Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

Wow. It's so interesting that someone who has someone on ignore can see their posts sometimes and then sometimes responds to those comments.

No, wait..

It's the exact opposite of interesting. It's who the fuck cares about that.
I dont think its interesting. I think its funny. Obviously you care about it. You replied to my post when I was talking to Ravi about Mac. None of that concerned you yet you cared enough to comment. Now thats interesting.
laugh.gif
I think Mac's trying to shut down conversation by putting so many of us on ignore. :lol: Personally, I think Mac is a big fraud and none too bright but the irony he brings to the forum keeps me in stitches.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

THis is just more PC, the part where you libs insist on staying on your new topic, ie the bullshit personal failings of the person you are trying to put on the defensive.

Disgusting behavior on your part. But I guess that is why you are libs. Because of the type of people you are.
Why are you getting so emotional and why are you telling me what I think. I think exactly what I posted in the post your responded to.

Considering how Mac has presented his ideas in this thread it is not credible that you consider him "not too bright".

You are lying.
He's presented a list of "honest" liberals that agree with him. He's provided a few talking points that he trots out at every opportunity. His belief that PC is destroying the country is well known and often parroted. That doesn't take any level of intelligence.

Wow. It's so interesting that someone who has someone on ignore can see their posts sometimes and then sometimes responds to those comments.

No, wait..

It's interesting because of the dishonest factor. And the wimp factor.

You think this proves something about Mac?!
Yes
Isnt it amusing how effeminate both Mac and Correll are? I've never seen such passive-aggressiveness in my life. Now he is claiming he was ignoring me but replied to my post and is talking to Mac about what bad people we are.
laugh.gif

Isn't it amusing what a lying dumbfuck you are?
^talk about being PC and trying to shut down a conversation.

I dont think its interesting. I think its funny. Obviously you care about it. You replied to my post when I was talking to Ravi about Mac. None of that concerned you yet you cared enough to comment. Now thats interesting.
laugh.gif
I think Mac's trying to shut down conversation by putting so many of us on ignore. :lol: Personally, I think Mac is a big fraud and none too bright but the irony he brings to the forum keeps me in stitches.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

THis is just more PC, the part where you libs insist on staying on your new topic, ie the bullshit personal failings of the person you are trying to put on the defensive.

Disgusting behavior on your part. But I guess that is why you are libs. Because of the type of people you are.
Why are you getting so emotional and why are you telling me what I think. I think exactly what I posted in the post your responded to.

Considering how Mac has presented his ideas in this thread it is not credible that you consider him "not too bright".

You are lying.
Of course its credible that Ravi considers Mac "not too bright". You arent bright either so its no surprise you agree with him and lie to protect him.

NO, it's not.

It was a stupid lie from him, and having someone as dishonest as yourself backing him up, just underlines what a stupid lie it is.

No, wait..

Yes
Isnt it amusing how effeminate both Mac and Correll are? I've never seen such passive-aggressiveness in my life. Now he is claiming he was ignoring me but replied to my post and is talking to Mac about what bad people we are.
laugh.gif
I don't know about effeminate but certainly passive-aggressive.
Yes you are right. That is still some leftover "manly" stuff I have to work on.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.
Of course its credible that Ravi considers Mac "not too bright". You arent bright either so its no surprise you agree with him and lie to protect him.

NO, it's not.

It was a stupid lie from him, and having someone as dishonest as yourself backing him up, just underlines what a stupid lie it is.
Says the passive-aggressive guy that claims he was ignoring me by replying to my post not directed at him or about him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.
He's presented a list of "honest" liberals that agree with him. He's provided a few talking points that he trots out at every opportunity. His belief that PC is destroying the country is well known and often parroted. That doesn't take any level of intelligence.

He presented an accurate and concise definition of Political Correctness and you libs are too dim to realize that your actions on this thread completely prove his claim.

HIs list of libs that have spoken out against PC, you never clicked on any of them did you?

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.

He presented an accurate and concise definition of Political Correctness and you libs are too dim to realize that your actions on this thread completely prove his claim.

HIs list of libs that have spoken out against PC, you never clicked on any of them did you?
I know I didnt read them. I didnt give him permission to change my OP so basically anything he posted was off topic and had nothing to do with my thread.

Yes
laugh.gif

Expecting to be an asshole and not be called on it is not PC. It just an asshole being an asshole.

Asslips insulted me and I insulted him back.

YOur expectation that conservatives should smile and remain polite while you asshole libs are complete lying assholes is not going to be supported by me.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.

I know I didnt read them. I didnt give him permission to change my OP so basically anything he posted was off topic and had nothing to do with my thread.

Your desire to limit the discussion of Political Correctness to definitions of political correctness that you agreed with is not a reasonable request in an OP.

Expanding it to include, the ACTUAL REALITY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was completely the right thing to do, and your desire to avoid the truth shows you to be dishonest and intellectually cowardly.

laugh.gif

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.
It was never my intent to get in their heads like this, seriously.

It appears to be their only reaction to being presented with a truth they don't like.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.

I've seen them before. Why he thinks people that he claims to ignore would be interested in his links is a mystery. The bigger mystery, IMO, is why he responds to me when he claims to be ignoring me.

Yes
laugh.gif

Expecting to be an asshole and not be called on it is not PC. It just an asshole being an asshole.

YOur expectation that conservatives should smile and remain polite while you asshole libs are complete lying assholes is not going to be supported by me.
I have no problem with you being impolite. That is your projection. I'm simply laughing at you.

You are lying.

Your desire to limit the discussion of Political Correctness to definitions of political correctness that you agreed with is not a reasonable request in an OP.

Expanding it to include, the ACTUAL REALITY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was completely the right thing to do, and your desire to avoid the truth shows you to be dishonest and intellectually cowardly.
Too bad you dont determine whats reasonable or not. Since I made the thread I determine that. Did you not read the rules of this forum or was that too much of a strain on your brain?

Yes
laugh.gif

You have delusions of grandeur. .
laugh.gif

In another thread I run across yet another instance of where people use terms which are misunderstood.
What would one think of the following question asked about a human woman?

Has she calved yet?

You are lying.

Too bad you dont determine whats reasonable or not. Since I made the thread I determine that. Did you not read the rules of this forum or was that too much of a strain on your brain?

The fact that it is not reasonable to insist on a false definition in a debate is a self evident truth.

One that you do not admit because modern liberalism is extremely dishonest.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.

I've seen them before. Why he thinks people that he claims to ignore would be interested in his links is a mystery. The bigger mystery, IMO, is why he responds to me when he claims to be ignoring me.

Did you ever click on any of them?

(the inability of a modern lib to honestly answer a simple question is beyond belief)

laugh.gif

I have no problem with you being impolite. That is your projection. I'm simply laughing at you.

You are an asshole.

Here is Mac's excellent definition of Political Correctness which you libs have been so desperate to avoid.

"Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

As I have expanded on it, you and your jackal like buddy have done all you can to go off topic onto a new topic, the alleged personal failings of those who dare to disagree with you.

NOne of you have managed to argue seriously against his definition, and indeed, you have mostly done nothing but exhibit his definition even as you try to argue against it.

laugh.gif

You are an asshole.

Here is Mac's excellent definition of Political Correctness which you libs have been so desperate to avoid.

"Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

As I have expanded on it, you and your jackal like buddy have done all you can to go off topic onto a new topic, the alleged personal failings of those who dare to disagree with you.

NOne of you have managed to argue seriously against his definition, and indeed, you have mostly done nothing but exhibit his definition even as you try to argue against it.
I didn't avoid it. I commented on it. I posted that he was easily put on the defensive.

You are an asshole.

I didn't avoid it. I commented on it. I posted that he was easily put on the defensive.

Expressing your disagreement and then smearing your enemy is not arguing seriously against a definition.

Your constant efforts to turn the topic to what a bad person Mac supposedly is shows

a. that his definition was right on.

and,

b. that you are incapable of making a valid case for your position on Political Correctness.

Forum List

Back