Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

You aren't from the US? Point is that it was called Palestine long before the Romans.
by the GREEKS. The Romans worshipped the
"GREEK CULTURE" why is the greek designation
of what the romans also called JUDEA a "point"
with you? New York is named after some city in
England. Nablus is Nablus because arabs cannot
say NEOPOLIS which is the name the romans
conferred on the erstwhile SHECHEM

mushroom omelette for mama day this week?

oh, of course - could anything be more holy.

for you and hubby so seldom with yourselves having your unique moment together. a day so needed for just those special people ... in fact they made two of them, their repeat performance again just for themselves, how unusual and their heavenly devotion.

- their written contract they will not live without.

oh, of course - could anything be more holy.

for you and hubby so seldom with yourselves having your unique moment together. a day so needed for just those special people ... in fact they made two of them, their repeat performance again just for themselves, how unusual and their heavenly devotion.

- their written contract they will not live without.
I do long for a HEAVENLY MUSHROOM OMLETTE

Incorrect.
Besides the Middle East, there are a lot of muslim countries in Africa, and in Asia.
those countries which had a significant jewish population do not come
close to the utter depravity of the anti-semitism taught to muslims
in the Indian subcontinent----IMVO

those countries which had a significant jewish population do not come
close to the utter depravity of the anti-semitism taught to muslims
in the Indian subcontinent----IMVO
This is true. Antisemitism is much more rampant in countries where there are few Jews. That’s because it’s easier for Muslims to convince their population of all the anti-Jew myths - and promote anti-Jew attitudes - when there aren’t any Jews around who dispel the bigotry.

And this applies more broadly to any non-Jews living in areas where there are no Jews. I myself experienced this as a 10th grader, when a girl from a rural area of Virginia moved to our high school. When it came out that I was Jewish, her eyes bugged out, and she said, “you ARE?! I though Jews had horns!” G-d’s honest truth….she said that. This was in the 1970s, a few miles outside of Washington, DC.

This is true. Antisemitism is much more rampant in countries where there are few Jews. That’s because it’s easier for Muslims to convince their population of all the anti-Jew myths - and promote anti-Jew attitudes - when there aren’t any Jews around who dispel the bigotry.

And this applies more broadly to any non-Jews living in areas where there are no Jews. I myself experienced this as a 10th grader, when a girl from a rural area of Virginia moved to our high school. When it came out that I was Jewish, her eyes bugged out, and she said, “you ARE?! I though Jews had horns!” G-d’s honest truth….she said that. This was in the 1970s, a few miles outside of Washington, DC.
Lisa ---my mom had a similar experience during World War II----my dad was in the Navy and she went to stay with him in Key West, Florida---in a rented room in
private house. The landlady was a nice woman and invited her to church on a
Sunday----my mom said. ----"we don't go to church---we are jews"----the poor
woman almost went into a coma. She said YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A JEW !!!!!

Lisa ---my mom had a similar experience during World War II----my dad was in the Navy and she went to stay with him in Key West, Florida---in a rented room in
private house. The landlady was a nice woman and invited her to church on a
Sunday----my mom said. ----"we don't go to church---we are jews"----the poor
woman almost went into a coma. She said YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A JEW !!!!!
Yeah, plenty of ignorance around. Unfortunately.

In my experience, antisemitism Is due to either 1) ignorance, or 2) jealousy.

Nope, it's about the Juden self-centered behavior towards the gentile people. ... :cool:
nope----it's about the KHARAHAN. I read that smutty book at about age 20.
I had a little weekend job during college as a "receptionist" in very large
hospital out in the STICKS---it was only nine hours per week. People made
donations of old unwanted books and magazines. I am an avid reader so
I was delighted. I read lots. One of the books was copy of a version of
Kharahan. I rifled thru the pages and saw "JEW" over and over and read
the book. Well, I read all kinds of "scriptural books" back then (1960s)---
it was a "THING" The protagonist, some guy named "muhummad" was
obsessed with JOOOS

Nope, it's about the Juden self-centered odious behavior towards the gentile people. ... :cool:

You might want to avoid "behavior," bro....

“Loyalty to Allah” Prompted a Muslim Man to Murder a Coptic Christian

1652708011884.png

The Muslim murderer of a Coptic man in Egypt said he was moved to the act, not because he personally knew the Christian, but because he was inflamed with zeal, especially after reading the Koran, and because he is “loyal to Allah.”

SPEAKING OF WHICH ^^^^ for more insight into the jew-hatred amongst muslims
Read your Kharahan

You might want to avoid "behavior," bro....

“Loyalty to Allah” Prompted a Muslim Man to Murder a Coptic Christian

View attachment 645329

The Muslim murderer of a Coptic man in Egypt said he was moved to the act, not because he personally knew the Christian, but because he was inflamed with zeal, especially after reading the Koran, and because he is “loyal to Allah.”

Raymond Ibrahim is an awful hatemonger.

Nope, it's about the Juden self-centered odious behavior towards the gentile people. ... :cool:

This is true more often than not. They're raised that way in most Orthodox and certainly the ultra-Orthodox 'cells, and from them it flows in varying degrees to the secular cultures of their tribe. Even allegedly educated ones believe 'The Spanish Inquisition' was All About Jews and killed 'millions'. They've been fed such rubbish from childhood on.

This is true more often than not. They're raised that way in most Orthodox and certainly the ultra-Orthodox 'cells, and from them it flows in varying degrees to the secular cultures of their tribe. Even allegedly educated ones believe 'The Spanish Inquisition' was All About Jews and killed 'millions'. They've been fed such rubbish from childhood on.
^^^ and yet still another liberal, who goes on about the wrong in racism, gleefully spewing his bigotry against Jews.

(There sure is a lot of talk about how widespread racism is on this forum, but there are a LOT more antisemites here than racists. The only thing that would make it worse is if this one were black himself.)

The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

Israel

THREAD CLOSED FOR LACK OF PURPOSE

Forum List

Back