Why is America so screwed up?

Idiotic bs propaganda for the dupes. WE NEED DEMAND. 5% UE, pass the gd Immigration Bill and stop illegal immigration.

Demand all you want to. Your President wants to bring in a lot more legal and illegal immigrants and thousands of Middle Eastern refugees. If you are Black, your days of finding employment anywhere are getting fewer each day.

Just the way the Democratic party likes it. They want their slaves back, doing a good job of getting them back too.

Idiotic bs propaganda for the dupes. WE NEED DEMAND. 5% UE, pass the gd Immigration Bill and stop illegal immigration.

And how do you propose to stop illegal immigration when you're doing such a good job of rewarding it?
A good SS ID, like was in the GD bill. But the GOP congress allows NOTHING. A-holes and dupes.

It is already against the law to cross our borders illegally dupe. Congress does not enforce the laws they pass. Enforcement falls under the President and his Attorney General. You are one stupid moron.

Jeez what could possibly have happened in the early 80's to cause this, dupes...

The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

And how do you propose to stop illegal immigration when you're doing such a good job of rewarding it?
A good SS ID, like was in the GD bill. But the GOP congress allows NOTHING. A-holes and dupes.

It is already against the law to cross our borders illegally dupe. Congress does not enforce the laws they pass. Enforcement falls under the President and his Attorney General. You are one stupid moron.

Barrack Hussein Obama has decided he, and only he is the arbiter of what laws should be enforced. The whole oath of office a president takes were just...words. Like the Constitution is just paper. None of that means a thing to him.

Demand all you want to. Your President wants to bring in a lot more legal and illegal immigrants and thousands of Middle Eastern refugees. If you are Black, your days of finding employment anywhere are getting fewer each day.
More illegal aliens, dupe? BS. PASS THE GD Shumer/Graham Bill with good SS ID card. Change the channel and learn something.

Last edited:
Bull. Do you really believe workers need to put their hearts into their jobs? Good god boy, wake up. Workers know nobody is going to write "lived work" on their tombstone. Work is a means to a paycheck. No note no less. Yes those that own the company feel different but those that do the labor? That's backwards logic.

I always figured if I couldn't make my employer money, I had no business being there because when I interviewed I told them I would be an asset or I wouldn't stay.

More illegal aliens, dupe. BS. PASS THE GD Shumer/Graham Bill with good SS ID card. Change the channel and learn something.

Yeah, it says "legalize the illegals...so they're not illegal anymore". Then add some more illegals on top of it....as long as the companies can demonstrate they "tried" to hire non-illegals. Oh, and pay them more federal benefits so they'll be good slaves.

Here's a better idea that doesn't come with another huge government price tag. Enforce the fisking laws on the books. Nothing else necessary.

Barrack Hussein Obama has decided he, and only he is the arbiter of what laws should be enforced. The whole oath of office a president takes were just...words. Like the Constitution is just paper. None of that means a thing to him.
Going after criminals for deportation, and deporting more illegals than ever? BFD. ANY others, dupe? Presidents always do that. Born yesterday?

Neither will see a raise or promotion. That's an easy one. Rule number one is not to trust your employer. Be on the constant lookout for better pay. That's what good workers do.

You must not work for a living or have only worked one or two places in life. I've worked several and good workers are always rewarded. Why? Because more production means more money to the company, therefore that worker is more valuable to the employer.

I make better money than my coworkers. Why? Because as my employer told me (and others he didn't know talked to me) that I'm the best driver he has. Why? Because not only have I never been in an accident that was my fault, but never been in an accident period in the 22 years I've worked for him. In a few cases, I've avoided accidents that others may not have.

Not only that, but while other drivers hit things like overhead doors, bumpers, fenders and so on, I've never hit a thing, and I've been to some very challenging places. My license is spotless with 0 points and no moving traffic violations.

So is that why my employer considers me his best driver? Partly, but mostly because I don't cause him to lose money. His insurance rates are down for me, his workman's compensation is down for me, he never lost a customer because I had a bad attitude or got pissed off and just left the place with the delivery still on my truck. Our customers really like me because I've been in customer service all of my life.

When you get a little older or experienced perhaps, you'll learn a thing called self-respect. I don't just go home from work, I go home proud of my accomplishments of the day. I go home knowing I did whatever I could do to make our company profitable and dependable. I go home knowing I gave an honest days work to my employer, and he knows it as well.

More illegal aliens, dupe. BS. PASS THE GD Shumer/Graham Bill with good SS ID card. Change the channel and learn something.

Yeah, it says "legalize the illegals...so they're not illegal anymore". Then add some more illegals on top of it....as long as the companies can demonstrate they "tried" to hire non-illegals. Oh, and pay them more federal benefits so they'll be good slaves.

Here's a better idea that doesn't come with another huge government price tag. Enforce the fisking laws on the books. Nothing else necessary.
Only hater dupes think you can deport 11 million people. BTW, in 2007 94% of illegal men worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned their own homes. You dupes only get excited during one of your GOP bubbles/busts/depressions...before and after, you love cheap illegal labor.

A good work ethic will only get one so far. Times have changed.

And a bad work ethic will get you nowhere.
Blame the victims much? How bout jobs worth working at? Give them $15/hr and they'll be there.

The only victim is themselves. Every job is worth working at, it's people like you who tell them they're failures, so they shouldn't even try who are the problem.

They fail at work, they fail at home. The two are connected by a common thread. You are the same person wherever you go.

Why did being good at something become so difficult for you? Is it because you've been a failure your entire life and want to justify your failure by the failure of others?

Blame the victims much? How bout jobs worth working at? Give them $15/hr and they'll be there.

The only victim is themselves. Every job is worth working at, it's people like you who tell them they're failures, so they shouldn't even try who are the problem.

They fail at work, they fail at home. The two are connected by a common thread. You are the same person wherever you go.

Why did being good at something become so difficult for you? Is it because you've been a failure your entire life and want to justify your failure by the failure of others?
No, a lot of jobs are pure crap after 30 years of Voodoo. 1969's min wage would be $11 today. People can't live on many jobs, and the nonrich have no money to spend. See #3 and #4:
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--December 10, 2015
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Only hater dupes think you can deport 11 million people. BTW, in 2007 94% of illegal men worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned their own homes. You dupes only get excited during one of your GOP bubbles/busts/depressions...before and after, you love cheap illegal labor.

That's funny. Go to a poultry plant...ANY of them. Then follow the ones who do work home and get a clue as to what the rest of the story is. It will surprise you.

Or go to any local health department and wait a couple hours. I'm sure you'll be very surprised by what you see.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Half of all American school children are living in poverty.

50 million are on food stamps.

Half of us do not vote.

More than 60 percent of Americans are overweight or obese.

We are trillions of dollars in debt.

We are more divided than ever.

Politics has turned into one big reality show.

The Washington elites don't give a damn.

When will this madness end? Is America the 21st Century equivalent of Rome? How did we get to this point?
The last sentence says it all. We have a floundering work ethic in this country. We give over one million people college degrees every year and very few of them want jobs where they have to perform even the slightest amount of physical labor and they ALL want to make top dollar right out of school.
The entitlement mentality is strong here as well.
Our public school curriculum is designed to prepare every student for college when perhaps half of them are not programmed for higher ED....There is a severe shortage of people trained and/or willing to work with their hands. We are running out of craftsmen.
As to the number of those taking social entitlements. This is for the most part not out of need, but out of want. There are three generations of people dating back to the 60's that believe they are owed the largess of others. And there are plenty of politicians who will tell these people exactly what they want to hear in order to get their votes. And as long as we have people who can vote themselves entitlements, there will be an endless train of candidates and entrenched politicians willing to give it to them.

That's funny. Go to a poultry plant...ANY of them. Then follow the ones who do work home and get a clue as to what the rest of the story is. It will surprise you.

Or go to any local health department and wait a couple hours. I'm sure you'll be very surprised by what you see.
Also fact. then wth?
Half of all American school children are living in poverty.

50 million are on food stamps.

Half of us do not vote.

More than 60 percent of Americans are overweight or obese.

We are trillions of dollars in debt.

We are more divided than ever.

Politics has turned into one big reality show.

The Washington elites don't give a damn.

When will this madness end? Is America the 21st Century equivalent of Rome? How did we get to this point?
The last sentence says it all. We have a floundering work ethic in this country. We give over one million people college degrees every year and very few of them want jobs where they have to perform even the slightest amount of physical labor and they ALL want to make top dollar right out of school.
The entitlement mentality is strong here as well.
Our public school curriculum is designed to prepare every student for college when perhaps half of them are not programmed for higher ED....There is a severe shortage of people trained and/or willing to work with their hands. We are running out of craftsmen.
As to the number of those taking social entitlements. This is for the most part not out of need, but out of want. There are three generations of people dating back to the 60's that believe they are owed the largess of others. And there are plenty of politicians who will tell these people exactly what they want to hear in order to get their votes. And as long as we have people who can vote themselves entitlements, there will be an endless train of candidates and entrenched politicians willing to give it to them.

Has nothing to do with the corrupt GOP DEPRESSION, or 30myears of ruining the nonrich, right. You people are so irrational one suspects total ignorance, racism, and brainwashing.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back