Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

As I recall, you said that nobody likes the Jews. Thus you are an antisemite.

That said, Jews don’t need any “help.” We are above average in educational attainment, net worth, income, Nobel prize winners, and more, and DESPITE antisemitism from people like you.

And they have been getting US foreign aid since 1948. Since they are so successful why do they need it and why the fundraisers for starving elderly Holocaust survivors?

And they have been getting US foreign aid since 1948. Since they are so successful why do they need it and why the fundraisers for starving elderly Holocaust survivors?
I’m talking about American Jews. We aren’t getting any foreign aid.

As far as Israel, they need aid to help them defend themselves against your Arab friends who keep threatening to destroy them.

How are Jews superior?
Jews have an average IQ of 115. With 0.2% of the world's population they have won one fifth of the Nobel Prizes. In the United States their prominence in fields requiring high intelligence far exceeds their percentage in the population. I have not found data on their rates of crime and illegitimacy. I am confident that the rates are at least as low as they are for white Gentiles.

The Muslim IQ is about 89%.

I’m talking about American Jews. We aren’t getting any foreign aid.

As far as Israel, they need aid to help them defend themselves against your Arab friends who keep threatening to destroy them.

The Palestinians don't have an army.

Jews have an average IQ of 115. With 0.2% of the world's population they have won one fifth of the Nobel Prizes. In the United States their prominence in fields requiring high intelligence far exceeds their percentage in the population. I have not found data on their rates of crime and illegitimacy. I am confident that the rates are at least as low as they are for white Gentiles.

Where did you get the Muslim IQ number?

Foreign aid has been a good investment in Israel. In third world countries it ends up in the bank accounts of kleptocracies.

Thank G-d, or they would have wiped the Jews out to sea by now.

The European refugees should have treated them decently. Considering what the Jews suffered in Europe and Russia you'd think they would.

I can’t find illegitimacy rates for Jews, but they’re quite low. That is why Jewish couples wanting to adopt a Jewish baby have such difficulties - there are very few Jewish women who have babies out of wedlock.

Over the past 40 years, I have come across many women - mostly af work - who have had babies out of wedlock. Most have been black, but a few have been white. I’ve never come across a Jew with an out-of-wedlock baby, and that includes the hundreds of people I’ve known at my synagogue.

The European refugees should have treated them decently. Considering what the Jews suffered in Europe and Russia you'd think they would.
Considering what the Holocaust survivors suffered, you’d think your Arab relatives would have had a little compassion and accepted the partition plan when Jews were given refuge in their ancestral homeland. But nooooo…..instead the Arabs kicked out 850,000 Jews from their homes throughout the Middle East, stealing their houses and land.

Where did you get the Muslim IQ number?

The Comparison of Mean IQ in Muslim and Non-Muslim Countries​

DOI:10.46469/mq.2010.50.3.2
Authors:
Donald I. Templer
Donald I. Templer

The present research found that the Muslim country mean IQ of 81 is half a standard deviation below the mean IQ of non-Muslim nations and is not related to strength of Muslim culture as defined by the percentage of Muslims in the country. The mean IQ of 84 in Arab countries is not associated with per capita income and is incompatible with the intellectual achievements of the golden age of the Muslim Empire. Possible explanations for this decline include hybridization with sub-Saharan Africans, dysgenic decrease in the more educated Muslims employing birth control as suggested by Meisenberg, the Muslim religion not fostering critical thinking, and the intellectual contributions being both exaggerated and made by non-Muslims.

I may have over estimated.

Authors:
Donald I. Templer
Donald I. Templer

The present research found that the Muslim country mean IQ of 81 is half a standard deviation below the mean IQ of non-Muslim nations and is not related to strength of Muslim culture as defined by the percentage of Muslims in the country. The mean IQ of 84 in Arab countries is not associated with per capita income and is incompatible with the intellectual achievements of the golden age of the Muslim Empire. Possible explanations for this decline include hybridization with sub-Saharan Africans, dysgenic decrease in the more educated Muslims employing birth control as suggested by Meisenberg, the Muslim religion not fostering critical thinking, and the intellectual contributions being both exaggerated and made by non-Muslims.

The lower Muslim IQ might explain some of their antisemitism. Low intelligence is correlated with bigotry.

I can’t find illegitimacy rates for Jews, but they’re quite low. That is why Jewish couples wanting to adopt a Jewish baby have such difficulties - there are very few Jewish women who have babies out of wedlock.

Over the past 40 years, I have come across many women - mostly af work - who have had babies out of wedlock. Most have been black, but a few have been white. I’ve never come across a Jew with an out-of-wedlock baby, and that includes the hundreds of people I’ve known at my synagogue.

The lower Muslim IQ might explain some of their antisemitism. Low intelligence is correlated with bigotry.
The lower Muslim IQ is part of it. The inherent religious intolerance of Islam is another part.

The lower Muslim IQ is part of it. The inherent religious intolerance of Islam is another part.
Well they do teach that Jews are cursed by G-d and are the offspring of apes and pigs (they’d pick an unkosher animal for an extra insult, naturally), so there is that.

Muslims resent the fact that Israel has defeated them in each of their wars. With no oil wealth the Jews have created in Israel a first world country, where third world poverty and tyranny existed before.

Muslims resent the fact that Israel has defeated them in each of their wars. With no oil wealth the Jews have created in Israel a first world country, where third world poverty and tyranny existed before.
Yup. That’s what ingenuity, discipline, motivation, and hard work yields. When the Jews arrived, it was an arid wasteland. Now it’s a lush, highly developed little country.

Authors:
Donald I. Templer
Donald I. Templer

Who is researchgate?

They don't need it. Israel's GDP was 402 billion US dollars in 2020. In 2020, the US gave $3.8bn in aid to Israel - part of a long-term, yearly commitment made under the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back