Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!

The solution is easy peasy: shop online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I AM shopping on line. I think I have 3 things in my cart from 2 days shopping.
Now, granted, it's all on Amazon.com (cause that is the gift card I'm using)

SO - if anyone sees a cool women's outfit or anything on there, let me know! :)

You can never go wrong with the little black dress

that's actually one thing I am looking for

I used to have a black velvet open back one that I got rid of, which, I can now fit into, but, gave it away....

Spring is on the way Bonzi.

Set-Wear-White-shirt-female-long-sleeved-blouse-lace-Slim-Korean-autumn-ladies-wear-women-s.jpg

2015-New-Fashion-Sexy-Women-Dress-Summer-Spring-Casual-Cocktail-Party-Dresses-Woman-Vestido-Blue-black.jpg

Shadow 355

and another thing... everything I like is Juniors!

I'm 52 years old!

AARP may have some buying guides that may help.....
I'm on their mailing list and I'm only 48.

Yeah they want to get you hooked early. My radical GOP friends have disowned me... but screw it, I'm taking the discounts.
I don't know anything about their discounts, I don't read junk mail, I just throw it in the recycle bin.

Summer dresses are nice - if they are in good taste.

cool-sundress-dresses-collection-for-womens-11.jpg

Shadow 355

I have 2 similar to that. One is much more attractive than the other. They are awesome because you just throw them on and some flip flops and you're good to go

Summer dress shorts are attractive.

dressy-shorts-outfit-for-dinner-700x1050.png

Shadow 355

I see you like the conservative look! If you get married, your wife will be happy you seem like someone that would like to shop!

Here's my list of complaints:

1 - everything is sheer/see through
It's a good thing, matter of perspective but it is still a good thing on women
2 - everything is too low cut
See post on 1
3 - anything worth a damn is over $100
4 - there is NOTHING with VERTICAL stripes. Horizontal stripes are not figure flattering!
5 - most anything with a patter is atrocious
Not a concern from my perspective... as long as it is see through and low cut...

here's a pic just for you defcon:

em05sz-i.jpg
You now what? This is bullshit, totally uncalled for. Fucking wedge shoes are the ugliest things shoemakers have ever invented. The same goes for those ugly platform shoes too. If we want to talk about heels then stripper heels are the most aesthetic there are out there.
-High-Heel-Black-Patent-Ankle-Strapped-Sandal-4795-991640.jpg

Forum List

Back