Why Is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Busing Unprocessed Migrants To Sanctuary Cities? Florida is Not a Border State.

Only because the consortium propaganda paints them as such,
And it helps that Texicans act like the scum of the earth at every turn.

I saw a mural painted on the side of a building the last time I was there.... it said "Texas Strong". I think after having to paint Santa Fe Strong, Fort Hood Strong, Fort Bliss Strong, Dallas Strong, El Paso Strong, and Uvalde Strong (I'm sure I'm missing some of the massacres) after the Texan-on-Texan violence, they just got tired of having to repaint the mural every time one of those half wits murders his fellow texican and cut their losses.

Insurrectionists are an enemy of the State...by definition.

Sure, I will give you that, if the state can PROVE, that they knew that Trump lost the election, and they were there to overthrow the government.

But that isn't the truth of the matter.

They weren't there to start an insurrection, that wasn't their goal. They were there to protest a corrupt election. They were there to SAVE THE REPUBLIC. So, by "definition," it wasn't an insurrection, but a defense of the Republic, and a protest of a corrupt election, from their POV.

Everyone knows they all truly believed they were just righting a wrong, and they aren't really terrorists, they love this nation as much as you do, so they aren't really a danger to the domestic population. Therefor, by definition, they do not belong in GITMO. If you continue to spout such nonsensical crap, you are an unhinged crazy bitch.

I can't believe you want to see your fellow Americans as "the enemy." If you do, you are despicable.

I saw a mural painted on the side of a building the last time I was there.... it said "Texas Strong". I think after having to paint Santa Fe Strong, Fort Hood Strong, Fort Bliss Strong, Dallas Strong, El Paso Strong, and Uvalde Strong (I'm sure I'm missing some of the massacres) after the Texan-on-Texan violence, they just got tired of having to repaint the mural every time one of those half wits murders his fellow texican and cut their losses.
I"m not getting into a name calling contest with you.

If you aren't aware of the fallacies you are committing, go sit and spin.

There is this guy in the sewer;

RhinelandCityLimits

I'm pretty certain, he is from Texas, and there are very few that are more lefty on this site than he is. Austin if I had to guess. Anywho, you blaket hatred of all things Texas as being a rational observation from a few sensationalized MSM pieces you see, or a mural you see, pretty much exemplifies my point, thanks!

:113:

(Though, to be fair, yeah, Rhiney does kinda act like scum of the Earth. He can't handle different POV, so he puts folks on ignore, triggered to easily. lol)

Insurrectionists are an enemy of the State...by definition.
But none of those found guilty are actually insurrectionists, they are only called that by MSM to get views, and to forward politcy goals by the establishment.

None of them ARE actually "insurrectionists," by definition though. They are all rioters, nothing more.

Sure, I will give you that, if the state can PROVE, that they knew that Trump lost the election, and they were there to overthrow the government.

But that isn't the truth of the matter.

They weren't there to start an insurrection, that wasn't their goal. They were there to protest a corrupt election. They were there to SAVE THE REPUBLIC. So, by "definition," it wasn't an insurrection, but a defense of the Republic, and a protest of a corrupt election, from their POV.
And they brought hand restraints; chanted "Hang Mike Pence", built a gallows....

I"m not getting into a name calling contest with you.

If you aren't aware of the fallacies you are committing, go sit and spin.

There is this guy in the sewer;

RhinelandCityLimits

I'm pretty certain, he is from Texas, and there are very few that are more lefty on this site than he is. Austin if I had to guess. Anywho, you blaket hatred of all things Texas as being a rational observation from a few sensationalized MSM pieces you see, or a mural you see, pretty much exemplifies my point, thanks!

:113:

(Though, to be fair, yeah, Rhiney does kinda act like scum of the Earth. He can't handle different POV, so he puts folks on ignore, triggered to easily. lol)
From his photo, I guarantee he's from Texas.

Obama caused the Fort Hood massacre. Uvalde should have had armed teachers.

And they brought hand restraints; chanted "Hang Mike Pence", built a gallows....
Link to me anywhere that anybody had been indicted for any of that.

I think maybe someone had been indicted for bringing, or holding onto the hand restraints, but? The transcripts of "hang Mike Pence?" Those, were never entered into evidence against anyone.

Of THAT, I am certain, so no, you do not have any ground to stand on. We can argue about what happened, or we can argue about facts of the indictment and who was identified as doing what. I am only going to argue facts. IMO, there were a lot of agent provocateurs, and federal handlers, and YOU, are just going to call me crazy on that.

I have no proof there were, you have no proof there weren't. All I have as proof there were, is differently applied standard of prosecution applied to various folks that I do know who WERE there. And the knowledge, that there was no prosecution of this law, against ANYONE. It seems to me, we have gone over this before? Why do you not care about FACTS? The gallows, which I have posted a picture of before, was simply decorative, it was not functional.

1663491264835.png

So really? The only thing you have left, are the hand ties. If I remember right, the folks convicted of having those, were given those, by organizers. . . . so those organizers may have been FEDS, just like in the Whitmer plot.

None of it means a damn thing. I don't know how many times I need to post this.

But none of those found guilty are actually insurrectionists, they are only called that by MSM to get views, and to forward politcy goals by the establishment.

None of them ARE actually "insurrectionists," by definition though. They are all rioters, nothing more.
Correct. In all the charges placed against Jan 6 protestors, the word "insurrection(ist)" was not mentioned once.

Because he’s a hateful racist and bigot, like most on the right.

This is nothing but a political stunt, a childish tempter tantrum by DeSantis and Abbott pandering to their hateful, nativist base.
Spoken like a true segregationist! We want to welcome all the brown people into the US, but not to where we live.

As long as that unwashed group are housed elsewhere, we support them 10,000%.

Isn't that right Calvin?

Link to me anywhere that anybody had been indicted for any of that.
Link to me where I said they did.

Your moronic assertion that they were just rioting with no nefarious intent on bodily harm is simply...moronic.
I think maybe someone had been indicted for bringing, or holding onto the hand restraints, but? The transcripts of "hang Mike Pence?" Those, were never entered into evidence against anyone.

Of THAT, I am certain, so no, you do not have any ground to stand on. We can argue about what happened, or we can argue about facts of the indictment and who was identified as doing what. I am only going to argue facts. IMO, there were a lot of agent provocateurs, and federal handlers, and YOU, are just going to call me crazy on that.

I have no proof there were, you have no proof there weren't. All I have as proof there were, is differently applied standard of prosecution applied to various folks that I do know who WERE there. And the knowledge, that there was no prosecution of this law, against ANYONE. It seems to me, we have gone over this before? Why do you not care about FACTS? The gallows, which I have posted a picture of before, was simply decorative, it was not functional.

View attachment 697944

So really? The only thing you have left, are the hand ties. If I remember right, the folks convicted of having those, were given those, by organizers. . . . so those organizers may have been FEDS, just like in the Whitmer plot.

None of it means a damn thing. I don't know how many times I need to post this.
Your memories are just as silly as your posts.

"they may have been feds"..... Don't you get tired of trying to justify violence?

Meanwhile back in reality...can you point to any grand discussion about immigration policy that is happening due to this publicity stunt?
Karine Jean-Pierre brings it up every time she is asked about the Biden and Harris claim that "the border is secure." They say, "we have to work on our broken immigration system." That's it. Nothing after that, no policy recommendations, nothing.

The aspect of immigration that most Americans are concerned about is the complete lack of a secure border. Now, the wealthy Democrat elites of Martha's Vineyard have reason to be concerned about that too.

Last edited:

This is nothing but a political stunt, a childish tempter tantrum by DeSantis and Abbott pandering to their hateful, nativist base.

No, they're sending them to sanctuary cities, cities that love illegal immigrants.. This is what you wanted. Now, you got it.

jones shut the fuck up.....how far from all this do you live?.....and do you ever say something different?....

The lily white rich of MV that run your party are the racist bigots.

Forum List

Back