Why is anyone worried about China?

That's absurd. They have a population of 1.4 BILLION freaking people. They could have zero population growth for 40 years and still be bigger than the USA.
Math is not the OPs strong suit.
Clearly you don't understand demographics. Watch the video.
Chinas middle class is 300mil plus. That’s basically our entire population. Chill, brainiac.
Middle class? That is funny. They will soon have a huge population of elderly that are not productive. That isn’t good for them.

I see there are more GM workers in China than UAW workers in the United States, more KFC outlets in China than in the United States. Wonder why we care? Trump trade war is not going to work. Just causes chaos that might end the Obama recovery finally...
Population of customers for products...you Communist fool!
Population that is getting old and will be in need of care. A strain on the economy.
The commies can change that overnight getting rid of their ONE CHILD POLICY!!!
Really? They can make all those old people young overnight? This is a problem that will take generations to fix you fool.
Don't have to with that population...idiot!
Gosh you are stupid. They will soon have a huge population of unproductive elderly.

Who would have thought the right would be the ones talking about how great China is. Funny stuff.

Population of customers for products...you Communist fool!
Population that is getting old and will be in need of care. A strain on the economy.
Really? They can make all those old people young overnight? This is a problem that will take generations to fix you fool.
Gosh you are stupid. They will soon have a huge population of unproductive elderly.
And this is bad for America?...yes, you really are a little commie!

And this is bad for America?...yes, you really are a little commie!
Who said that you moron. I’m telling you China is going to implode. Seems good for America to me. The commie right are the ones telling me how great they are.

Forum List

Back