Why is he laughing? Jon Benet's brother.

You sound too young to know what happened. I remember well the frustration of the police trying to find the killer but being blocked at every turn by this rich family's attorneys. The family was hiding something and that something was the killer.
Young........ :lmao:
It's been 20 years, you know how many murders go unsolved every year? Life's a bitch, move on with your life.......
By the way I was born in 54........ :eusa_whistle:
You're arguing that we should just forget unsolved murders.

You are categorically on the wrong side of this issue.
No, I"m arguing that you're wasting your time National Enquiring about it......... Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference. :dunno:
Is there any just cause for feeling like this
On the surface I'm a name on a list
I try to be discreet, but then I screwed up again
I've lost and found, it's my final mistake
If it's solved then it's solved, if not then it's not, such is life. Why waste time and effort speculating unless you're part of the cold case team working on the murder?
We all have here and now issues to deal with and shouldn't be bothered with a 20 year old case we have little real inside information on.
I'm a member of the public. As a member I have expectations of our police, one of which is that they tirelessly pursue cold cases. Unsolved murders gnaw at good police detectives, voices that call from the grave for justice and can only be at peace when the killer is caught.

You say it's none of my business, I say you bumped your damn head thinking you can tell me what should command my interest.

Young........ :lmao:
It's been 20 years, you know how many murders go unsolved every year? Life's a bitch, move on with your life.......
By the way I was born in 54........ :eusa_whistle:

No, I"m arguing that you're wasting your time National Enquiring about it......... Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference. :dunno:
If it's solved then it's solved, if not then it's not, such is life. Why waste time and effort speculating unless you're part of the cold case team working on the murder?
We all have here and now issues to deal with and shouldn't be bothered with a 20 year old case we have little real inside information on.
I'm a member of the public. As a member I have expectations of our police, one of which is that they tirelessly pursue cold cases. Unsolved murders gnaw at good police detectives, voices that call from the grave for justice and can only be at peace when the killer is caught.

You say it's none of my business, I say you bumped your damn head thinking you can tell me what should command my interest.
Dayamn!! Do you always read into what people post? I never said it was none of you business, I said you are wasting your time playing clueless detective, you know, exactly what the so called reporters at the National Enquirer would do....... :eusa_whistle:
Besides, it's been 20 years, move on with your life.........

ANYWAY...does anyone else think it strange this guys body language?

Dayamn!! Do you always read into what people post? I never said it was none of you business, I said you are wasting your time playing clueless detective, you know, exactly what the so called reporters at the National Enquirer would do....... :eusa_whistle:
Who said my life was being held up by this case, Skiddy?

Mrs ramswy caught Mr ramsey molesting Jon bonet before. She told him to stop. She secretly or subconsciously treated Jon bonet like the other woman. Jealous of her. One night she woke up and Mr Ramsey wasn't in bed. She went to the basement to find him with the other women and she killed her.

You can see why they both won't talk.

Missed the association, again, didn'tcha.......

Missed the association, again, didn'tcha.......

I stopped an old man along the way, hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say: "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

To me, anyone who makes light of something as tragic as that girl's death, is in serious need of a good kicking where it hurts. I don't care who it is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Welp, everyone needs a hobby...... I have mine I need to get to. Ya'll have fun. :thup:

No. He was 9 years old when his sister was killed. He's 29 now, almost 30. He has no connection to that event anymore. To him, it probably feels like it happened to someone else.

Mrs ramswy caught Mr ramsey molesting Jon bonet before. She told him to stop. She secretly or subconsciously treated Jon bonet like the other woman. Jealous of her. One night she woke up and Mr Ramsey wasn't in bed. She went to the basement to find him with the other women and she killed her.

You can see why they both won't talk.
Are you sane? Mrs Ramsey isn't talking because she's dead. She died years ago.

It could just mean that he's a strange guy and socially awkward.
Growing up in a fucked up family like that, it's not hard to imagine.

Fucked up in what way?
As MSNBC's Mike Barnicle would say, "You're kidding me."

It appears you cannot answer a simple question.

Fucked up in what way?

That's because it's obvious to everyone but you that the Ramsey family is dysfunctional.

Fucked up in what way?

That's because it's obvious to everyone but you that the Ramsey family is dysfunctional.

Being dysfunctional is not a crime. If it were, you'd be in jail.

It just strikes me as creepy the way he laughed and smiled thru that whole interview.

It just strikes me as creepy the way he laughed and smiled thru that whole interview.

He may be creepy, but that doesn't mean he murdered his sister. Jezus, he was only 9 yrs old when it happened. I don't believe he could have pulled it off without getting caught. I also think that family has gone through enough. The police were so sure it was one of the parents, they failed to investigate other leads.

Forum List

Back