Why Is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Busing Unprocessed Migrants To Sanctuary Cities? Florida is Not a Border State.

From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

NPR? Really?

We (Florida) may not border on Mexico, but this is what President Biden is doing to us since we voted for a great leader, President Trump. Biden could be more vindictive, but I'm not sure how.

AFTER SENDING 70 PLANE-LOADS TO FLORIDA, BIDEN FUMES AT DESANTIS SENDING 50 ILLEGAL ALIENS TO MARTHA’S VINEYARD

lmao

"Nobody is focusing on immigration"

Ah ha ha ha ....

Hey dumbass, that's Congress's job.

You remember the Congress, right? The ones with a 9% approval rating cause they haven't done their job in like 30 years?
Meanwhile back in reality...can you point to any grand discussion about immigration policy that is happening due to this publicity stunt?

Plenty of attention being focused on republican hate and inhumanity....because that is all you guys have to offer....hate and inhumanity. Go shoot something...it will make you feel better. Maybe.

From everything I've seen and read, DeSantis is being adamant that he will spend all 12 million dollars at his disposal to transport people on the U.S. side of the border who crossed without prior permission to U.S. sanctuary cities.

Is he doing this simply to help those border states with this problem or is there some other reason for his action? Anyone know?

because he's an insane Republican. The border situiation has existed for over 50 years now but according to them it's a " Democratic " problem, not a national issue to be dealt with by BOTH parties.

I haven't read the thread so am probably repeating what's been said already, but the short answer is because Biden dumped many thousands of migrants into Florida, most of them at Jacksonville and in the wee hours of the morning when there was nobody to meet or take care of them. Neither DeSantis nor the mayor were advised they were coming and did not give consent. DeSantis and the Florida legislature just want to share with others.

Last edited:
You obviously dont live in a border state.
I watched immigrants go from around 5% in machine shops in the mid 80's to around 75% in 2011.
Like I said,I've worked around all of them. Some good some bad.
Knew a guy from El Salvador who was a pretty nice guy,he worked hard and didnt complain.
I also knew mexicans who did nothing but complain.
I live in fucking Texas like you do asshole, so don’t start your bullshit with me you Katy worthless fuck!

I live in Austin County, Texas and for some reason you believe San Salvador trash are the same as Mexican and Tejanos which shows your pure fucking ignorance!

So do not ever tell me where I fucking live you dumb fucking trash!

Biden has been shipping illegals who cross the Mexican border to Florida for quite a while.

By Brian Mudd
Apr 12, 2022

Q&A – How Many Illegal Immigrants Are in Florida?

Each day I feature a listener question sent by one of these methods.

Email: [email protected]

Gettr, Parler & Twitter: @brianmuddradio

iHeartRadio: Use the Talkback feature – the microphone button on our station’s page in the iHeart app.

Today’s Entry: Brian, I just saw a crazy report saying 20% of the US population will soon be illegals. I know DeSantis is pushing back against this but it doesn’t seem like there’s much he can do. Is there any way of telling how many illegals are in Florida and what this will look like in a few years if that projection proves true?

The Migration Policy Institute keeps updated records of unauthorized migrants within the United States. They do so by monitoring official government data and breaking down sociodemographic profiles at the county level. Now, the challenge with this data is that it’s backward looking – because that’s the way government data works. The most recent data available is based upon the 2019 fiscal year, (where the United States stood as of September 2020). This is obviously previous to the onset of the Biden administration which discounts the 1.7 million migrants which have crossed into the US over the past year. But by knowing where we were, in addition to knowing what’s happened since, I can estimate where we are in real-time, in addition to project what could happen if indeed up to 20% of the population of the country were eventually compromised of those who’re undocumented.

As of September 2020...

• 11 million unauthorized migrants in US
  • 772,000 in Florida
So, Florida has about 7% of the illegal population nationally. Using that information, we can estimate Florida having taken in another 119,300+ undocumented migrants over the past year, or an average of greater than 325 undocumented migrants entering Florida daily. This means Florida likely has just under 900,000 illegal immigrants living here in real-time. There are 1,015 days remaining of President Biden’s current term. Without an increase in the rate of migrants crossing the border we’d have another approximate 330,000 illegal immigrants moving into our state by the end of his administration – leaving Florida with over 1.2 million residents who aren’t here legally.

While many of the undocumented migrants are asylum seekers, my analysisof asylum seekers under the Biden administration has shown 92.3% are found to be illegal immigrants, lacking legitimate asylum status, once fully processed (most commonly by never cooperating with authorities to attend hearings once processed). As for what could happen if the 20% projection were to become true... A total of greater than 4.6 million illegal immigrants in Florida. A total equaling the population of Florida’s two largest counties, Miami-Dade and Broward, combined. Will that happen in the coming years? I’m not so sure about the 20% figure, that seems unlikely to me. However, there’s every indication that we’ll soon have over one million illegal immigrants living in Florida. And where are these illegal immigrants coming from in Florida? The top five countries are Mexico, Venezuela, Guatemala, Honduras and Colombia. And who most commonly is coming to Florida? While people of all ages are here – the most common undocumented migrant is a 30-year-old unmarried male. Once again, many of the narratives about desperate families aren’t evidenced with known facts.

The following article is dated July 21, 2021. …

On Monday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) set his sights once again on the folly of the Biden administration, this time focusing on the direct repercussions of the border crisis within his state.

In an interview on Fox News’ ‘Watters World’, DeSantis reflected on his recent trip to the southern border after sending Florida law enforcement resources to Texas to help mitigate the crisis.

At a press conference, DeSantis stated, “[Florida law enforcement officers in Texas have] made over 2,000 apprehensions, over 100 felony arrests, and they say that almost 70 percent of everybody that they have interdicted said their ultimate destination was the state of Florida. If you think that having a wide-open border, 1,000 miles, however far it was away doesn’t affect here, you’re wrong.”

“If you have a huge percentage that are going to try to come to Florida, and I think Biden is paying for tickets on buses and flying folks around, that’s going to have a huge impact on community services, on education, on health care, it’s going to affect taxpayers to a huge, huge extent. The policy there needs to change,” said DeSantis. And he isn’t wrong.

i have a proposal, after we get about 2000 of them to marthas vinyard, then lets send 10,000 of them to iceland. i hear its warm year round there.

I live in fucking Texas like you do asshole, so don’t start your bullshit with me you Katy worthless fuck!

I live in Austin County, Texas and for some reason you believe San Salvador trash are the same as Mexican and Tejanos which shows your pure fucking ignorance!

So do not ever tell me where I fucking live you dumb fucking trash!

You sure are touchy.
I never once resorted to foul language with you yet here you are.
And I dont believe Tejanos were ever mentioned either. Dont know what you do for a living but I worked around all types from central Americans to mexicans as I said.
There are good ones and bad ones thats just a fact.
Ya know I'm starting to think you're a mexican it's the only reason you'd get so worked up about Salvadorans.
As far as trash goes you only wish you had what I have......if you'd like we can compare houses,trucks and all of my toys.
I'll even go so far as to put signs up with your name on em to prove I'm not lying.
You're starting a fight you cant win.

Really? Where...any sources?
Here’s one of those posts from a demofk where he throws out the ridiculous and will expect a coherent response.

In a thread where the op actually answered his question and he is obviously too stupid to realize his own ignorance.

Meanwhile back in reality....

Red States: folks are told one thing to get them on the bus, quite another when they are delivered and left to fend for themselves.
Blue States: Humanely assist the kidnapped individuals the best they can.
Sanctuary city is where they belong, it’s why they came

Forum List

Back