šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Why in spite of Trump's negative characteristics...people like me and this guy like what he's doing!

That coal miner is a rube. Trump isn't bringing back coal jobs. Trump hoaxed the poor bastard.

Check out what Trump said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. Thereā€™s a beauty to making a great deal. Itā€™s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal minerā€™s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people donā€™t have the imaginationā€“or whateverā€“to leave their mine. They donā€™t have ā€œit.ā€

PLAYBOY: Which is?
TRUMP: ā€œItā€ is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. Youā€™re either born with it or youā€™re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Trump spit right in the faces of coal miners in that interview. Trump considered coal miners to be too stupid to get another career. Trump said they don't have "it".

These dumb backward rubes have not caught on they've been hoaxed by a New York limousine liberal.

Sad.

Hey that is sad! No doubt NOW that he is President there probably is a more "LIBERAL" awareness rather than his "Queens" upbringing.

But I wonder were YOU as equally distraught at the concept that Obama had regarding his being an Angry black man? Remember this is HIS words.. in 1995 autobiography!
He said he was fooling people. Using tricks tactics.
Also that great God of yours Obama... said this about the same people:
Obama said, ā€œThey get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who arenā€™t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.ā€
Obama on small-town Pa.: Clinging to religion, guns, xenophobia
And of course how can we forget his clearly defining his god-like powers when Obama said:
ā€œthe moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.ā€
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

View attachment 215735
You poor dumb bastard. You idiots think that just because I hate Trump I must like Obama and Clinton.

You parroting cut-and-paste rubes have been dumbed down into retarded binary thinkers.
So you agree with the comments made by Obama were just as deceptive as Trump did WHEN he was a private citizen? Remember people like Trump had very narrow
points of views BEFORE they became politicians. The difference between Trump though and your belief in Obama is Obama was a politician way before Trump was.
And frankly today Trump doesn't care what people like you post about his past because look... his actions are speaking far louder than his words!
Everything you try to do in tearing down Trump is being refuted as "sour grapes"... provincial...i.e. you evidently don't know how Trump was raised in Queens.
And more importantly Trump is and never will be politically correct and WE love that which I guess you can't stand right?
Wow. That's quite a mountain of straw men you have there, retard.
No debate on why his views are false? Your comment is easy to state but very difficult to prove. Typical Liberal.

Why in spite of Trump's negative characteristics...people like me and this guy like what he's doing!
Because youā€™re both party before country.
Just the opposite, smell. Healthmyths examines the actions and accomplishments of the present administration where you ignore them.
The OP said it himself: (Just like the supposed brave anonymous NYT op-ed author) He is willing to ignore Trumpā€™s immoral characteristics because he likes his policies

Just the opposite, smell. Healthmyths examines the actions and accomplishments of the present administration where you ignore them.
The OP said it himself: (Just like the supposed brave anonymous NYT op-ed author) He is willing to ignore Trumpā€™s immoral characteristics because he likes his policies

YUP!!! I lived around people from Queens NY and many of them are like Trump!
Loud. Boisterous. Braggarts. Obnoxious. Pompous. All of those characteristics that in fact most successful bosses that I've known were! "Successful" being they were pushy.
Anxious to get their way. Sound like Trump? Well LIKE Trump successful bosses pain a lot of people. Jealous people. Idiots actually.
These same idiots don't seem to know that UNLIKE Obama, Trump would NEVER EVER say these stupid comments or do these stupid actions against America.
See Trump, people from Queens, LIKE me love America. Love our military and law enforcement. Love capitalism. We know that the successes of America come from NOT
apologizing or tying people down with rules and regulations!
Like this idiot did!
ObamaAntiBussiness090118.png

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. Thereā€™s a beauty to making a great deal. Itā€™s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal minerā€™s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people donā€™t have the imaginationā€“or whateverā€“to leave their mine. They donā€™t have ā€œit.ā€

TRUMP: ā€œItā€ is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. Youā€™re either born with it or youā€™re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

Immoral characteristics ignored. Just as you and your ilk continue to fawn over Bill Clinton and his immorality that included a young page and several trips to an island with a known pediphile for sex escapades with young girls.

And then his wife ignores the facts, ignores all of his affairs and lashes out at the women he took advantage of professing she was the candidte "for the Women."

I have spoken out against Clinton's impeachment for the mere fact that it did not reach to the level of a crime that effected his administration. Trump has an affair with another adult ( just as others such as Kennedy) and that does not rise to the occasion that he is not fit for office. Many past presidents would have been impeached.

If that were a big problem we would be voting nuns into the Oval Office. Of course the primary consideration for your vote for POTUS is a person's policies, and once in office, his accomplishments.

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Yea... let's see where your brilliant comments will be 26 years from now.

In 1990, Donald Trump sat alone preparing for the below interview with Playboy magazine.
There was no team of advisors shaping the future of what they believed would be the next president of the United States of America.
He hadn't slept in 48 hours.
At 6:00 AM, perched high in the bronze coated jewel of his empire, Trump Tower, he was bent over a mammoth Brazilian-rosewood desk, scrutinizing spreadsheets.
No insomnia, no gnawing worries.
Donald Trump Playboy Interview

Yea I'm sure your 2018 comments will stand the scrutiny of a quarter of century from now G5000.

Forum List

Back