Why, If The Mug Shot Is Dominating MAGA World, Is It Forbidden To Speculate On The Curious Response of "Grown Men"?

Lemme axe you why you so obsessed with the Orange Man?

Just here to usher his rubes through their stages of grief...

Are you stupid or just playing that way ?

I am not going to recite every post on this thread and explain them to you since you seem to be suffering from some kind of head injury that prevents cogent thought.

You've been insisting that I lend further color to the plain meaning of a brief sentence.

All while declining to define what you meant by your MAGA WILL RISE AGAIN, AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY chindribble.

You've been insisting that I lend further color to the plain meaning of a brief sentence.

All while declining to define what you meant by your MAGA WILL RISE AGAIN, AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY chindribble.

Id worry more about the Body Double with dementia in the Oval Office

Not my words, asshole.

If you are so uninformed as to understand people who wore those hat were attacked, I apologize for giving you that much credit and misleading you.

Not my words, asshole.

If you are so uninformed as to understand people who wore those hat were attacked, I apologize for giving you that much credit and misleading you.

Some of you cretinous rubes were hazed?

Consider yourselves fortunate...

Bam! Kapow! When 1930s Jewish mobsters beat up Nazis in the streets of America

HikerGuy83
Fair enough. You and Horse, then, are the only people who know what you meant.

Why don't you tell the rest of us what you meant?
People will be more aware and more prepared to deal with this kind of bullying.

Nobody seems interested in Trump's mugshot except the left.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's why there reproducing on every piece of gimmicky crap you can think of.

"never surrender" the caption on most of it says, even though it's a picture of the surrenderer.

HikerGuy83

Fair enough. You and Horse, then, are the only people who know what you meant.

Why don't you tell the rest of us what you meant?
I also know what I meant...

I have no idea where he was going, but figured this might afford an opportunity for reconciliation.

Or maybe a bounty...

IMG_5764.jpeg

Men who gave up their Bud Light as an expression of their Rampant Heterosexuality are now fawning like pre-teen girls over a photograph.

This is not a very nuanced contradiction, people.

But you can't discuss it here, on the surface.....where open speculation about pederasty is deafening, and unmolested.

Is that because it is Politically Incorrect?
Why is OP a faggot?

Forum List

Back