Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

I wish I could wear a dress like this on a regular basis when I go out.... I love gowns.....

f139b3526d28245e6baac7966715df64.jpg
I do too, especially the ones slit.
th

I'd buy and wear that for you...
Where would you take me?

Here's my list of complaints:

1 - everything is sheer/see through
It's a good thing, matter of perspective but it is still a good thing on women
2 - everything is too low cut
See post on 1
3 - anything worth a damn is over $100
4 - there is NOTHING with VERTICAL stripes. Horizontal stripes are not figure flattering!
5 - most anything with a patter is atrocious
Not a concern from my perspective... as long as it is see through and low cut...

here's a pic just for you defcon:

em05sz-i.jpg
You now what? This is bullshit, totally uncalled for. Fucking wedge shoes are the ugliest things shoemakers have ever invented. The same goes for those ugly platform shoes too. If we want to talk about heels then stripper heels are the most aesthetic there are out there.
-High-Heel-Black-Patent-Ankle-Strapped-Sandal-4795-991640.jpg
Those things look dangerous! To walk in and if you get stepped on! Don't make that girl mad!

I like a little bit of platform on the front end of the shoe.
The once without look too "severe"

I have one pair of high heels. they are black. I am not a girly girl at all!
But, now that I'm down around 123, I can start buying more girly stuff!

Did not we talk about keeping it at 130? Remember, a little cushion? Not much just a little....still keeping the flat belly..Uhummmmmmmmmmmm...

Did not we talk about keeping it at 130? Remember, a little cushion? Not much just a little....still keeping the flat belly..Uhummmmmmmmmmmm...

Yeah well, some people can carry extra weight better than others.....

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!

What are looking for? Casual everyday clothes or something to wear out?

How can you hate clothes shopping? I LOVE shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry . . . LOVE it. I even like grocery shopping most of the time. :D

Yeah well, some people can carry extra weight better than others.....
What extra weight? OK.. just don't be an anorexic.... I would really hate to see that...

My face looks much better! I just need to get toned up a bit and I'll be happy. Need to go hit some balls on the tennis court and get back in the gym. I don't want to be muscular, just a little firmer.

I tried to take some full length pics of myself yesterday but I was not pleased with them. Will have to find time to try again....

How can you hate clothes shopping? I LOVE shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry . . . LOVE it. I even like grocery shopping most of the time. :D

Tops and dresses (because I'm shopping on line) - I have to buy shorts, slacks, jeans and shoe in the store.
I like tops that are long (they can be tight) no buttons. Preferable v-neck but not REALLY low cut. Nothing sheer. Thin is ok but not see through. I like 3/4 sleeve - but that is not REAL important. I don't like "busy prints"

Dresses, same thing, not too short, I'm AS worried about v-neck, they just look best on me. A lower square neckline is OK too.
Not a busy print. Solid colors - I like the dresses that are solid but have a solid color on each side. I found a GREAT dress and had it in my basket on Amazon but someone bought it so, now it's not available anymore :(

Forum List

Back