Why Is Everyone GAY?

It will be the worst term of any President and The Democrat Party will fall apart just like a house of cards.
Lol you guys say prior to EVERY election cycle that the democrat party has no future in governing yet you are proven wrong every time. Get some new material.

My God....quite taking everything seriously. :auiqs.jpg:
Well Americans are like chicken little right now. Get tired of hearing it. We actually have some real problems. Idiots running around shooting up schools. Idiots thi king taking my gun is going to stop it. Democracy being threatened. Putu. Threatening using nukes. Typical American has to work multi jobs and still can't pay the bills. Real fucking problems and people wanna worry about dude wanting to look like a lady. I don't give two shits if dude wants to look like a lady. That's his freaking problem. My grand kids getting shot at school and people wanna take my guns. Real shit worry about. Work your fingers to the bone and still can't pay bills reason to worry. Walleye moving east this early in the season so I have hour and half trip just to start fishing real worry. No rabbits to shoot because of coyote and eagles during season. Real worry. Ducks staying in Canada because it does not freeze over real worry. Effects my tips. 3 weeks of ice fishing only real worry. Thes see things effect my pocket book and freezer. Real worry. Chick's munching muffs and dudes smoking cock. Not my worry, it does not effect me in the least.

Well Americans are like chicken little right now. Get tired of hearing it. We actually have some real problems. Idiots running around shooting up schools. Idiots thi king taking my gun is going to stop it. Democracy being threatened. Putu. Threatening using nukes. Typical American has to work multi jobs and still can't pay the bills. Real fucking problems and people wanna worry about dude wanting to look like a lady. I don't give two shits if dude wants to look like a lady. That's his freaking problem. My grand kids getting shot at school and people wanna take my guns. Real shit worry about. Work your fingers to the bone and still can't pay bills reason to worry. Walleye moving east this early in the season so I have hour and half trip just to start fishing real worry. No rabbits to shoot because of coyote and eagles during season. Real worry. Ducks staying in Canada because it does not freeze over real worry. Effects my tips. 3 weeks of ice fishing only real worry. Thes see things effect my pocket book and freezer. Real worry. Chick's munching muffs and dudes smoking cock. Not my worry, it does not effect me in the least.
Dude.....do you actually think that this shit is all happening by accident?

Commies in our government are trying to turn us into Rome so they can cause our downfall.
The more you compromise on your morals and your principals....the more communists can get you to go along with their steady degradation of your rights and freedoms. What they're doing to our kids is criminal. A felony.
Classic case of child-abuse.

Folks like you said it was okay for them to take over our media....now you're saying it's okay for them to turn our kids into a bunch of mixed up little faggoty twinks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back