Why, If The Mug Shot Is Dominating MAGA World, Is It Forbidden To Speculate On The Curious Response of "Grown Men"?

Men who gave up their Bud Light as an expression of their Rampant Heterosexuality are now fawning like pre-teen girls over a photograph.

This is not a very nuanced contradiction, people.

But you can't discuss it here, on the surface.....where open speculation about pederasty is deafening, and unmolested.

Is that because it is Politically Incorrect?
You are the ones running out of wanking cream over "The Mug Shot", give us a break Horse biscuit.

I always thought Todd Rundgren was not so faggy. Boy! I learned something new today. :oops:
todd-rundgren-bebe-buell.jpg

What's in your spank bank?

Right. The thread is in the Latest Discussions box spreading stupid lies projecting
yourselves onto MAGA, and when people just point out it's
bullshit, that furthers your delusion? :auiqs.jpg:
Did you see the links to the 3 magat threads on the topic?

Did you hear Jesse Waters go audibly moist over Grifty's hardness?

Did you see the links to the 3 magat threads on the topic?
No. Did you start them all? Apparently the mugshot means SO MUCH to you, that you're even counting the threads! :21:

Did you hear Jesse Waters go audibly moist over Grifty's hardness?
No. Unlike you, I neither get nor watch Fox News. Aren't they the fake news channel? A apparently you live for it.
I actually have a life. You don't.

No. Did you start them all? Apparently the mugshot means SO MUCH to you, that you're even counting the threads! :21:

No. Unlike you, I neither get nor watch Fox News. Aren't they the fake news channel? A apparently you live for it.
I actually have a life. You don't.

I provided the link to where you can find 3.

I only see FOX when I yoking iron at the gym.

Forum List

Back