Why Is Everyone GAY?

Leftwingers hate manly men like Trump. They prefer girly men like Alan Alda.
Lol manly men. That shit is too funny. This moron wears orange make up and has hair plugs to cover up his true look and age and you assholes think he is manly? He whines like a bitch on Twitter. He is clearly insecure and pathetic. How do you not see that? It’s so obvious.

Oh so you would? Got it.
No, fuckchop. It’s a stupid question because some people aren’t as vapid and shallow as you are. And the guy has had several wives.

You could be dumber, maybe. But I doubt it. After all, you’re already maxed-out on lobotomies.

Lol manly men. That shit is too funny. This moron wears orange make up and has hair plugs to cover up his true look and age and you assholes think he is manly? He whines like a bitch on Twitter. He is clearly insecure and pathetic. How do you not see that? It’s so obvious.
Bullshit.
Biden had plugs....which is why he used to be called Plugs
He's also had face-lifts....which is why he looks like he's Chinese.

Bullshit.
He has also had 2 brain operations. Supposedly aneurysms but some say to cure his pedophilia.

"He’s known as ‘Creepy Joe Biden’ by his friends, his associates and members of the press for his inability to keep his hands to himself. But damning new evidence shows Biden knows he’s a pedophile and underwent secret experimental surgery to cure his desire to molest children. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth about Biden’s history that may finally send him to prison for the rest of his life in this exclusive report!"

Looks like You Tube quashed the video though.

Bullshit.
That’s a fair point I’ll admit. Of course I don’t consider him a macho man anyway. It’s a stupid thing to care about. He also isn’t a whiny little bitch like Trump though. He still has his Twitter account. The level of whining from Trump outdoes just about anyone ever involved in American politics. It’s an international embarrassment.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That’s a fair point I’ll admit. Of course I don’t consider him a macho man anyway. It’s a stupid thing to care about. He also isn’t a whiny little bitch like Trump though. He still has his Twitter account. The level of whining from Trump outdoes just about anyone ever involved in American politics. It’s an international embarrassment.
Who still has their Twitter account isn't a measurement of who is good or bad.
Terrorists still have there's but Trump lost his because of a bunch of Panjama Boy Snowflakes can't handle opposing viewpoints.

I played rugby and there were tournaments with mens and womens divisions. Some of those lesbians were as you describe. But Dallas had a womens team called the debutantes, all of them were damn near models. And gay as fuck.
Exercise makes you better looking.

Mashmont has shown us that he has NO idea what a manly man is. :heehee:

Most women would not be repulsed by Trump. In his younger years, he was a very good looking man. He's confident. He's in control, and he's rich. In general, he is a good person. Tons of women would find that attractive.
"In general, he is a good person."

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Who still has their Twitter account isn't a measurement of who is good or bad.
Terrorists still have there's but Trump lost his because of a bunch of Panjama Boy Snowflakes can't handle opposing viewpoints.
Answer me this question honestly: does Trump whine too much?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump hasn't had plugs. He had the top of his scalp removed and then the remainder yanked to the top. Kind of like a facelift, but for the scalp.

He has no hair growth on the back or sides, so he had to grow the hair on top to hippie length and then swirl it around into his trademark hair disaster.

As for Trump as a manly man, he's morbidly obese and can't even lift a bottle of water to his face without using two hands. He walks down ramps as if his shoelaces are tied together.

The only reason the hooker married him was for his money. Obviously.

He has also had 2 brain operations. Supposedly aneurysms but some say to cure his pedophilia.

"He’s known as ‘Creepy Joe Biden’ by his friends, his associates and members of the press for his inability to keep his hands to himself. But damning new evidence shows Biden knows he’s a pedophile and underwent secret experimental surgery to cure his desire to molest children. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth about Biden’s history that may finally send him to prison for the rest of his life in this exclusive report!"

Looks like You Tube quashed the video though.
Yeah right. Look at the website. Conspiracydailyupdate. I',m sure that's accurate information.

Forum List

Back