Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Tried to pull the video I had saved from the Terror Awareness sight...............Youtube pulled the video for violating terms..........

LMAO..........Showed the attacks against the west from long ago..........Showed the truth and YOUTUBE...........

Can't handle the truth.

wherever you "HEARD IT" you seem to have "heard wrong"
No I heard right though it apparently was ISIS, not necessarily Al Qaeda. There is an article where you can read all about it here Why Does ISIS Hate Shi’a? That does not say what I heard but does go into the hatred of ISIS to SHIA - This of course being related to their belief in the Saudi way of doing things

As to the historic
"good relations" between shia and sunni----you "HEARD" wrong about that too.

Shia and Sunni do not have a past of hatred between them. Islam City does a good enough introduction to this.

Just whom do you IMAGINE Israel is helping to fight whom in Syria and by
Israel has wanted to keep the area From Israel to Syria clear of those close to Iran. Hezbollah and company. That is the whole area over Lebanon and so on. I am really surprised you don't know this. There is no imagining about this though I am going back a few years, not many a few. It was so real that we in the UK very nearly found ourselves having to pay through out taxes for these mobile hospitals that Israel had set up. Priti Patel had been to Israel, visited all the senior people like Netanyahu and agreed that the UK would pay towards these mobile hospitals. Thankfully for the British people what she did was against the law and she had to be expelled from the party albeit for a very short time. The UK did not end up supporting ISIS and the like.

what means (hint----Shia is largely PRO-IRAN Sunni not PRO-ISRAEL).

Oh sweetheart I did not know that you know absolutely nothing about this.

Last edited:
The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

It dates back to Abraham. Isaac was his legitimate son, Ishmael was born of of hand maiden not of his wife. Being illegitimate Sarai demanded Abraham expel them from the house. The enmity between Jew and Muslim has been strong since.

No I heard right though it apparently was ISIS, not necessarily Al Qaeda. There is an article where you can read all about it here Why Does ISIS Hate Shi’a? That does not say what I heard but does go into the hatred of ISIS to SHIA - This of course being related to their belief in the Saudi way of doing things

Shia and Sunni do not have a past of hatred between them. Islam City does a good enough introduction to this.

Israel has wanted to keep the area From Israel to Syria clear of those close to Iran. Hezbollah and company. That is the whole area over Lebanon and so on. I am really surprised you don't know this. There is no imagining about this though I am going back a few years, not many a few. It was so real that we in the UK very nearly found ourselves having to pay through out taxes for these mobile hospitals that Israel had set up. Priti Patel had been to Israel, visited all the senior people like Netanyahu and agreed that the UK would pay towards these mobile hospitals. Thankfully for the British people what she did was against the law and she had to be expelled from the party albeit for a very short time. The UK did not end up supporting ISIS and the like.

Oh sweetheart I did not know that you know absolutely nothing about this.
you are beyond IMAGINING ----you are buying into silly propaganda.
The shiite/sunni hatred is REAL and it was not something CONTRIVED
for political reasons in the 20th century and, certainly, not an israeli
machination. How do I know?----I have it from IRANIANS and ARABS---
long before the present situation and Assad junior got infllicted on the world.
You seem to have something against PRITI PATEL

Most of what I read show a long history of conflict between the 2.

Yemen right now is backed by Iran .........Shia......versus Saudi..........Sunni.

The Wars continue.........doesn't mean some don't go this is stupid.
The Al Houthi want to control the Bab Al Mandab. Saudi Arabia has been extremely generous with Yemen for 70 years with health care, education, food, clean water and job creation. Even now they have taken in a million Yemeni refugees.

It dates back to Abraham. Isaac was his legitimate son, Ishmael was born of of hand maiden not of his wife. Being illegitimate Sarai demanded Abraham expel them from the house. The enmity between Jew and Muslim has been strong since.
Abraham had six more sons with his Arab wife Keturah. According to scripture Ishmael and Isaac attended his burial.

The Al Houthi want to control the Bab Al Mandab. Saudi Arabia has been extremely generous with Yemen for 70 years with health care, education, food, clean water and job creation. Even now they have taken in a million Yemeni refugees.
Iran has been generous with mercs and weapons there

Every group of jihadi crazies have moved to Yemen since 1998. Remember the bombing of the USS Cole?
Of course.........I actually took a tour of the Cole before that........It was in Chicago...........was stationed at Great Mistakes Illinois back then.

Great Lakes.........lol

yet another dive into Saudi arabian (kiss our asses) propaganda. Saudi arabia
has a dog in the HOUTHI/SUNNI conflict. Yemenis have been starving in the midst
of civil war for some 80 years and Saudi arabia giggled but NOW the hated shiites
of Iran have armed the hated shiite HOUTHIS-----and that's that. The war is between
Iran and Saudi arabia------Yemen is something like the UKRAINE between Russia
and Western Europe

Forum List

Back