Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

YES-----I have encountered many----even the jewish professor of
economics who devised a SHARIAH COMPLIANT banking system
for Saudi Arabia. ----and a few of the surgeons who first signed
a statement promising NOT TO UTTER A HEBREW PRAYER ON
SAUDI SOIL (kinda humorous, them Saudis) It's a secret---don't
tell anyone

My son was in the US NAVY-----an observant kid he noted in several of
the emirates----"if the hindus would just sit down and go on strike---the
arabs would die of starvation" He ALSO is familiar with Indian hindus in
the USA and would strike up conversations-----(because he wanted to be
directed to the nearest curry joint) The hindus described gross mistreatment
and virtual IMPRISONMENT (via confiscation of passports)
I didn't see this in UAE........Bahrain is where I saw this .........But it is going on there...........Hell it is happening on our Southern Border......

But you don't see the left giving a damn about that............And it happens every day.

I didn't see this in UAE........Bahrain is where I saw this .........But it is going on there...........Hell it is happening on our Southern Border......

But you don't see the left giving a damn about that............And it happens every day.
Also happens every day in Atlanta, Houston and every big city with a major airport.

Also happens every day in Atlanta, Houston and every big city with a major airport.
It's illegal here..........not so there...........We just have low class politicians and DOJ that they just look the other way and go ..........OH WELL.

So they buy the Phillipino girls.......make them work for them.....and then do them at night.

You would think that would be the situation but ISIS and its little groups quite like Israel and absolutely hate Shia.
Well they hate everyone. Created when they were thrown from power in Iraq and then released........Iraq was mainly Shia controlled by these Bathest thugs.

Then they went on their we gonna kill everyone blood lust mission for Allah.

You would think that would be the situation but ISIS and its little groups quite like Israel and absolutely hate Shia.
how did you determine that one? seems to me that Isis et al HATE both
Shia and Israel in fairly balanced degree. ----and shia hates both Isis and
Israel

Well they hate everyone. Created when they were thrown from power in Iraq and then released........Iraq was mainly Shia controlled by these Bathest thugs.

Then they went on their we gonna kill everyone blood lust mission for Allah.
Baathist pigs are largely (I think) SUNNI

how did you determine that one? seems to me that Isis et al HATE both
Shia and Israel in fairly balanced degree. ----and shia hates both Isis and
Israel
I actually can't remember except it was information which was provided and certainly looked accurate. I did not expect that. Israel used to support Al Qaeda and ISIS types fighting in Syria. She was obviously on their side because she did not want the supporters of Iran to flourish so in the end it is quite rational,

I actually can't remember except it was information which was provided and certainly looked accurate. I did not expect that. Israel used to support Al Qaeda and ISIS types fighting in Syria. She was obviously on their side because she did not want the supporters of Iran to flourish so in the end it is quite rational,
I do not think your impression is correct

I do not think your impression is correct
well what part are you talking a bout. You think Al Qaeda and ISIS hate Jews more than Shia. I would absolutely have thought that and was shocked to hear just how much they hate Shia especially because historically there was not this animosity between Sunni and Shia - but then when did those people ever read their religious books. If your question is on Israel helping those types who were fighting in Syria she very definitely was.

well what part are you talking a bout. You think Al Qaeda and ISIS hate Jews more than Shia. I would absolutely have thought that and was shocked to hear just how much they hate Shia especially because historically there was not this animosity between Sunni and Shia - but then when did those people ever read their religious books. If your question is on Israel helping those types who were fighting in Syria she very definitely was.
wherever you "HEARD IT" you seem to have "heard wrong" As to the historic
"good relations" between shia and sunni----you "HEARD" wrong about that too.
Just whom do you IMAGINE Israel is helping to fight whom in Syria and by
what means (hint----Shia is largely PRO-IRAN Sunni not PRO-ISRAEL).
There are some christians in Syria. Israel is very minimally involved with
ANYONE in Syria-------however Syria is a conduit for weapon shipments between
Iraq and Syria and onto Hezbollah in Lebanon

wherever you "HEARD IT" you seem to have "heard wrong" As to the historic
"good relations" between shia and sunni----you "HEARD" wrong about that too.
Just whom do you IMAGINE Israel is helping to fight whom in Syria and by
what means (hint----Shia is largely PRO-IRAN Sunni not PRO-ISRAEL).
There are some christians in Syria. Israel is very minimally involved with
ANYONE in Syria-------however Syria is a conduit for weapon shipments between
Iraq and Syria and onto Hezbollah in Lebanon
Sunni Shia relations are ok in Arabia.

Forum List

Back