Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Every group of jihadi crazies have moved to Yemen since 1998. Remember the bombing of the USS Cole?
that ^^^^ is true---Yemen has been considered in some islamic circles
as a PARAGON OF ISLAMIC (gawd help us) "experience" ---sorta like
AFGHANISTAN was supposed to be by such luminaries as OSAMA BIN LADEN

yet another dive into Saudi arabian (kiss our asses) propaganda. Saudi arabia
has a dog in the HOUTHI/SUNNI conflict. Yemenis have been starving in the midst
of civil war for some 80 years and Saudi arabia giggled but NOW the hated shiites
of Iran have armed the hated shiite HOUTHIS-----and that's that. The war is between
Iran and Saudi arabia------Yemen is something like the UKRAINE between Russia
and Western Europe
And we messed up the balance of power with Iraq...........which is now more Shia..........So Iran has an edge because of us.......

Has turned Turkey against us............then the DNC bowing to Iran has Saudi Arabia trading oil in Yuan.............

The world has turned.

yet another dive into Saudi arabian (kiss our asses) propaganda. Saudi arabia
has a dog in the HOUTHI/SUNNI conflict. Yemenis have been starving in the midst
of civil war for some 80 years and Saudi arabia giggled but NOW the hated shiites
of Iran have armed the hated shiite HOUTHIS-----and that's that. The war is between
Iran and Saudi arabia------Yemen is something like the UKRAINE between Russia
and Western Europe
That's why Yemen has received food, medicine, gasoline and clean water from Saudi Arabia. That's why they have built colleges, universities, hospitals and clinics. Yemen has always been in turmoil and impoverished... And lawless outside of Sa'na.

And we messed up the balance of power with Iraq...........which is now more Shia..........So Iran has an edge because of us.......

Has turned Turkey against us............then the DNC bowing to Iran has Saudi Arabia trading oil in Yuan.............

The world has turned.
shifting alliances like the shifting sands of the SAHARA

The world has turned.
KSA has been selling oil to China for a decade.

you are beyond IMAGINING ----you are buying into silly propaganda.
The shiite/sunni hatred is REAL and it was not something CONTRIVED
for political reasons in the 20th century and, certainly, not an israeli
machination. How do I know?----I have it from IRANIANS and ARABS---
long before the present situation and Assad junior got infllicted on the world.
You seem to have something against PRITI PATEL
No, I am not. I have not said anything which is not the truth. I have provided you with an excellent article on ISIS hatred of Shia. Sunni and Shia have in general got on reasonably and sometimes very well. Again I presented you with very good information. Islam city is a good site to go to for information presented in an easy to read way. I am sorry you chose not to read it. I suggest you do now and then you will have the answers to all your problems - if you yourself are not wanting to produce untruth. I never said that Israel was responsible for problems between Sunni and Shia. Are they doing something I am not aware of. The problem like so many appears to have come from Colonialism and then Iran being an Islamic State as well as Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has only been around for 2 or 300 years and it is not now and never was a valid example of Islam. ISIS just wants the kind of world the Sauds have but worse and they hate everyone who does not think there way. So what with us setting up the post Colonial way we have not the religion but people making money about it arguing with each other. Prior to 48 almost all Middle East Muslims included some Sufi in their practice. As I am sure you are aware try being a Sufi now in the ME and you will not last long but that is not due to Islam. Nor is it due to the historical relationship between Sunni and Shia,

I certainly do not like Patel but that does not stop what I said from being true.

Priti Patel discussed giving British foreign aid money to Israeli army, Downing Street confirms

What did Israel hope to gain from Priti Patel's secret meetings?

Priti Patel quits cabinet over Israel meetings row

Now please quite the insults and untrue remarks., The information I gave you was true.

That's why Yemen has received food, medicine, gasoline and clean water from Saudi Arabia. That's why they have built colleges, universities, hospitals and clinics. Yemen has always been in turmoil and impoverished... And lawless outside of Sa'na.
Actually ADEN was doing fairly ok when the British were there. Sa'ana has
been knee deep in blood since early 21st century thanks to HOUTHI
aggression

No, I am not. I have not said anything which is not the truth. I have provided you with an excellent article on ISIS hatred of Shia. Sunni and Shia have in general got on reasonably and sometimes very well. Again I presented you with very good information. Islam city is a good site to go to for information presented in an easy to read way. I am sorry you chose not to read it. I suggest you do now and then you will have the answers to all your problems - if you yourself are not wanting to produce untruth. I never said that Israel was responsible for problems between Sunni and Shia. Are they doing something I am not aware of. The problem like so many appears to have come from Colonialism and then Iran being an Islamic State as well as Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has only been around for 2 or 300 years and it is not now and never was a valid example of Islam. ISIS just wants the kind of world the Sauds have but worse and they hate everyone who does not think there way. So what with us setting up the post Colonial way we have not the religion but people making money about it arguing with each other. Prior to 48 almost all Middle East Muslims included some Sufi in their practice. As I am sure you are aware try being a Sufi now in the ME and you will not last long but that is not due to Islam. Nor is it due to the historical relationship between Sunni and Shia,

I certainly do not like Patel but that does not stop what I said from being true.

Priti Patel discussed giving British foreign aid money to Israeli army, Downing Street confirms

Now please quite the insults and untrue remarks., The information I gave you was true.
the information you provided is islamic propaganda, especially the idiot BS
regarding "good relations between shiites and sunnis" I have encoutered it
before----probably before you were born----directly from SHIITES AND SUNNIS
in the USA who VERY CLEARLY hated each others GUTS

oh gee-----now the SUFI thing is "not really islamic" "colonialism did it"
Queen Victoria ?

Abraham had six more sons with his Arab wife Keturah. According to scripture Ishmael and Isaac attended his burial.

LOL, which as you well know invalidates nothing I said . But you think the Abrahamic story is a myth.

speaking of SA'ANA ----it is very lawless----the local yemeni who
is delighted to communicate with hubby was desperate (and probably
succeeded ---don't tell anyone) in sending guns to his relatives in
Sa'ana ----as to colleges and hospitals and clinics----have any survived?
Last I heard just about everything was being DETONATED

speaking of SA'ANA ----it is very lawless----the local yemeni who
is delighted to communicate with hubby was desperate (and probably
succeeded ---don't tell anyone) in sending guns to his relatives in
Sa'ana ----as to colleges and hospitals and clinics----have any survived?
Last I heard just about everything was being DETONATED
Probably not.. even their little oil patch doesn't work. Yemen has six guns per person.

you have something against treating injured Syrians? You seem to hate
some syrians as much as you hate Patel. It is a matter of chaldeans and hindus?

Forum List

Back