Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

Suradie seems to have more of an issue with the fact that Jews paid a for to Arabs for their arid land than the fact that Arabs didn’t pay a single cent to a single Jew for the land they took from THEM.
strictly speaking, in the filth of shariah
law-------nonmuslims cannot buy or own land and muslims OWN all lands which they
acquire thru murder, rape and pillage--- forever

wrong-----the laws and customs called SHARIAH defines the religion called ISLAM.
It is clear to me that you are struggling to be
argumentative and IDIOTIC
So every Islamic country have the same laws and customs? Which of the Sharia laws were so onerous to your family?

It is clear to me your personal prejudices blind you to the larger picture.

What’s a dualie?
a dualie is a word invented in the islamo nazi literature of the 1950s. The islamo nazis actually PUBLISHED articles in various
periodicals claiming that the USA congress
had passed a SPECIAL LAW making it legal
for jews (and only jews) to have citizenship in both the USA and ISRAEL. I read it then and
(as a kid of about ten) BELIEVED IT. Of course it is a silly islamo nazi lie------but MANY (including your fave example) still
allude to DUALIES. When you see the word
DUALIE-----know with what species of slime
you are dealing

a dualie is a word invented in the islamo nazi literature of the 1950s. The islamo nazis actually PUBLISHED articles in various
periodicals claiming that the USA congress
had passed a SPECIAL LAW making it legal
for jews (and only jews) to have citizenship in both the USA and ISRAEL. I read it then and
(as a kid of about ten) BELIEVED IT. Of course it is a silly islamo nazi lie------but MANY (including your fave example) still
allude to DUALIES. When you see the word
DUALIE-----know with what species of slime
you are dealing
Of course. Lots of Americans have dual citizenship with other countries.

I never heard the word “dualie,” but of course I’ve heard the accusations of Jews’ dual loyalties. Also code for the Jew-haters.

Another thing that I‘ve seen from Jew-haters is their list of “Congresspeople who are Israeli citizens” - in which they list every single Jew in Congress. They are advancing another antisemitic lie that Jews are more loyal to Israel and all hold Israeli citizenship.

the issue is not either, or - the underlying plight of humanity among others but of great significance is the presence of all three desert religions together that are corruptions used by the self serving multitudes since their beginnings as deviations from the original prescribed religion of antiquity ...

- and best would be to dissolve all three and return to the original heavenly religion of antiquity they wittingly abandoned.

- and would without doubt solve the plight of the middle east.
Neanderthal V. Cro-Magnon

Don't blame religion. This conflict has been going on since the Stone Age.

I would like for the Israelis to re establish the empire conquered by King David, but I want them to do it in response to Arab aggression.

View attachment 668131

If the Arc of the Covenant is found, and I think it may still exist, I would like for the Israelis to disassemble the Dome of the Rock, and re build the Temple of Jerusalem.
If the Arc of the Covenant is found, and I think it may still exist, I would like for the Israelis to disassemble the Dome of the Rock, and re build the Temple of Jerusalem.

is that for what's within as well - the jew thinks the heavenly tablets, also - "may still exist" ... oh, that's really the cats meow.

* (not to mention the murderer and liar moses destroyed them before they were ever read)

of course, who's to stop them from using their 10 commandments they better new how to write than those from - the original authors ....

and build a new temple for just themselves, the jews. how original, a martyrdom in itself.

Neanderthal V. Cro-Magnon

Don't blame religion
. This conflict has been going on since the Stone Age.

the blame is for the crucifiers throughout history and their emblem - paterfamilias, those desert books their religions in particular and quintessential the jewish bloodline - their mortal sin. as the others as well.

liberation theology, self determination - are the deserts greatest fear.

I would like for the Israelis to re establish the empire conquered by King David, but I want them to do it in response to Arab aggression.

View attachment 668131

Religious fanatics like you are the problem.

for suradie-----in the civilized world----BUYING LAND IS NOT CALLED THIEVERY.
It is called THEIVERY in your filthy world of
SHARIAH if the land ends up in the hands of
"KAFIR BUYERS" just like rape is legal if the
victim is a "kafirah" IN YOUR WORLD and
murder is "VICTORY FOR ALLAH" if the victim is a "kafir"

In 1948 Jews owned 7% of the land.

So what, saying dumb things about them can't help the Jews, lol.
As I recall, you said that nobody likes the Jews. Thus you are an antisemite.

That said, Jews don’t need any “help.” We are above average in educational attainment, net worth, income, Nobel prize winners, and more, and DESPITE antisemitism from people like you.

Forum List

Back