Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

Yep, it's who they are, and they don't stop, even when it's pointed out.

That's how zealots behave.
Why are you quoting my posts if you have me on ignore?

Off Topic:
He may not have done so deliberately. Your post is part of Correll's post, so it got "picked up" when he quoted Correll. Then again, maybe he's no longer ignoring you?
Gawd.

Correct.

Ravi, I can unfortunately see your posts when I'm quoting someone who has quoted you. Get over yourself.

Better yet, please return the favor and put me on ignore, thanks.
You are obviously responding to me. If you have someone on ignore you should not quote their posts.

I get your point, but in fairness, I think when someone else quotes a person one has on ignore, it's more trouble to remove the ignored person's content from the string of quotes than it is to just let them remain there.

I think it's probably best, if one knows another person is ignoring them, to recognize the way the website's ignore programming works and "fail to respond" accordingly when one get's unintentionally quoted. One know's one may have been quoted unintentionally when one's remarks are not the last ones in the string of quotes. For example, in this post, I'm responding only to you, not all the other folks whose remarks appear above yours.
I'm not sure if you meant me by this post, but I did get an "alert" on this post.

I think the system automatically quotes everyone on the post, even if they are deleted, when quoted.

So those who are so convinced this is all about them are wrong.

Off Topic:
He may not have done so deliberately. Your post is part of Correll's post, so it got "picked up" when he quoted Correll. Then again, maybe he's no longer ignoring you?
Gawd.

Correct.

Ravi, I can unfortunately see your posts when I'm quoting someone who has quoted you. Get over yourself.

You are obviously responding to me. If you have someone on ignore you should not quote their posts.
I like best when he posts that he has you on ignore which is actually telling everyone he is reading your posts. :laugh:

Wow. It's so interesting that someone who has someone on ignore can see their posts sometimes and then sometimes responds to those comments.

No, wait..

It's the exact opposite of interesting. It's who the fuck cares about that.
Bizarre, huh? They're obsessed with me.

This is like dealing with children. I don't even get to write them off my taxes.

:laugh:

I mean, really, wtf do they think they are doing?

Is it supposed to mean something that you are not consistent in your ignoring?

Gawd.

Correct.

I like best when he posts that he has you on ignore which is actually telling everyone he is reading your posts. :laugh:

Wow. It's so interesting that someone who has someone on ignore can see their posts sometimes and then sometimes responds to those comments.

No, wait..

Bizarre, huh? They're obsessed with me.

This is like dealing with children. I don't even get to write them off my taxes.

:laugh:

I mean, really, wtf do they think they are doing?

Is it supposed to mean something that you are not consistent in your ignoring?
Who knows.

Anything to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

That's how they roll.

Off Topic:
Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

It's interesting because of the dishonest factor. And the wimp factor.

Dishonest? Wimp?

Mmm, ooooh, wait a minute...

Now it makes sense.

This is still ANOTHER PERSONAL ATTACK.

The foundation of it was so delusional and stupid I couldn't even see it at first.

You think this proves something about Mac?!

The only this proves is how pathetic you libs are.

Off Topic:
Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

I dont think its interesting. I think its funny. Obviously you care about it. You replied to my post when I was talking to Ravi about Mac. None of that concerned you yet you cared enough to comment. Now thats interesting.
laugh.gif

I've been ignoring it, because it's boring.

BUT it keeps coming up as I check the thread to see if anything interesting is being said.

I was wondering wtf you libs thought you were doing.

Now I have figured it out.

Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

Dishonest? Wimp?

Now it makes sense.

The foundation of it was so delusional and stupid I couldn't even see it at first.

Mac makes a point and the Regressive Left makes it nasty & personal.

Over and over and over.

Again, that's who these people are.

Imagine going through life like that.

Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

I dont think its interesting. I think its funny. Obviously you care about it. You replied to my post when I was talking to Ravi about Mac. None of that concerned you yet you cared enough to comment. Now thats interesting.
laugh.gif
I think Mac's trying to shut down conversation by putting so many of us on ignore. :lol: Personally, I think Mac is a big fraud and none too bright but the irony he brings to the forum keeps me in stitches.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

THis is just more PC, the part where you libs insist on staying on your new topic, ie the bullshit personal failings of the person you are trying to put on the defensive.

Disgusting behavior on your part. But I guess that is why you are libs. Because of the type of people you are.

Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

laugh.gif

BUT it keeps coming up as I check the thread to see if anything interesting is being said.

Youre not making any sense. Replying to my comment not directed at you or about you is the exact opposite of ignoring. What is this backwards day or something?

Gawd.

Correct.

No, wait..

Yes

No, wait..

Dishonest? Wimp?

Now it makes sense.

Mac makes a point and the Regressive Left makes it nasty & personal.

Over and over and over.

Again, that's who these people are.

Imagine going through life like that.

I can't.

I'm actually proud that I could not initially see what they were doing. It was too alien to me to even grasp.

What a bunch of assholes.

No, wait..

laugh.gif

Youre not making any sense. Replying to my comment not directed at you or about you is the exact opposite of ignoring. What is this backwards day or something?

Please don't insult your own intelligence by pretending not to understand the concept of linear time.

No, wait..

laugh.gif
I think Mac's trying to shut down conversation by putting so many of us on ignore. :lol: Personally, I think Mac is a big fraud and none too bright but the irony he brings to the forum keeps me in stitches.

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

THis is just more PC, the part where you libs insist on staying on your new topic, ie the bullshit personal failings of the person you are trying to put on the defensive.

Disgusting behavior on your part. But I guess that is why you are libs. Because of the type of people you are.
Why are you getting so emotional and why are you telling me what I think. I think exactly what I posted in the post your responded to.

No, wait..

Yes
Isnt it amusing how effeminate both Mac and Correll are? I've never seen such passive-aggressiveness in my life. Now he is claiming he was ignoring me but replied to my post and is talking to Mac about what bad people we are.
laugh.gif

No, wait..

laugh.gif

Please don't insult your own intelligence by pretending not to understand the concept of linear time.
I'm only insulting your intelligence by laughing at your claim you are ignoring something when you are replying to me.
laugh.gif

No, wait..

laugh.gif

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

Why are you getting so emotional and why are you telling me what I think. I think exactly what I posted in the post your responded to.

Considering how Mac has presented his ideas in this thread it is not credible that you consider him "not too bright".

You are lying.

No, wait..

Yes
Isnt it amusing how effeminate both Mac and Correll are? I've never seen such passive-aggressiveness in my life. Now he is claiming he was ignoring me but replied to my post and is talking to Mac about what bad people we are.
laugh.gif

Isn't it amusing what a lying dumbfuck you are?

No, wait..

Yes
laugh.gif
I don't know about effeminate but certainly passive-aggressive.

No, wait..

laugh.gif

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

Considering how Mac has presented his ideas in this thread it is not credible that you consider him "not too bright".

You are lying.
Of course its credible that Ravi considers Mac "not too bright". You arent bright either so its no surprise you agree with him and lie to protect him.

No, wait..

laugh.gif

That's a lie.

You don't think that.

You are lying.
It was never my intent to get in their heads like this, seriously.

No, wait..

laugh.gif

I'm only insulting your intelligence by laughing at your claim you are ignoring something when you are replying to me.
laugh.gif

No, your pretend confusion over my post only flies if you are pretending to be too dumb to understand the concept of linear time.

Why do you feel a need to lie?

It's almost as though you know that you cannot make your argument on the thread topic honestly.

Forum List

Back