENctFlPWsAEc3vB.jpg

Gaslight overload.

Grab your crayons and run to your safe space, Cupcake.

So it's okay for Iran to attack our embassies? Americans were killed you know?
So it's okay to invade sovereign countries under false pretense getting soldiers killed for lies?
Tit for tat is what you get for playing games- and make no mistake, to the head monkeys and the behind the scene monkeys in the District of Criminals appreciate your devotion to their lies to support the games they play with everyone's life.

Forum List

Back