Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

He's presented a list of "honest" liberals that agree with him. He's provided a few talking points that he trots out at every opportunity. His belief that PC is destroying the country is well known and often parroted. That doesn't take any level of intelligence.

He presented an accurate and concise definition of Political Correctness and you libs are too dim to realize that your actions on this thread completely prove his claim.

HIs list of libs that have spoken out against PC, you never clicked on any of them did you?
I know I didnt read them. I didnt give him permission to change my OP so basically anything he posted was off topic and had nothing to do with my thread.

Your desire to limit the discussion of Political Correctness to definitions of political correctness that you agreed with is not a reasonable request in an OP.

Expanding it to include, the ACTUAL REALITY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was completely the right thing to do, and your desire to avoid the truth shows you to be dishonest and intellectually cowardly.
Too bad you dont determine whats reasonable or not. Since I made the thread I determine that. Did you not read the rules of this forum or was that too much of a strain on your brain?

The fact that it is not reasonable to insist on a false definition in a debate is a self evident truth.

One that you do not admit because modern liberalism is extremely dishonest.
The fact that you think you determine what reasonable or not is amusing.

I didnt admit his definition because it had nothing to do with my question. If you dont like that find another thread to whine on about it. If you cant answer the simple question in my OP without trying to change it to your liking then thats a "you" problem.

He presented an accurate and concise definition of Political Correctness and you libs are too dim to realize that your actions on this thread completely prove his claim.

HIs list of libs that have spoken out against PC, you never clicked on any of them did you?
I know I didnt read them. I didnt give him permission to change my OP so basically anything he posted was off topic and had nothing to do with my thread.

Your desire to limit the discussion of Political Correctness to definitions of political correctness that you agreed with is not a reasonable request in an OP.

Expanding it to include, the ACTUAL REALITY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS was completely the right thing to do, and your desire to avoid the truth shows you to be dishonest and intellectually cowardly.
Too bad you dont determine whats reasonable or not. Since I made the thread I determine that. Did you not read the rules of this forum or was that too much of a strain on your brain?

The fact that it is not reasonable to insist on a false definition in a debate is a self evident truth.

I didnt admit his definition because it had nothing to do with my question. If you dont like that find another thread to whine on about it. If you cant answer the simple question in my OP without trying to change it to your liking then thats a "you" problem.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

Here is Mac's excellent definition of Political Correctness which you libs have been so desperate to avoid.

"Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

you guys are the ones avoiding...

doesn't get any more lame than what mac is doing... btw are you his puppy dog?

the funniest part is that definition describes whackjob mac to a T.

"Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

Why not ?----you decide what is offensive and what is not.

i've barely ever talked to the guy and one day last month he pronounced he was putting me on ignore.

why? because he's feigning offense, acting hypersensitive, acting as if others are obsessed with him, and trying to put his adversaries, the ones HE is obsessed with, on the defensive in a LAME attempt to control the conversation.

that's whackjob mac for ya...

"Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

Because its my thread. Of course I decide whats offensive to me or not. You do the same for yourself.

Here is Mac's excellent definition of Political Correctness which you libs have been so desperate to avoid.

"Political Correctness: Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to keep your target on the defensive and control the conversation."

you guys are the ones avoiding...

doesn't get any more lame than what mac is doing... btw are you his puppy dog?

the funniest part is that definition describes whackjob mac to a T.

Valerie. We are right here and we are the ones trying to keep YOU LIBS on topic.

You are the ones that want to spend pages making asinine suggestions, like "btw are you his puppy dog?"

What to tell me how that advances the discussion on POlitical Correctness?

Rhetorical question. I know your answer is no.

So, I will. It is one in a long line of attempts in this very thread by you libs to avoid seriously and honestly discussing POltical Correctness by making the topic the alleged personal failings of those that dare to disagree with you.

Just as my description of how PC is used predicts.

Liberals all the self awareness of a turnip and all the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

Pages and pages of deflections and not one person has given a reason that stands. Dilloduck got close but his reason failed on the bizarre and false logic that he could read minds.

Because its my thread. Of course I decide whats offensive to me or not. You do the same for yourself.

It's my thread so I'm right ?? LMAO

i've barely ever talked to the guy and one day last month he pronounced he was putting me on ignore.

why? because he's feigning offense, acting hypersensitive, acting as if others are obsessed with him, and trying to put his adversaries, the ones HE is obsessed with, on the defensive in a LAME attempt to control the conversation.

Putting someone on ignore is not PC.

To really exhibit PC you need to constantly be replying to their posts.

Just don't address anything they actually say.

Instead make vague statements of disagreement and then launch a personal attack. LIke calling him a whackjob.

It's my thread so I'm right ?? LMAO
Its my thread so I set the question and the definition of the terms. If you want to call that being right be my guest. Whatever is necessary for you to answer the question would work for me.

Pages and pages of deflections and not one person has given a reason that stands. Dilloduck got close but his reason failed on the bizarre and false logic that he could read minds.

Mac and me covered it better than anyone I have ever seen.

Your constant attempts to switch the topic to what bad people we are demonstrated perfectly what we described.

Your dishonesty in refusing to admit that you were owned is irrelevant.

Your constant attempts to switch the topic to what bad people we are demonstrated perfectly what we described.

You and Mac arent even discussing the topic. :laugh:

Claiming victory without addressing the question is pretty much a known tactic of the hypersensitive. Feel free to address the OP at any time.

They'll never give an inch, never, no matter how much we shove in their face.

These are nasty, dishonest people who are just playing games. They're not serious.

PC is as important to them as religion is to a Christian.

images

^ again we see your lack of comprehension combined with your lack of honesty...

images

^ again we see your lack of comprehension combined with your lack of honesty...
They will just continue to flail away without addressing the topic. It frightens them for some reason.

Valerie said:

^ that's whackjob mac for ya...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back