Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Muslim culture is one of most Racist cultures on planet earth. Some cultures just refuse to adapt to a new culture and become a royal pain in the ass.

Theology is the way of the Sandy Regions of the world. And that culture doesnt belong here.

How would you know?

You don't know anything kid.. you have no education.

There you go, lying again. At my age "kid" could be a compliment. For someone with no "education" I pretty much (metaphorically) slap you around every day. The problem with lying is that you have to remember what you've said, the other problem you have is that I always remember.

Last edited:
There’s no Palestine.
Before It Became Israel Again, It Was a Pit Stop for Desert Bandits

And there wouldn't have been even if the Arabs had won in 1948. The country would have been seized by one or more of the Arab states, perhaps starting a new war over who gets what. The Paleonasties, for their part, ran away from the fight, probably because it was never their country in the first place.

I noticed that the moment the JOOS won a war the world suddenly became obsessed with International Law.
The problem is that International Law recognizes Israel as it currently exists and that drives you insane.

That's why we chased Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait... And, Kuwait was once a province of Iraq... Plus, they all speak Arabic.

That's why we have international law now. That's why we chased Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait.
Just Like Bush the First's Son and VP Wouldn't Defend America

Kuwait is a cut-and-paste imaginary country snipped off a map by the Allies after World War One. They created that barrier to cut Mesopotamia ("Iraq") off from the "Persian" Gulf. Maybe that's why the fat and gutless Kuwaitis wouldn't defend it.

Just Like Bush the First's Son and VP Wouldn't Defend America

Kuwait is a cut-and-paste imaginary country snipped off a map by the Allies after World War One. They created that barrier to cut Mesopotamia ("Iraq") off from the "Persian" Gulf. Maybe that's why the fat and gutless Kuwaitis wouldn't defend it.
So...you're expecting surada to read an entire article on Wikipedia?

I'm pretty sure the reason was oil.

Iraq has 50 times more oil than Kuwait. Kuwait was in the wrong. They were stealing Iraqi oil and wouldn't forgive the OPEC quota debt from when Iraq fought our proxy war with Iran.. The US was dead wrong.

Before It Became Israel Again, It Was a Pit Stop for Desert Bandits

And there wouldn't have been even if the Arabs had won in 1948. The country would have been seized by one or more of the Arab states, perhaps starting a new war over who gets what. The Paleonasties, for their part, ran away from the fight, probably because it was never their country in the first place.

Families always flee a warzone. Historically it was always bandit territory.

Nixon bailed Israel out. That hurt Americans..plus look what the Israelis did to the Suez canal.

Your historical revisionism is one step away from the Holocaust denial your fellow DemoKKKrats in Congress engage in. Despicable.

In fact, I should ask you, did the 20th century Holocaust of 6 million dead Jews actually occur? Now is your chance to take a side...

Nasser had already called for a summit to resolve the problem with the straits of Tiran. Read Moishe Dayan. They planned the 1967 war in 1953. Israel attacked Egypt. Were you in the Middle East when Israel attacked? Most Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen from 1963-1970.
Israel cannot negotiate with countries that do not recognize it diplomatically and that want to destroy it.

Forum List

Back