Why is Hakeem Jeffries not House Speaker?

My guess is you’re feeling powerless right about now.

It will get worse.
Oh, I know it will get worse. Why not check out that "Stay Informed," in my signature, I have always known where we were headed, and have always been called a nutter for it, but, have always turned out right.

Wait till the WHO, global pandemic treaty is rolled out, and then they try to force the global ID issue.

And a few years after that? The CBDCs.

You think this is a republican versus democrat game, you still don't get it. :cool:

A lot of folks really wised up after that whole Covid garbage, I can see, it will take you a bit longer.

More than just a shortage of TP at the grocery stores huh?

. . . but if you think I give a shit about, "power?" Apparently, you are projecting. Thanks for revealing your deepest fears though, it has explained your posting to me, a little more.

:113:

Oh, I know it will get worse. Why not check out that "Stay Informed," in my signature, I have always known where we were headed, and have always been called a nutter for it, but, have always turned out right.

Wait till the WHO, global pandemic treaty is rolled out, and then they try to force the global ID issue.

And a few years after that? The CBDCs.

You think this is a republican versus democrat game, you still don't get it. :cool:

A lot of folks really wised up after that whole Covid garbage, I can see, it will take you a bit longer.

More than just a shortage of TP at the grocery stores huh?

. . . but if you think I give a shit about, "power?" Apparently, you are projecting. Thanks for revealing your deepest fears though, it has explained your posting to me, a little more.

:113:
Power is all you care about. You just have yet to reconcile yourself as a 15 vote loser.

That hangover will be your worst.

He got 217 Democratic votes, while McCarthy only got 203 votes. This charade, now into the 8th vote, should be ended immediately, and Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) should be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Why is Hakeem Jeffries not House Speaker?​

Because he’s left and black with an African name….we already tried that bullshit.

Power is all you care about. You just have yet to reconcile yourself as a 15 vote loser.

That hangover will be your worst.
The idea of Republican power. :auiqs.jpg:

Had to wait a century to see such losers. Glad I was here.
Oh. . . so now you believe I am a "republican," or a follower of the GOP politics, and they are the ones the serve my "interests," for power?

76mw0i.jpg

You need to reconcile your logic with that video I just posted. . . :rolleyes:

Oh. . . so now you believe I am a "republican," or a follower of the GOP politics, and they are the ones the serve my "interests," for power?

76mw0i.jpg

You need to reconcile your logic with that video I just posted. . . :rolleyes:

Fake Starkey has no logic.

It is a troll, nothing more.

Proving yet AGAIN just how racist you are.
Real racism is the Democrat filth keeping the welfare flowing for the Negroes (that perpetuates poverty) in order keep them as their major voting block.

Ole "Hakeem" is a piece of shit, just like most Democrats. His district of Brooklyn and Queens is full of idiots. Mostly Blacks and Browns with pukey White Guilt Liberals and Third World shit thrown in. He is not very smart, has anti American values and is full of typical Negro hate. Another goddamn Barack and we know how bad he was.

Real racism is the Democrat filth keeping the welfare flowing for the Negroes (that perpetuates poverty) in order keep them as their major voting block.

Ole "Hakeem" is a piece of shit, just like most Democrats. His district of Brooklyn and Queens is full of idiots. Mostly Blacks and Browns with pukey White Guilt Liberals and Third World shit thrown in. He is not very smart, has anti American values and is full of typical Negro hate. Another goddamn Barack and we know how bad he was.
There will never be a solution to the ghettos. As for the programs that 60 years of legality have proven to not reduce. Only now if the resources are cut for any reason, it will be like locusts and ants.

There will never be a solution to the ghettos. As for the programs that 60 years of legality have proven to not reduce. Only now if the resources are cut for any reason, it will be like locusts and ants.
And we can thank that idiot LBJ Democrat and his stupid failed War on Poverty for that.

"I'll have the goddamn Negroes voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

He got 217 Democratic votes, while McCarthy only got 203 votes. This charade, now into the 8th vote, should be ended immediately, and Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) should be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.
217 isn’t enough votes.

Forum List

Back