Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Hamas Covenant 1988, In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)...

This Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS), clarifies its picture, reveals its identity, outlines its stand, explains its aims, speaks about its hopes, and calls for its support, adoption and joining its ranks. Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious. It needs all sincere efforts. It is a step that inevitably should be followed by other steps. The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised...

The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."..
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up...

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement...

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement...

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors...

Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Moslem people. "May the cowards never sleep."...

-----------

The Charter of Hamas reads like a sequel to Mein Kampf. The Palestinians supported our enemies during World War II, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they responded to the destruction of the World Trade Center:

Your historical revisionism is one step away from the Holocaust denial your fellow DemoKKKrats in Congress engage in. Despicable.

In fact, I should ask you, did the 20th century Holocaust of 6 million dead Jews actually occur? Now is your chance to take a side...

yes - they must have thought the europeans were arabs and palastinians ...

Like every institution of man there are good Muslims and bad ones. Same for Xians and Jews. I think your experiences may have more to do with politics than religion.
try to focus. I did not refer to the CHARACTERS of individual persons.
I referred to the laws and customs of a
particular society. But you aided in getting
me a good laugh----suradie JUMPED
to support your utterly trite contribution
in her usual shallow manner

Your historical revisionism is one step away from the Holocaust denial your fellow DemoKKKrats in Congress engage in. Despicable.

In fact, I should ask you, did the 20th century Holocaust of 6 million dead Jews actually occur? Now is your chance to take a side...

Yes. The Holocaust was real and ugly. Has nothing to do with Zionism in Palestine.

The arabs who were living there. Where have you been?
suradie agreed with your statement which indicates that she agrees that jews
living amongst muslims ----have no RIGHT
to own land. It's nothing new-----the fact is
that SAINT CONSTANTINE came up with the
same idea almost 2000 years ago in reference to jews living amongst christians. There are many societies that deny this or that class of
people the right to own land-----serfs in Russia did not own land and plenty of people like Suradie might have denied blacks the right to own land in the USA. A very fascinating issue in law is the development of CANON LAW ---which legalized the Inquisition's famous AUTO DE FE and was aped by Saint Adolf in his famous Nuremburg code........AND ADOPTED INTO SHARIAH LAW

Yes. The Holocaust was real and ugly. Has nothing to do with Zionism in Palestine.
^^^^ the year's most shallow remark.
Saint "haj" amin certainly celebrated it.
For the record "ZION" is a synonym of
PALESTINE It is the hebrew translation
of the GREEK WORD '"palestina"

same idea almost 2000 years ago in reference to jews living amongst christians. There are many societies that deny this or that class of
people the right to own land-----serfs in Russia did not own land and plenty of people like Suradie might have denied blacks the right to own land in the USA. A very fascinating issue in law is the development of CANON LAW ---which legalized the Inquisition's famous AUTO DE FE and was aped by Saint Adolf in his famous Nuremburg code........AND ADOPTED INTO SHARIAH LAW
I never said that, I just think that it wasn't the brightest idea to set up Israeli in the worst place possible. Now they wonder why they are so many problems, lol.

I never said that, I just think that it wasn't the brightest idea to set up Israeli in the worst place possible.Now they wonder why they are so many problems, lol.
sorry----just a silly dispute----"palestine" is
and was the place

Wow. Your lies are really hateful.

Nope. They mocked the Saudi peace initiative in 2003.
try to avoid the over use of pronouns----
suradie. ie try to be specific in your
ramblings even regarding the circa 2003
"KISS ISLAMIC ASS" murmurings out
the land of the black turd.

You'll find that Surada thinks she knows everything and that she is always right the truth she knows very little.

You'll find that Surada thinks she knows everything and that she is always right the truth she knows very little.
I see no reason to believe the creature is even a she, myself.

It has created a back story that it was some sort female oil executive back in 1950 as a way to fool the Kaffirs it obviously hates. Good grief - as if the notion of a female oil executive during that time wasn't ludicrous enough, it would have to be at least100 by now.

Israelis have since stolen more land and killed more people.

BTW Khan was not a Muslim. He promoted religious freedom.

the empire was overun by islam.
Israelis have stolen NOTHING -----return fire is always legal in civilized military law.
ALL OF THE CITY now called medina was STOLEN by force of rape, pillage and MURDER led by the rapist/murderer of
mecca. The reality of the FILTHY HISTORY
remains buried in the sands along with the victims of the perversion of the lump therein
buried which DESECRATES

How come the Muslim-sympathizer above has no complaints over the fact that Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews off their own land, and took their houses, property, and money - making the entire Middle East, which at one point had large and thriving Jewish populations - almost completely Judenfree?

How much did Arabs pay the Jews they ran off, and stole from? (answer: not one penny.)

Forum List

Back