Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

How come the Muslim-sympathizer above has no complaints over the fact that Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews off their own land, and took their houses, property, and money - making the entire Middle East, which at one point had large and thriving Jewish populations - almost completely Judenfree?

How much did Arabs pay the Jews they ran off, and stole from? (answer: not one penny.)
easy-----because the rape, murder and pillage was done to glorify allah and his good pal muhummad-----kinda like the bombing
of the twin towers in New York------
O' HAPPY ISLAMIC DAY

the empire was overun by islam.
Israelis have stolen NOTHING -----return fire is always legal in civilized military law.
ALL OF THE CITY now called medina was STOLEN by force of rape, pillage and MURDER led by the rapist/murderer of
mecca. The reality of the FILTHY HISTORY
remains buried in the sands along with the victims of the perversion of the lump therein
buried which DESECRATES

Now you're claiming rights to Arabia.😂🤣😂

How come the Muslim-sympathizer above has no complaints over the fact that Arabs drove nearly 1 million Jews off their own land, and took their houses, property, and money - making the entire Middle East, which at one point had large and thriving Jewish populations - almost completely Judenfree?

How much did Arabs pay the Jews they ran off, and stole from? (answer: not one penny.)

That came after the European Jews forced 800,000 Arabs out of Palestine. Arab Jews left in 1948, 1953, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

That came after the European Jews forced 800,000 Arabs out of Palestine. Arab Jews left in 1948, 1953, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

So that makes it acceptable? A good percentage of Arabs were OVERPAID for their worthless, arid land - took the smart Israelis to turn the country into something developed - whereas the Arab thieves haven‘t paid a cent to one single Jew whose land they stole.

And Arab Jews didn’t just “leave.” They were driven out.

I say that Arabs should pay for the land they took from Jews - pay 300,000 of them, at least - and then we are back to even. Right now, Arabs have ended up with a lot more than they lost.

So that makes it acceptable? A good percentage of Arabs were OVERPAID for their worthless, arid land - took the smart Israelis to turn the country into something developed - whereas the Arab thieves haven‘t paid a cent to one single Jew.

Is that your justification for being thieves?

Is that your excuse for being thieves?

And we weren’t thieves. An offer was made to split the country, so that the surviving Holocaust Jews - whose families had been murdered, and property stolen - would have a safe haven In the land of their ancestors. What would your solution have been? Antisemites such as yourself didn’t want the poor, besieged Jews anywhere.

It would have been a good compromise if Arabs weren’t such Jew haters.

try to focus. I did not refer to the CHARACTERS of individual persons.
You did actually, you used your "experience with muslims", obviously individual Muslims.

I referred to the laws and customs of a
particular society.
That is also not true, you judged a religion by the laws and customs of a particular society. There are plenty of predominately Muslim and Christian countries but their laws and customs vary greatly.

Now you're claiming rights to Arabia.😂🤣😂
why do you giggle? Jews lived in Medina
long before the rapist of arabia was born.
I understand your support for shariah law-----
and the filth of the Justinian "legal" system---
but try to catch up with civilization. well
forget it--------you can't. I also claim India
for hindus----and spain for Spaniards ---despite shariah and the kharahan

the issue is not either, or - the underlying plight of humanity among others but of great significance is the presence of all three desert religions together that are corruptions used by the self serving multitudes since their beginnings as deviations from the original prescribed religion of antiquity ...

- and best would be to dissolve all three and return to the original heavenly religion of antiquity they wittingly abandoned.

- and would without doubt solve the plight of the middle east.

Lisa has stolen nothing-----but you have justified your 1400 years of rape, pillage,
murder and oppression. Still dancing on the dead bodies of more than one million Biafran
babies? The City called MEDINA by the rapists-----is Yathrib----it belongs to jews----
rapist pigs STOLE IT

the issue is not either, or - the underlying plight of humanity among others but of great significance is the presence of all three desert religions together that are corruptions used by the self serving multitudes since their beginnings as deviations from the original prescribed religion of antiquity ...

- and best would be to dissolve all three and return to the original heavenly religion of antiquity they wittingly abandoned.

- and would without doubt solve the plight of the middle east.
How much did Thor pay you for that one?

Lisa has stolen nothing-----but you have justified your 1400 years of rape, pillage,
murder and oppression. Still dancing on the dead bodies of more than one million Biafran
babies? The City called MEDINA by the rapists-----is Yathrib----it belongs to jews----
rapist pigs STOLE IT
Surada, who claims she’s isn’t antisemitic, has a habit of conflating Jews with Israelis. Once when she was complaining that the Jewish country gets American aid - when Muslim countries get aid - she asked me, a little sarcastIcally, whether *I* really need the money that bad.

What does she think? That Israel take the foreign aid and distributes it to every Jew in the world?

for suradie-----in the civilized world----BUYING LAND IS NOT CALLED THIEVERY.
It is called THEIVERY in your filthy world of
SHARIAH if the land ends up in the hands of
"KAFIR BUYERS" just like rape is legal if the
victim is a "kafirah" IN YOUR WORLD and
murder is "VICTORY FOR ALLAH" if the victim is a "kafir"

Surada, who claims she’s isn’t antisemitic, has a habit of conflating Jews with Israelis. Once when she was complaining that the Jewish country gets American aid - when Muslim countries get aid - she asked me, a little sarcastIcally, whether *I* really need the money that bad.

What does she think? That Israel take the foreign aid and distributes it to every Jew in the world?
Lisa-----suradie parrots the same islamo nazi propaganda that littered my childhood
EPISCOPALIAN town in the 1950's.
The nazi war criminals who wrote the stuff in
Syria and Egypt had BUZZWORDS.
MONEY
BANKERS
JEWS
ZIONISTS
and importantly DUALIES

for suradie-----in the civilized world----BUYING LAND IS NOT CALLED THIEVERY.
It is called THEIVERY in your filthy world of
SHARIAH if the land ends up in the hands of
"KAFIR BUYERS" just like rape is legal if the
victim is a "kafirah" IN YOUR WORLD and
murder is "VICTORY FOR ALLAH" if the victim is a "kafir"
Suradie seems to have more of an issue with the fact that Jews paid a for to Arabs for their arid land than the fact that Arabs didn’t pay a single cent to a single Jew for the land they took from THEM.

Lisa-----suradie parrots the same islamo nazi propaganda that littered my childhood
EPISCOPALIAN town in the 1950's.
The nazi war criminals who wrote the stuff in
Syria and Egypt had BUZZWORDS.
MONEY
BANKERS
JEWS
ZIONISTS
and importantly DUALIES
What’s a dualie?

There’s a country called “Arabia”?
sorta a body of land in which the inhabitants
called Ishmaelites were, historically, unwashed and unlettered criminal nomads
The land, itself, is fairly nice, especially
the seaports but somehow it never "got
developed" by the Ishmaelites

Sure, but still not a good idea to set up shop in the middle of a shit storm.
I would like for the Israelis to re establish the empire conquered by King David, but I want them to do it in response to Arab aggression.

DavidicKingdom.png

If the Arc of the Covenant is found, and I think it may still exist, I would like for the Israelis to disassemble the Dome of the Rock, and re build the Temple of Jerusalem.

sorta a body of land in which the inhabitants
called Ishmaelites were, historically, unwashed and unlettered criminal nomads
The land, itself, is fairly nice, especially
the seaports but somehow it never "got
developed" by the Ishmaelites
Oh, so she’s talking about historically. Thx for clarifying.

Forum List

Back