Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

The supremacist doctrine called Islam tells its adherents that they are the supreme example of life on Earth and commands them to dominate all others due to their inherent superiority.
I know you're not going to show proof for that so I'm not even going to ask.

But then what about the teachings of the Quran? Mohammed called Jews offspring of pigs and apes, and that they needed to be killed. Does that have no influence?
That's incorrect, but you already knew that.

"nope" what? I heard the silly, islamic ,
LIBEL that "da jews made shiitism" long ago---
pre-internet.
That's not where the Shia came from. There's lots of stupid stuff like the Saud are really Jews or the Catholic church started Islam.

best of people (3:110), and non-believers, the worst of creatures, (98:6).
Pickthall: Ye are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye believe in Allah. And if the People of the Scripture had believed it had been better for them. Some of them are believers; but most of them are evil-livers.
Yusuf Ali: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creature

That's not where the Shia came from. There's lots of stupid stuff like the Saud are really Jews or the Catholic church started Islam.
did I suggest that islamo nazi filth is CREDIBLE?
There are, CERTAINLY, lots of muslims who
believe it.

That's incorrect, but you already knew that.
what part of Lisa's comment is incorrect?
There is a story in the kharahan indicating
the jews got "transformed" into apes and pigs
and even present day imam-scum like to
allude to that moronic bit during khutbah
jumaat feces flings. Children get to hear
the islamo-dirt

Forum List

Back