Why is CNN Trying to Teach Me the History of Any Fucking Thing!

Your remote working or do you want to keep the channel on while in the fetal position?

th

They can't even get the fucking news right without injecting their stupid fucking liberal bias into it. Why in the hell would anyone want their history from these half wit moronic motherfuckers?
CNN’s ‘The History of Comedy’ is Most Essential When It’s No Laughing Matter
When someone is as willfully ignorant and stupid as you, I really don't know why they would bother. Of course, any admirer of the orange clown is going to have a problem with comedy. LOL

I watched some of it, it was meh. I personally think swearing in comedy is often done by lazy, not very funny comedians. Often they try and get "shock" value, which means their comedy isn't too memorable. It wasn't a particularly informative, the focus of the show was the "challenges" comedians presented to the system with their swearing. That ship sailed long ago, most of these comedians into obscurity.

I admit that I believe Carlin was very funny, a genius with wordplay and his delivery. It wasn't his swearing that made it funny but his criticism of what is often irrational and how he made fun of the everyday experiences. I liked Rodney Dangerfield and Emo Phillips also, neither of them swear very much if at all.

As a youth I used to fall asleep to the Sunday funnies on the radio, sometimes "Mystery Sunday" Radio stuff. Alot of it was older stuff and no swearing acts were played. 99% Of comedians swear because their material isn't very funny or original, the very small swear with some effectiveness.

Bunch of losers on left,love to hate you destroy you're property , lies ,lies and more trolling and hating. Won't try to see the good in anything on the right.its to easy to hate try getting along and saying something nice to someone you hate so much!your lives must be low in the gutter to hate everyday!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I watched some of it, it was meh. I personally think swearing in comedy is often done by lazy, not very funny comedians. Often they try and get "shock" value, which means their comedy isn't too memorable. It wasn't a particularly informative, the focus of the show was the "challenges" comedians presented to the system with their swearing. That ship sailed long ago, most of these comedians into obscurity.

I admit that I believe Carlin was very funny, a genius with wordplay and his delivery. It wasn't his swearing that made it funny but his criticism of what is often irrational and how he made fun of the everyday experiences. I liked Rodney Dangerfield and Emo Phillips also, neither of them swear very much if at all.

As a youth I used to fall asleep to the Sunday funnies on the radio, sometimes "Mystery Sunday" Radio stuff. Alot of it was older stuff and no swearing acts were played. 99% Of comedians swear because their material isn't very funny or original, the very small swear with some effectiveness.

I think you mean "profanity" -- not "swearing".

Damn.

See what I did there?

Bunch of losers on left,love to hate you destroy you're property , lies ,lies and more trolling and hating. Won't try to see the good in anything on the right.its to easy to hate try getting along and saying something nice to someone you hate so much!your lives must be low in the gutter to hate everyday!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Know what I hate?

Posts that can't put together "subjects" and "verbs".

Why is CNN Trying to Teach Me the History of Any Fucking Thing!

Good point. Why does anybody? You be all like :lalala:

You're such a fucking baby. "Waaaaaahhh I don't like it when people say 'bad words' because it offends my delicate sensibilities waaaaaahhhhh"

Forum List

Back