Why Is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Busing Unprocessed Migrants To Sanctuary Cities? Florida is Not a Border State.

I have to say, that I thought Karine Jean-Pierre and Jen Psaki were unique in their ability to keep trying to defend the indefensible and never give up, no matter how foolish they looked.

But the Dems on here are in there trying to spin this Biden's way, and are just as shameless as Jean-Pierre and Psaki, but for FREE.

Keep it up, Dems! These MV thread would not have been as fun without you!

I dont really see that as funny.
As long as we keep sending them to blue states I'll keep laughing no matter where they come from.
It matters where they come from because Mexicans have more value than someone from San Salvador and yet Democrats will soon discover they don’t want those from El Salvador 🇸🇻

Because he’s a hateful racist and bigot, like most on the right.

This is nothing but a political stunt, a childish tempter tantrum by DeSantis and Abbott pandering to their hateful, nativist base.
your premise is a lie,, florida has a large minority population if not a majority one,,

so its you thats the real racist,,

From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

Because the sanctuary cities said they WANT THEM!

DURRRRRR

It matters where they come from because Mexicans have more value than someone from San Salvador and yet Democrats will soon discover they don’t want those from El Salvador 🇸🇻

There's nothing you can teach me about border jumpers.
I lived 100 miles from the border and I've lived in Texas all my life.
They all suck,some more than others.

I will take a Mexican over from someone from San Salvador!

They're all pretty much the same.
I've worked with all types,from mexicans to salvadorans and everything in between.
Some are complete shit heads some aren't.

Meanwhile back in reality....

Red States: folks are told one thing to get them on the bus, quite another when they are delivered and left to fend for themselves.
Blue States: Humanely assist the kidnapped individuals the best they can.

Are you claiming biden told all the illegals where he was shipping them off to?

Meanwhile back in reality....

Red States: folks are told one thing to get them on the bus, quite another when they are delivered and left to fend for themselves.
Blue States: Humanely assist the kidnapped individuals the best they can.
Making people work like dogs for $5.00/hour and having several families share a basement apartment is humane?!
You are a sadist.

They're all pretty much the same.
I've worked with all types,from mexicans to salvadorans and everything in between.
Some are complete shit heads some aren't.
Nah, most Mexicans ( except southern west coast ones ) are usually good while I have never met a San Salvadorian worth a damn…

Nobody is focusing on immigration, they are focusing on the inhumanity of the GOP. As rightly they should . See how that works?
lmao

"Nobody is focusing on immigration"

Ah ha ha ha ....

Hey dumbass, that's Congress's job.

You remember the Congress, right? The ones with a 9% approval rating cause they haven't done their job in like 30 years?

lmao

"Nobody is focusing on immigration"

Ah ha ha ha ....

Hey dumbass, that's Congress's job.

You remember the Congress, right? The ones with a 9% approval rating cause they haven't done their job in like 30 years?
CC works as a telephone operator in a hospital and most of their clientele are illegals.

Nah, most Mexicans ( except southern west coast ones ) are usually good while I have never met a San Salvadorian worth a damn…

You obviously dont live in a border state.
I watched immigrants go from around 5% in machine shops in the mid 80's to around 75% in 2011.
Like I said,I've worked around all of them. Some good some bad.
Knew a guy from El Salvador who was a pretty nice guy,he worked hard and didnt complain.
I also knew mexicans who did nothing but complain.

Forum List

Back