🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Biden asking for a gas tax holiday only until the election? Why not permanent or until prices are below $2/gallon again?

At the pace the prices are continuing to rise, a few pennies off won't even be noticed in a week or so. People should never forget that this is SELF-INFLICTED.
Biden guarantees (He said so!!) to be rid of fossil fuels.
Look him in his eyes!!!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

So if Biden is getting rid of fossil fuels, what responsibility to shareholders for their ownership in an industry that is to be destroyed? Raise prices now! Make as much as you can because Biden wants to get rid of the industry!
Also tell me what YOU would do if you were an oil executive and you heard this...
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Again what would you do if the President wants you thrown in jail.
Then to top it off....
Biden raise rates! Duh! costs go up to find oil and so when oil is found so do royalties!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.
Now if you are truly an honest and intelligent person... given the above what is the fossil fuels future under Biden?
Destruction. Jail time for oil workers. Higher costs today.
Folks... we have over 50 years of just shale oil! Biden wants us to be electric. Joe.. how is electricity generated?
Why with the United States with the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
By the way with about 20 gallons of gas refined per 55 gallon barrel... at 2,175,000,000,000 barrels in oil shale,
AND with the fact that in 2022 American drivers using 369 million gallons per day.
So simple math...at 20 gallons per barrel and at 369 million gallons used per day..
OIL shale alone would provide 55 years of gasoline for Americans! 55 YEARS!!! And that's just shale oil!

If Progs are in power and the prices do come back down that will be a perfect time for them to increase the gas tax!

The gas tax goes to pay for the roads you drive on, so where would Congress come up with the money to extort states with highway bills?

Biden's war on petroleum products is received by Saudis, UAE, and other OPEC member states as a direct threat to them.

These places exist because of petroleum...their government's funding comes from petroleum. Without the money the terrorists and extremists will rule the place very quickly....

So I personally believe that watching Ukraine fall to tyranny and the inept way we left Afghanistan was a huge decision influence for them turning off the spigot.

We used to go to the Saudis and UAE and request that they turn the spigot on a couple of turns and oil prices have dropped like a rock.

Not now!
WHY?

Because Joe wanted people to buy battery cars. Because his stock portfolio will go up....
That's what he wants. He doesn't care about anything else. (What politician does?)

Forum List

Back