Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Raymond Ibrahim is an awful hatemonger.

Soooo......you read his book????

I did.

I look forward to your critique.

1652791469560.png

I hope we don't find that you are simply a lying windbag.

He's a hatemonger who works against improved relations.

....unlike this attempt to 'improve relations,' huh?

“Loyalty to Allah” Prompted a Muslim Man to Murder a Coptic Christian

1652791703444.png

The Muslim murderer of a Coptic man in Egypt said he was moved to the act, not because he personally knew the Christian, but because he was inflamed with zeal, especially after reading the Koran, and because he is “loyal to Allah.”

It appears that your hatred is of truth.
I never heard of that author, but now I’ll look into it. My guess is that he reveals the awful parts of Islam, and of course Muslims and Muslim sympathizers would object.

They aren't truthful.

Amazing,.....you know that without even reading his scholarly and documened tome.

So you are a lying windbag, huh?

Entering modernity is a characteristic of every iteration of the Judeo-Christian faith. The very opposite is true of Islam. Muhammad preached loyalty and enmity, and the method was, and is, jihad.

Islam deified tribalism, making it impossible for the faithful to move away from the savagery and blood lust of their 7th century predecessors.

A fundamental truth for Muslims is that there are only two tribes, the Islamic faithful of the umma in one tent, and everyone else in the other. The faithful are taught to attack and subjugate the other ‘tribe.’

“This dichotomized worldview remains enshrined in Islamic law’s, or sharia’s, mandate that Dar al-Islam (the Abode of Islam) must battle Dar al-Kufr (the Abode of Infidelity) in perpetuity until the firmer subsumes the latter.

…to break with tribalism, for Muslims, is to break with Muhammad and his laws…”
Raymond Ibrahim, “The Sword And The Scimitar,” p. 4-5

Quite an attempt at "improving relations," huh?

I never heard of that author, but now I’ll look into it. My guess is that he reveals the awful parts of Islam, and of course Muslims and Muslim sympathizers would object.

It starts here, and has of yet to reformed.

.“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

Amazing how much success Trump had in pushing that reformation......it's why he had five Nobel Peace Prize nominations.

This is true more often than not. They're raised that way in most Orthodox and certainly the ultra-Orthodox 'cells, and from them it flows in varying degrees to the secular cultures of their tribe. Even allegedly educated ones believe 'The Spanish Inquisition' was All About Jews and killed 'millions'. They've been fed such rubbish from childhood on.
I have never met a jew who claimed that the Spanish Inquistion was specific to
jews nor anyone who described the murder count in reference to jews as
Millions. The Inquisition impacted on all sorts of people---including
native populations in the Americas. I have relatives who carry that family
Legacy too------and still speak Spanish (Ladino) despite having left that
country some 5 centuries ago. I have also encountered "ultra-orthodox Jews"
and never encountered any who discussed the Spanish Inquisition

.“I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)
Oye. I just had breakfast. Quotes from Muhammad are bad for my digestion.

Oye. I just had breakfast. Quotes from Muhammad are bad for my digestion.

OK....let me help.

This is the view from the other major faith:

Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

[Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

sheeeeesh sorta like the GODFATHER

OK....let me help.

This is the view from the other major faith:

Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

[Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool
Thank you. The entire basis of Judaism was summoned up by Rabbi Hillel as “that which is distasteful to you, do not do under others.” Jesus reiterated that with “do unto others”…..he just put a different angle on it to make it his own. But it was of course based on his own Jewish values.

(I know you know this. My post is for those less educated.)

Thank you. The entire basis of Judaism was summoned up by Rabbi Hillel as “that which is distasteful to you, do not do under others.” Jesus reiterated that with “do unto others”…..he just put a different angle on it to make it his own. But it was of course based on his own Jewish values.

(I know you know this. My post is for those less educated.)

He's a hatemonger who works against improved relations.
can you cite an example of his "hate-mongering"?

Forum List

Back