Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

David was running a protection racket aka a shake down.

Like Jesus and his wheat berry theft ring and
Kineret fish racket?

Not so much in Eastern Europe.
The Jewish Population lived a harsher life in almost every country that Europeans rule and how do I know this?

Simple, read the history?

The Jewish population was always blamed for any misgiving in Russia ( Not Europe but still ) Eastern Europe, and Western Europe and we’re treated as badly as the Roma many times…

So let remember the Jewish population has seen hatred, bigotry and genocide just like the Roma and I am the Grandson of a damn Nazi writing this…

No one is ever innocent in any fight or argument but there is a side that is always more wrong, and believe it or not I can not stand Hindu’s, Jewish people, Chinese or Christians anymore but I never close my mind and understand what is wrong is wrong!

If the Palestinian people had any damn sense they would side with their Jewish Kissing Cousins and before you lecture me I know the difference between a Jewish person from Europe and one from Africa and the Middle East and know I get along with the families of Isaac from Africa and the Middle East more than those from Europe and why?

Custom and traditions!

Also let me be clear I am not a fan of the radicals in the House of Ishmael either and this whole damn argument has been over who was really the boy that Abraham was going to sacrifice at the Mountain top and how Abraham drove his oldest boy away in favor for his youngest one…

Take a moment and realize I am the House of Odin which mean I do not follow the traditions of Islam, Judaism or Christianity and I follow the old traditions of my bloodline but I have Jewish family members from Belarus and the Aunt that raised me taught me to respect Muslims and Christians even though she was Jewish…

So show each other respect and no I am not Belarusian because I had a different Grandfather who as Bavarian German…

So let respect each other and understand your Abraham God is displeased that his Children misbehave so badly and that is why you are punished the way you are…

Hate my sermon?

Good!

We as Children that live on Gaia should learn we pray and speak differently but we are all humans and as humans we must learn to respect the differences of each other tribe but we can’t for some damn reason!

We abuse Gaia who gives us a beautiful planet to survive on while abusing each other and I have said this before a Deer is smarter than us Primates that believe we are intelligent!

As for Islam and the Muslim culture I am not naive to what the Muslim world has given Europe or how they advanced Europe out of the Dark Ages but let also understand the Muslim World is also backwards in many ways in today eye view, so they also need to grow and advance and before you even lecture me about Christianity I know they need to grow the hell up also!

In today time it seem the Scandinavian, Asians and Jewish cultures are advancing further than Christian and Muslims, so pray to your Abraham God but also learn to respect each other because I truly have tired of watching this movie we call humanity…

The Jewish Population lived a harsher life in almost every country that Europeans rule and how do I know this?

Simple, read the history?

The Jewish population was always blamed for any misgiving in Russia ( Not Europe but still ) Eastern Europe, and Western Europe and we’re treated as badly as the Roma many times…

So let remember the Jewish population has seen hatred, bigotry and genocide just like the Roma and I am the Grandson of a damn Nazi writing this…

No one is ever innocent in any fight or argument but there is a side that is always more wrong, and believe it or not I can not stand Hindu’s, Jewish people, Chinese or Christians anymore but I never close my mind and understand what is wrong is wrong!

If the Palestinian people had any damn sense they would side with their Jewish Kissing Cousins and before you lecture me I know the difference between a Jewish person from Europe and one from Africa and the Middle East and know I get along with the families of Isaac from Africa and the Middle East more than those from Europe and why?

Custom and traditions!

Also let me be clear I am not a fan of the radicals in the House of Ishmael either and this whole damn argument has been over who was really the boy that Abraham was going to sacrifice at the Mountain top and how Abraham drove his oldest boy away in favor for his youngest one…

Take a moment and realize I am the House of Odin which mean I do not follow the traditions of Islam, Judaism or Christianity and I follow the old traditions of my bloodline but I have Jewish family members from Belarus and the Aunt that raised me taught me to respect Muslims and Christians even though she was Jewish…

So show each other respect and no I am not Belarusian because I had a different Grandfather who as Bavarian German…

So let respect each other and understand your Abraham God is displeased that his Children misbehave so badly and that is why you are punished the way you are…

Hate my sermon?

Good!

We as Children that live on Gaia should learn we pray and speak differently but we are all humans and as humans we must learn to respect the differences of each other tribe but we can’t for some damn reason!

We abuse Gaia who gives us a beautiful planet to survive on while abusing each other and I have said this before a Deer is smarter than us Primates that believe we are intelligent!

As for Islam and the Muslim culture I am not naive to what the Muslim world has given Europe or how they advanced Europe out of the Dark Ages but let also understand the Muslim World is also backwards in many ways in today eye view, so they also need to grow and advance and before you even lecture me about Christianity I know they need to grow the hell up also!

In today time it seem the Scandinavian, Asians and Jewish cultures are advancing further than Christian and Muslims, so pray to your Abraham God but also learn to respect each other because I truly have tired of watching this movie we call humanity…
Jews prospered in western Europe and most of the Arab world and North Africa.. not without any conflict, but overall.

Jews prospered in western Europe and most of the Arab world and North Africa.. not without any conflict, but overall.
as did some blacks in North America----even 200
years ago. Some arabs prosper both in Israel
and Gaza. Some Nigerian christians prosper too,
despite the Genocide in Biafra

As for Islam and the Muslim culture I am not naive to what the Muslim world has given Europe or how they advanced Europe out of the Dark Ages

very naive and deluded.

I know the difference between a Jewish person from Europe and one from Africa and the Middle East.

I am married to a "Jewish person" from arabia and
have a family history in Eastern Europe--etc.
What is THE DIFFERENCE???

I know the difference between a Jewish person from Europe and one from Africa and the Middle East.

I am married to a "Jewish person" from arabia and
have a family history in Eastern Europe--etc.
What is THE DIFFERENCE???

I thought you were Jewish and he was from Yemen. Did I get it wrong?

I thought you were Jewish and he was from Yemen. Did I get it wrong?
yemen is, historically, part of arabia. YOU FORGOT?
actually----it was da romans who imagined Yemen
be part of arabia-----for jews Yemen was YEMEN
more than 3000 years ago. ------greeks and
romans invented "palestina" too ---geographically

yemen is, historically, part of arabia. YOU FORGOT?
actually----it was da romans who imagined Yemen
be part of arabia-----for jews Yemen was YEMEN
more than 3000 years ago. ------greeks and
romans invented "palestina" too ---geographically
Herodotus called Palestine "Syria-Palestine" in 500 BC because the Greeks considered Palestine a province of Syria.

Herodotus called Palestine "Syria-Palestine" in 500 BC because the Greeks considered Palestine a province of Syria.
Herodotus based his NOMENCLATURE on his
geographical impression and GREEK INTERESTS---- not demographics and real politics. For Greek
concepts of "them" ----read Plato's Republic ---
like the rest of us did in High School. Remember
Plato? Try to keep in mind that SYRIA was a
HELLENISTIC enclave. I attended public school in the USA---in my basically EPISCOPALIAN town. Plato is an Episcopalian HERO

Herodotus based his NOMENCLATURE on his
geographical impression and GREEK INTERESTS---- not demographics and real politics. For Greek
concepts of "them" ----read Plato's Republic ---
like the rest of us did in High School. Remember
Plato? Try to keep in mind that SYRIA was a
HELLENISTIC enclave. I attended public school in the USA---in my basically EPISCOPALIAN town. Plato is an Episcopalian HERO
You aren't from the US? Point is that it was called Palestine long before the Romans.

Both countries are very poor like Yemen.
Both countries are in a PRACTICAL sense---shariah
shit-holes. Yemen is also a shariah shit-hole for the
past approx 1400 years. It was once such a nice
place that its major port city was named EDEN (aden)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back