Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

I'm a Practitioner of Judaism and had Family from Chicago ,Omaha , Los Angeles Area , New York ,New Jersey , and I picked the brains of the Old Timers at Temple and learned how many hailed from a Long Line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti & the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire .
Sacco and Vanzetti were not Marxists. They were anarchists.

I'm a Practitioner of Judaism and had Family from Chicago ,Omaha , Los Angeles Area , New York ,New Jersey , and I picked the brains of the Old Timers at Temple and learned how many hailed from a Long Line of Marxists dating back to Sacco & Vanzetti & the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire .
Upper Middle Class Jews who hoarded money loved Marx; I don’t know why.
Totally antithetical to Halacha.

calling them (like my grandmother) "MARXISTS" is a stretch----they were unionists
which are called "MARXISTS" by disgruntled industrialists (even today)

for the record-----the above sophistry is utter bullshit. It is LEGAL in islamic
law to murder a person who REFUSES to convert to islam----the issue of TOLERANT
PRIDE to which sophist muslims resort-----is "EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE"
or the other great boast "ANYONE CAN CONVERT TO ISLAM---NO REQUIRMENTS
OTHER THAN ---MUMBLE THE IDIOT SHAHADA" getting back to the tolerant thing
the real answer is "SOMETIMES" The "very tolerant" SALADIN (as noted by
suradie) did save the life of MAIMONIDES by vetoing his conversion with a
scimitar at his throat. (saladin needed a doctor) Jewish doctors still get to go
go Saudi Arabia ----and are sought after in hospitals in the USA

So that's your experience .
We hit ports......Saw enough to form my opinion.

I'll ask again are they still buying and selling girls from the Far East.........Yes I saw that with my own eyes.

Not to mention their MASTER leading them walking as they are totally covered in black treated like dogs...

As I said it doesn't take long................Now in UAE it wasn't so bad...........British resort area..........Still hot as hell there.

Anyway..........your mission here is to get us at each other from the Sandy regions........troll

for the record-----the above sophistry is utter bullshit. It is LEGAL in islamic
law to murder a person who REFUSES to convert to islam----the issue of TOLERANT
PRIDE to which sophist muslims resort-----is "EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE"
or the other great boast "ANYONE CAN CONVERT TO ISLAM---NO REQUIRMENTS
OTHER THAN ---MUMBLE THE IDIOT SHAHADA" getting back to the tolerant thing
the real answer is "SOMETIMES" The "very tolerant" SALADIN (as noted by
suradie) did save the life of MAIMONIDES by vetoing his conversion with a
scimitar at his throat. (saladin needed a doctor) Jewish doctors still get to go
go Saudi Arabia ----and are sought after in hospitals in the USA
suradie disagrees -----sorta like she is totally ignorant of islamic CASE LAW

We hit ports......Saw enough to form my opinion.

I'll ask again are they still buying and selling girls from the Far East.........Yes I saw that with my own eyes.

Not to mention their MASTER leading them walking as they are totally covered in black treated like dogs...

As I said it doesn't take long................Now in UAE it wasn't so bad...........British resort area..........Still hot as hell there.

Anyway..........your mission here is to get us at each other from the Sandy regions........troll
40,000 Americans live and work in Arabia and like it. Maybe your experience is more about who you are. You saw them selling girls?

40,000 Americans live and work in Arabia and like it. Maybe your experience is more about who you are. You saw them selling girls?
arabia PAYS well. Arabia EXPECIALLY LIKES Hindu engineers and Jewish professors
and doctors. There is a bit of a problem with virtually enslaved impoverished hindus
and fillipino females.

I saw Them working there and told us directly that the manager OWNED THEM...........Phillipines.............OWNED............Yes.

Disgusted me. True story.......don't care if you believe me or not.

BTW..........I am biased they were trying to kill us then........so Fuck em.

and doctors. There is a bit of a problem with virtually enslaved impoverished hindus
and fillipino females.
Really?

You were wo
I saw Them working there and told us directly that the manager OWNED THEM...........Phillipines.............OWNED............Yes.

You were working while the the guy from the Philippines was selling girls?

and fillipino females.
Exactly............In my short time there.......We were sailors trying to pick up women.........Pizza Hut of all places........We asked when they got off work and would like to go out.

They said He OWN US............We were like ............WHAT...........Then the OWNER came running through the door with the pizza cutter knife.........We told him to go back to the kitchen before we made him eat that knife.........

He went back .........The Girls said.............."HE OWN US"..........

We left........

You were wo
You were working while the the guy from the Philippines was selling girls?
Jesus............You are freaking retard.........I just explained it to Rosie.........We hit port of Calls you Moonbat.........

And that is when I saw this........I just explained it..........And it happens all the time over there.

Exactly............In my short time there.......We were sailors trying to pick up women.........Pizza Hut of all places........We asked when they got off work and would like to go out.

They said He OWN US............We were like ............WHAT...........Then the OWNER came running through the door with the pizza cutter knife.........We told him to go back to the kitchen before we made him eat that knife.........

He went back .........The Girls said.............."HE OWN US"..........

We left........
Where exactly were you trying to pick up girls?

My son was in the US NAVY-----an observant kid he noted in several of
the emirates----"if the hindus would just sit down and go on strike---the
arabs would die of starvation" He ALSO is familiar with Indian hindus in
the USA and would strike up conversations-----(because he wanted to be
directed to the nearest curry joint) The hindus described gross mistreatment
and virtual IMPRISONMENT (via confiscation of passports)

Forum List

Back